Author

Topic: Best Investments - page 132. (Read 357193 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
November 24, 2015, 05:37:03 AM
idk, it seems like best option to invest is cloud mining... I'm also looking to invest there, even investing can be a risky... so I'll give it a shoot
Activity: 462
November 24, 2015, 03:56:51 AM
Loaning ! If loans carried out accurately with good collaterals and rate of interests.You can have guaranteed returns on your investments .This could be a really risk free investments as well.

The loans here are really confusing me. Why would you loan 5 USD? It makes no sense..

For me the best investments are altcoins like; ethereum, stellar and bitshares.

But it does make sense for those who were short of funds atm and need to buy something online urgently. On that note, a loan was needed. I also see some reasons that they need to bet on a certain team (sports betting) but currently out of funds, then they will ask for  loan on this forum.

Just to add, loans here were small, short term and anonymous. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 24, 2015, 03:32:47 AM
Micro loans are not profitable. People tend to forget it cost a lot of time for a 10% profit.

Yes 10% on a micro loan, means a micro profit.

In the mean time you have to monitor the loan/payments do calculations etc.

then you do a big loan, on top of small loan, 10% is actually big if you lend 1 btc for example, do it with a decent collateral like an account which is the faster type of collateral
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
November 23, 2015, 05:41:11 PM
Micro loans are not profitable. People tend to forget it cost a lot of time for a 10% profit.

I only have 0.02 btc that I can part with at this time!
Activity: 406
November 23, 2015, 05:21:34 PM

copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
November 23, 2015, 03:54:04 PM
Considering some people said that I should lend Bitcoin.
Check this link below:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13049991
Give any criticism you have!

Thank you
Jack G
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak
November 23, 2015, 03:50:18 PM
Loaning ! If loans carried out accurately with good collaterals and rate of interests.You can have guaranteed returns on your investments .This could be a really risk free investments as well.

The loans here are really confusing me. Why would you loan 5 USD? It makes no sense..

For me the best investments are altcoins like; ethereum, stellar and bitshares.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
November 23, 2015, 02:09:06 PM

As a lender on this forum, I can vouch for this. Definitely a risk-free way as an investment , as long as valid and proper collateral was provided. I  experienced a loss on lending though, when someone defaulted a loan from me but its my fault cuz I gave a loan without an collateral asked. Now, I already learned  and a collateral will be a must (to non- reputable members)

The problem is that most loans here are small and you get really low % interest back and when they default you have to sell the btc account that most likely they used as collateral. No one really gives altcoins as collateral, almost no one.
November 23, 2015, 12:46:08 PM

As a lender on this forum, I can vouch for this. Definitely a risk-free way as an investment , as long as valid and proper collateral was provided. I  experienced a loss on lending though, when someone defaulted a loan from me but its my fault cuz I gave a loan without an collateral asked. Now, I already learned  and a collateral will be a must (to non- reputable members)
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
November 23, 2015, 10:39:37 AM
November 23, 2015, 10:33:40 AM
To make a bitcoin, you need a bitcoin.
So start with a little bit speculation. Don't fall into the trap of panic selling. Always stay calm and have patience.

My last tip would be greed. Don't be a victim to greed either. Cash in while you still can.

What you said is correct in theory, but is difficult to implement in practice.
You can convert the fiat into bitcoin first. It would be better to be paid directly with bitcoin so you do not need to convert. That would save some exchange fees.
If we are not greedy, we do not have impetus to earn money. It depends on how greedy we should be.
Activity: 406
November 22, 2015, 07:18:23 PM
To make a bitcoin, you need a bitcoin.
So start with a little bit speculation. Don't fall into the trap of panic selling. Always stay calm and have patience.

My last tip would be greed. Don't be a victim to greed either. Cash in while you still can.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
SkyFall
November 22, 2015, 04:09:31 PM
The altcoin market has some great oppertunities. You can win big time.. but you can also lose big time.

If you want some security buy some cloud hashing, some bitcoins and try to speculate on some to 10 altcoins.
Activity: 616
November 22, 2015, 01:41:17 PM
Investing in btc is quite easy, just be patient and no't be greedy.

If you have time spent some time analyzing the charts and history of news about bitcoin.

Every pump, was followed up by a dump, so use that information to determine if buying now is a good choice or bad choice..
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
November 22, 2015, 12:31:27 PM
Buy Bitcoin at low price,wait some time,and sell high.
The secret is patience.

Excellent strategy and yes i have made some money by just being patience. There is no need to try and sell at the top.

10% from the top is good enough. Convert your profit and wait to buy lower again.
November 22, 2015, 08:47:02 AM
The secret is patience.

It is easy to say than to do using this method. As small fish, we do not know the intention of big whales who can manipulate the price easily. They determine the direction of the price. When we buy, the price can drop further, and do not rise for long time. When we sell, the price can go up for some time without dropping below our selling price.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
November 21, 2015, 01:05:16 PM
The secret is patience.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 21, 2015, 03:36:26 AM
buy bitcoin for a the long term is a good investment and bitcoin created for at the pump go up Smiley

I think holding Bitcoins nowadays can be really profitable way

I think your completely wrong. Instead of holding sell when you make profit and buy again at low prices then you can make more profits.

The pattern is indeed predictible. Low, rise, higher rise.. sell, rinse and repeat.

It is an easy way to make money, patience is the only thing required to make a buck.

not so easy for example you don't know what the tyop is, and what the new bottom will be, yes you can have luck and predict it correctly, but that is just gambling

for example with the last pump how many sold at 500 and then bought back at 300? very few i suppose
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
November 20, 2015, 07:01:53 PM
Investing in IT is always good. Look what Instagram, Uber brought up.

Crypto is still very volatile and thus dangerous, be sure to check it out.
Currently alt coins going very dangerous many stable coins going down very quickly and badly just because of this staying away from them for some time
I agree with you alternative coins are not a good investment. I had a little bit of litecoin and now they are not worth half of what I got them for. I don't know if the other ones that are out there are in the same situation as devaluing so fast but more than likely they are. Bitcoin is king and they all follow it's success and it's losses.
Activity: 812
November 20, 2015, 06:13:16 PM
Investing in IT is always good. Look what Instagram, Uber brought up.

Crypto is still very volatile and thus dangerous, be sure to check it out.
Currently alt coins going very dangerous many stable coins going down very quickly and badly just because of this staying away from them for some time
Jump to: