Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Investments - page 24. (Read 357193 times)

Activity: 348
Merit: 250
July 02, 2017, 06:36:00 AM
What are the best investment opetions for bitcoins to be put into?
Please post here!

best way to invest is invest on alts , never invest on ponzi or cloud mining tho , to much risk just use and ordinary strategy and search best coin to be pumped soon , always work on me also try to invest to offline work maybe suits to you , just avoid ponzi schemes and mining things
Nope, best way investment is how to keep your money always safe, learning it first and after understand it, okey you can find an altcoin or project ICOs promising and invest, you will have safe point on market and not loss all your money if have mistake
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate
July 02, 2017, 05:22:40 AM
Please post here!

best way to invest is invest on alts , never invest on ponzi or cloud mining tho , to much risk just use and ordinary strategy and search best coin to be pumped soon , always work on me also try to invest to offline work maybe suits to you , just avoid ponzi schemes and mining things
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 02, 2017, 05:19:32 AM
i actually believe trading is the best, not just hold btc

I agree with you because people hold withouth knowing what it is if you are experienced trading is the best.
Activity: 414
July 02, 2017, 04:24:12 AM
I think every invesment involving risk..everyone has their own choice..but I like to invest bitcoin because I am happy doing it..it help me earn some profit..so I think best investment buy btc.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 02, 2017, 03:54:40 AM

There are people that are contented on sticking their investment by holding it. But to maximize your time, trading is another way. Best investments are there and they too many to choose but its up to your contentment and where you are good at. For those new comers, study if you can do both.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 02, 2017, 02:33:56 AM
Please post here!
I think for me the best investment are those who are in demand. Bitcoin is also a good investment, but the best investment are those who you built. Start your own business, all those rich people start their own. They do not invest on anyone's company. They build their own company which make them rich and successful. I rhink that's the best way.
The best demand now is bitcoin because we are in the crypto, always think positive because bitcoin are not really that known yet to
majority of the people and that would simply mean when the right time come it will be, we can see a price surge which gives profit to our investment.
Everyone has their own choice when it comes to investment but I choose bitcoin because I am happy doing it.
I too feel happy of having bitcoin as the investment for a better profiting. Cryptocurrency growth is very big once after the increased popularity of bitcoin and by the years to come this will flourish, because more Countries has started to legalize bitcoin usage. No other investment could have grown from zero to such a big value within 8years time. So it's the right investment to profit big than anything else.
Activity: 406
July 01, 2017, 11:51:01 PM
I not think trading is good, holder now better than trading because the market in present very easy control by whale and rich man, if compare the volume crypto market with other market as Forex and Stock, it just is baby and still have potential with investor
Activity: 378
July 01, 2017, 10:23:19 PM
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
July 01, 2017, 09:54:46 PM
Please post here!
I think for me the best investment are those who are in demand. Bitcoin is also a good investment, but the best investment are those who you built. Start your own business, all those rich people start their own. They do not invest on anyone's company. They build their own company which make them rich and successful. I rhink that's the best way.
The best demand now is bitcoin because we are in the crypto, always think positive because bitcoin are not really that known yet to
majority of the people and that would simply mean when the right time come it will be, we can see a price surge which gives profit to our investment.
Everyone has their own choice when it comes to investment but I choose bitcoin because I am happy doing it.
Activity: 476
July 01, 2017, 08:35:39 PM
Please post here!
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
June 13, 2017, 03:25:44 PM
Firstly, if you have little money then you start holding your money in the form of either Bitcoins or either ICO tokens. Both are beneficial for long term investment. They will grow as the time is passing further. ICO are bit risky but not all of them work like that. There are some, which will profit you in the long run, just make sure to invest in right one.

Secondly, if you have less money and want to invest big, then you can set up few popular mining rigs in your household itself. This is well know that you mine yourself no a days with your comfort. There are already lots of electricity problem solving (cost effective) has been depicted in the forum itself. You can collect all the info about set up and start mining for best profits ever.
to me i think currently it is more profitable if you will hold bitcoin for a  long time. in fact it is very reliable to invest money in bitcoin. because bitcoin is one of the most trusted currency of the crypto currencies, having much more potential to increase its price. those people who have invested money in bitcoin a year before, now they are really too much happy with their investment.
yes that is right that long term investment can be more profitable as compare to short term investment, actually there is a huge fluctuation in the price of bitcoin some time we see more that 300 $ pump while other time it decreases for the same about in short time there it will be the best option to invest money for long term  and avoid such kind of tension.
For an investor the long term investment will be good and safe and if he will do any tension then he may lose his emotion and take a wrong step. In the short term often traders do the trade they often buy at lower price and when the fluctuation is upward then they immediately sell and buy again when the fluctuation go down. For a normal person this type of trade is hard and risky.
i
in fact short term investment can only be effective if you have good experience in short term investment. if we compare short term and long term investment we can come to the conclusion that short term investment is more risky than long term investment. in short term investment you must nee to study the market on regular bases, you must be updated about the market and only then you can get profit from short term investment but if you do not have any experience in short term then long term investment is a best option for you.

Short term trading sure is a risky one so you have to buy into the dip to reduce that risk while checking if the coin do not have any issue like dev  running away so you know that it will go back to the previous price eventually. But think about it, time is very important in this world. Long term trading doesn't guarantee you anything. You can still lose from it. Imagine spending a lot of time waiting for the coin to reach your desired price when you could have earned a lot more if you spent more time studying short term trading instead.

If you don't know how to short trade, then learn how to. Don't just think that long term trading is the way to go because that way you'll never have experience in short term trading.

By the way, regardless if you're doing short term trading or long term, you still have to check the market regularly and the news about the coin/project as well.
yes if you are going to trade bitcoin then there is no doubt that that short term investment can be risky, because there is a great fluctuation in the price of bitcoin and therefor therefore there are more chance to lose money if you do not have experience in short term investment. because in short term investment you must have good experience and you must also be a good decision taker, otherwise long term investment is more better as compare to short term investment, where you have less chance to lose money.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
June 13, 2017, 12:35:55 PM
No one knows. Look at the top 500 most rich people in the world. They all have different businesses and made different investments. The truth is, you can make any investment or business work and it's proven. Why do people fail? Well most people don't even try, 99% of the people are working a normal job and they are never taking risks, making investments or thinking about opening their own store, gym, shop, etc... The best investments are the ones you actually make. You have to make them first in order to make them work later on.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
June 11, 2017, 08:22:43 AM
Firstly, if you have little money then you start holding your money in the form of either Bitcoins or either ICO tokens. Both are beneficial for long term investment. They will grow as the time is passing further. ICO are bit risky but not all of them work like that. There are some, which will profit you in the long run, just make sure to invest in right one.

Secondly, if you have less money and want to invest big, then you can set up few popular mining rigs in your household itself. This is well know that you mine yourself no a days with your comfort. There are already lots of electricity problem solving (cost effective) has been depicted in the forum itself. You can collect all the info about set up and start mining for best profits ever.
to me i think currently it is more profitable if you will hold bitcoin for a  long time. in fact it is very reliable to invest money in bitcoin. because bitcoin is one of the most trusted currency of the crypto currencies, having much more potential to increase its price. those people who have invested money in bitcoin a year before, now they are really too much happy with their investment.
yes that is right that long term investment can be more profitable as compare to short term investment, actually there is a huge fluctuation in the price of bitcoin some time we see more that 300 $ pump while other time it decreases for the same about in short time there it will be the best option to invest money for long term  and avoid such kind of tension.
For an investor the long term investment will be good and safe and if he will do any tension then he may lose his emotion and take a wrong step. In the short term often traders do the trade they often buy at lower price and when the fluctuation is upward then they immediately sell and buy again when the fluctuation go down. For a normal person this type of trade is hard and risky.
i
in fact short term investment can only be effective if you have good experience in short term investment. if we compare short term and long term investment we can come to the conclusion that short term investment is more risky than long term investment. in short term investment you must nee to study the market on regular bases, you must be updated about the market and only then you can get profit from short term investment but if you do not have any experience in short term then long term investment is a best option for you.

Short term trading sure is a risky one so you have to buy into the dip to reduce that risk while checking if the coin do not have any issue like dev  running away so you know that it will go back to the previous price eventually. But think about it, time is very important in this world. Long term trading doesn't guarantee you anything. You can still lose from it. Imagine spending a lot of time waiting for the coin to reach your desired price when you could have earned a lot more if you spent more time studying short term trading instead.

If you don't know how to short trade, then learn how to. Don't just think that long term trading is the way to go because that way you'll never have experience in short term trading.

By the way, regardless if you're doing short term trading or long term, you still have to check the market regularly and the news about the coin/project as well.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
June 09, 2017, 04:48:28 PM
You can not lose weight and do not invent something new. You can invest in the crypto currency, only you need to choose the one that will bring you a profit. Look at the prices on the exchange, and you will see that such crypto-currencies as Bitcoin or ether have very stable growth. But there are still new coins that only recently appeared. Pay attention to the tokens such as Mobile Go and on the What has prospects.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
June 09, 2017, 01:00:38 PM

i
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
June 08, 2017, 07:35:48 PM

i agree with you that hold your bitcoin is much more profitable because everyone know that bitcoin will cross its price to $4000 in few months and people continuesly buying bitcoin for the future so i am sure bitcoin will be more rise its price so its better time to hold your bitcoin for the future.
Activity: 602
June 08, 2017, 07:24:13 PM

Activity: 440
June 08, 2017, 05:51:56 PM

to me i think currently it is more profitable if you will hold bitcoin for a  long time. in fact it is very reliable to invest money in bitcoin. because bitcoin is one of the most trusted currency of the crypto currencies, having much more potential to increase its price. those people who have invested money in bitcoin a year before, now they are really too much happy with their investment.
yes that is right that long term investment can be more profitable as compare to short term investment, actually there is a huge fluctuation in the price of bitcoin some time we see more that 300 $ pump while other time it decreases for the same about in short time there it will be the best option to invest money for long term  and avoid such kind of tension. inexperience investor can be effected more in short term investment. so if you are still welling in short term investment then you need to get experience first and then go for short term investment.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
June 07, 2017, 06:19:20 PM

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
June 06, 2017, 11:15:13 AM

Pages:
Jump to: