Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Minning Company - page 2. (Read 850 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 623
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
August 21, 2017, 06:46:13 PM
I never recommend to invest in cloud mining site because its just a waste of time and not profitable and mostly cloud mining site are scam if you love our money better to stay away from those investment site because you will scam in the end ..
For the best you can do if you want to make profit better to try invest your money in trading and learn how to make profit in trading buying altcoin can make profit if you know hot to trade..
Activity: 250
Merit: 106
August 21, 2017, 05:02:17 PM
Hashflare ROI seems to become better now. But I would not invest in cloud mining again.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
August 21, 2017, 11:17:53 AM
Both bitcoin.com and genesis-mining are registered company but that doesn't mean you will make huge profit with cloud mining packages they are offering. With increasing mining difficulty your earning from those packages will keep on decreasing till your contract will expire and that can happen even before you recover your initial investment.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
August 21, 2017, 10:51:21 AM
I am personally use Hashflare. Compared to Genesis-Mining, they offer 1 year contracts, their mininum purchase is low and you receive the payouts to the account balance unlike to the wallet.
The only disadvantage of Hashflare is that you need to pay high BTC fees for withdrawal. They have been in the business for more than 3 years.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
August 21, 2017, 04:07:06 AM
in my opinion there're no 'best company',
because from in my view i can not say it's a 'the best' or 'the worst' when all of them will not let us the costumer to get profit from it,
in reality they keep surviving because of they took profit from costumer contracts,
when you buy their contract when you're expecting your earning you will get a lot of expanses and not only that you will get 'hidden fees'
i don't recommend you to buy a contract in any cloudmining because it's not profitable anymore.

if you're keep insisting to buy a hash,it would be better for you to rent a hash,
you can go miningrentals,and others.
it's more profitable other than buying contracts
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 21, 2017, 03:25:17 AM
GoldMining

GoldMining was once known as Brazil Resources, but changed its name last December. According to Chairman Amir Adnani, the new name better reflects the company’s “diversified project portfolio and strategy to build a leading gold acquisition and development company throughout the Americas.”

The company’s two main projects are Sao Jorge and Cachoeira, both located in northeastern Brazil. Adnani said that GoldMining has over $21 million in cash on hand, and noted that moving forward it will be looking to acquire other low-cost, high-quality gold projects.

http://investingnews.com/daily/resource-investing/precious-metals-investing/gold-investing/tsx-venture-50-best-mining-companies-to-invest-in/
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
August 21, 2017, 01:03:43 AM
Hello Guys

I have a question
What is the best company to invest money for minning?

bitcoin.com
genesis-mining.com
or ...
Pages:
Jump to: