Author

Topic: Best Investments - page 128. (Read 357193 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
December 14, 2015, 09:41:22 AM
I think that making video on youtube is the best way and with a low risk.  Wink

If you are in that kind of stuff, streaming on twitch.tv it's most likely better, you only need a few thousand viewers to get a good monthly profit, meanwhile on youtube you will have to edit videos, get a lot and I mean a LOT of views to get a decent profit. For example the last video I uploaded had 30k views, only 2$ profit, of course if you have millions of views you are going to get much more.

I thought the a common denominator over video earnings in Youtube was ~$1 / 1k views. What network have you partnered with? Or was it just Adsense?

The problem with Twitch streaming is that you've got to have the skills for players to watch you - and not everyone has the talent for that. At least in YT you'd just have to be creative with cutting and editing videos to get some profit.

No, the 1$ / 1k views is a lie, you don't get paid for views anyways you get paid for clicks on the ads. I personally get 1$ / 10k views on average but sometimes a video with 400 views can earn me 1$, it depends on the clicks. Twitch does not pay much in terms of ads but if you get subs and donations you can get a lot of money. Top streamers get easily 1k dollars only in donations.

Cool, what YT videos do you make?

I post mainly about league of legends now, I don't get much views, don't think im famous or something, I have like 400k total views, it's hard to make a living with youtube unless you have 1 million + subscribers but it's obviously possible
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 14, 2015, 07:39:15 AM
Questions why altcoins can't to use long term investments ?
I dream of saving altcoins and someday. the price could explode like bitcoin

Most altcoins are scams. It is difficult to find a non scam one. The most famous altcoin is litecoin, but its value reduced again bitcoin recently.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
LET'S MINING, EARN & LIVE WITH IT. JOIN ME
December 14, 2015, 06:09:37 AM

You should go instead for litecoin. They're one of the most valuable coin among the altcoins. And when prices of BTC go up, so is the LTC. The value for now is very affordable so this is the best time to invest to it even if goes $10.

Well not really, litecoin hasn't been keeping up with bitcoin price for a long time, bitcoin was at 450 and litecoin was still at 3.6~ It's pretty stable now, which is not bad if you are going to use the coin but if you want to trade I'd rather use bitcoin or some other coin, it's hard to make profit when something is so stable.

yes,  I agree with you that bitcoin is the best for trade purpose. so carry on dude  Cool
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
December 14, 2015, 06:03:59 AM

You should go instead for litecoin. They're one of the most valuable coin among the altcoins. And when prices of BTC go up, so is the LTC. The value for now is very affordable so this is the best time to invest to it even if goes $10.

Well not really, litecoin hasn't been keeping up with bitcoin price for a long time, bitcoin was at 450 and litecoin was still at 3.6~ It's pretty stable now, which is not bad if you are going to use the coin but if you want to trade I'd rather use bitcoin or some other coin, it's hard to make profit when something is so stable.
Activity: 126
December 14, 2015, 12:57:16 AM
The best way in my opinion is keeping it that alone is an investment if you have 1 whole bitcoin you have more than your fair share of the 21,000,000 btc
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
December 14, 2015, 12:55:48 AM

Activity: 532
December 14, 2015, 12:48:30 AM
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
December 14, 2015, 12:36:08 AM
Buying an ebook can be a good investment too. Learning how altcoin trading can be the best skills you'll ever have since you guys are also into crypto so you might as well learn these stuff. check this out, I'm currently reader it.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1323441
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
December 13, 2015, 06:48:51 PM
I think that making video on youtube is the best way and with a low risk.  Wink

If you are in that kind of stuff, streaming on twitch.tv it's most likely better, you only need a few thousand viewers to get a good monthly profit, meanwhile on youtube you will have to edit videos, get a lot and I mean a LOT of views to get a decent profit. For example the last video I uploaded had 30k views, only 2$ profit, of course if you have millions of views you are going to get much more.

I thought the a common denominator over video earnings in Youtube was ~$1 / 1k views. What network have you partnered with? Or was it just Adsense?

The problem with Twitch streaming is that you've got to have the skills for players to watch you - and not everyone has the talent for that. At least in YT you'd just have to be creative with cutting and editing videos to get some profit.

No, the 1$ / 1k views is a lie, you don't get paid for views anyways you get paid for clicks on the ads. I personally get 1$ / 10k views on average but sometimes a video with 400 views can earn me 1$, it depends on the clicks. Twitch does not pay much in terms of ads but if you get subs and donations you can get a lot of money. Top streamers get easily 1k dollars only in donations.

Cool, what YT videos do you make?
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
December 07, 2015, 05:29:32 PM
Cloud mining is bad way to invest and earn money. Most defeneatly you lose more then you invest. Holding bitcoins has been my strategy for a year now. It's way more profitable then buy and earn on cloud mining. Also it's a lot less risky.

Speculating on altcoins is also a good way to make some money. However it's very risky indeed.

only if you sit there and wait for your roi to be achieved, but if you play with the hashrate by selling and buying again the profit can be made

it need a certain trading skill

That is much harder to do at the moment. There is too much demand on hashrate. The best thing to look at is daily fluctuations, there is usually more demand at 9 am pacific time (where I live that's 17PM GMT, so good time to sell!) And at around 7am GMT (11:00 Pacific Time) there is the lowest demand on the hashrate.

Correct it if this is wrong.

Thank you
Jack G

Holding hashrate for too long is quite risky, that said, I have 40 S3 GHs that I am holding and 1 s5 GHs.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
December 07, 2015, 03:42:58 AM
Cloud mining is bad way to invest and earn money. Most defeneatly you lose more then you invest. Holding bitcoins has been my strategy for a year now. It's way more profitable then buy and earn on cloud mining. Also it's a lot less risky.

Speculating on altcoins is also a good way to make some money. However it's very risky indeed.

only if you sit there and wait for your roi to be achieved, but if you play with the hashrate by selling and buying again the profit can be made

it need a certain trading skill
Activity: 546
December 07, 2015, 02:41:06 AM
The place I like to invest is ore-mine.org. They rent out their mining equipment in the form of a game, and you can sign up for a free mine. Any deposited funds receive a 2.32% monthly interest rate and you receive 8% of all affiliate earnings. Additionally, you can receive a free income, or choose to upgrade, and receive more on a tri-daily basis with an ROI of about 3 months. The site has been up for almost two years, with over 1700 BTC paid, and about 200 BTC affiliates.  Use the link below if you want to check it out! Smiley

Ore mine is a ponzi, ponzi schemes are not good investments, they are scams, you are obviously advertising them because you want refferals but no, don't do it. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ore-mineorg-242718-btc-paid-new-years-mines-added-the-real-income-759702 Investor based games = ponzi.

DO NOT THINK PEOPLE ARE SCAMMERS AUTOMATICALLY!
Stop your scamming reflex, this may just be a person that wants to profit and not realise it is a ponzi.
Who cares about ponzis? If you are clever about it, like me, then you won't fall foul by them (as you will rip them off and then leave!)

Or you could click my link and gamble your bitcoins away!

Well you can't blame people thinking like that cuz ponzis were always linked to scammers and ponzis really end up as scam (sometimes disguised as "collapsed" ) as always. But even though they are potential scam, there is still an opportunity to gain good profit with it, which is to become an early bird. They're not bad at all , lol.
Activity: 251
December 06, 2015, 06:39:01 PM
The market on hashnest is even corrupter then the market on bitcoin. Don't go into cloud mining. Try your luck with some btc loans with sufficient collataral or buy and hold bitcoins.
It's safe to say it will make your more money then other investment options.

From experience, with the amount of bitcoin I have, people don't like loans. Was complained at last time for suggesting a 0.02 BTC loan! And then got a calculatioin wrong and someone posted a very off topic reply to tell me, quoting it. They should really have PMed for that stuff as he was then suspected by some other users of spamming for his campaign because of it!

Scammers, scammers, scammers... People are real testy about the word "loan" on this forum. :X Not a bad idea to do some P2P loans.. I have though about doing the same thing, and the good thing about it is that you are investing in people - it's not purely self interested speculation, which brightens up the world for everyone, I assert.
copper member
December 06, 2015, 04:24:38 PM
The market on hashnest is even corrupter then the market on bitcoin. Don't go into cloud mining. Try your luck with some btc loans with sufficient collataral or buy and hold bitcoins.

From experience, with the amount of bitcoin I have, people don't like loans. Was complained at last time for suggesting a 0.02 BTC loan! And then got a calculatioin wrong and someone posted a very off topic reply to tell me, quoting it. They should really have PMed for that stuff as he was then suspected by some other users of spamming for his campaign because of it!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 06, 2015, 04:19:58 PM
copper member
December 06, 2015, 03:00:35 PM

I realised that, if you purchase GH/s s in Hashnest at around 2am Pacific time (10am GMT!), it is cheaper, then sell at around 10am Pacific Time (6pm GMT), you will earn quite a bit froom the market for this time. Although, it is qite risky, but it should be stable this way for a while anyway!
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 06, 2015, 02:53:35 PM

Activity: 251
December 06, 2015, 01:37:36 PM
In my opinion, best investment for bitcoin is Cloud Mining..
Yup its showing consistent profit in bitcoin cloud mining.Hashflare powered by HashCoins mining hardware. In this you can earn good and we got for 100 GHS cloud mining hashrate purchased at the service. and gigahash doing good mining service and less maintance charge.

Speaking of Ponzis, there's no  such thing as "cloud" mining. Mining exists in hardware, not in the cloud.

OK, let's say the equipment costs $1000 dollars for a particular miner.
The miner makes $100 a month (which is about the price someone will rent it for.) It will take ten months to ROI.

What's the purpose of renting it to someone else instead of simply utilizing the hashing capabilities yourself?

Ponzi, or they are trying to create liquid cash flow in order to position themselves for a later scam down the road. After all, being able to move capital shows you can move capital.

Is there something that I am missing about "cloud mining"...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Just another man trying to find his way.
December 06, 2015, 01:32:17 PM
There is possibly one option in my opinion, but in the long run it's still risky, such is the nature of investments often times. But you can convert BTC to an alt coin that stakes, and invest into a gambling site. The more you own the more of a percentage you get when the house wins. But of course big winners come in and take from the house at times, but in the long run you gain coins staking, which is arguable whether its beneficial or not anyways. I am content holding for higher prices in BTC, that was my investment.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
December 06, 2015, 01:28:10 PM
The place I like to invest is ore-mine.org. They rent out their mining equipment in the form of a game, and you can sign up for a free mine. Any deposited funds receive a 2.32% monthly interest rate and you receive 8% of all affiliate earnings. Additionally, you can receive a free income, or choose to upgrade, and receive more on a tri-daily basis with an ROI of about 3 months. The site has been up for almost two years, with over 1700 BTC paid, and about 200 BTC affiliates.  Use the link below if you want to check it out! Smiley

Ore mine is a ponzi, ponzi schemes are not good investments, they are scams, you are obviously advertising them because you want refferals but no, don't do it. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ore-mineorg-242718-btc-paid-new-years-mines-added-the-real-income-759702 Investor based games = ponzi.

DO NOT THINK PEOPLE ARE SCAMMERS AUTOMATICALLY!
Stop your scamming reflex, this may just be a person that wants to profit and not realise it is a ponzi.
Who cares about ponzis? If you are clever about it, like me, then you won't fall foul by them (as you will rip them off and then leave!)

Or you could click my link and gamble your bitcoins away!

Oh, yes, lots of people in crypto are scammers. BTC anonymity enables them to do that. This is why I never, ever deal with anything where there re no photos, names or transparency behind it.
Jump to: