Pages:
Author

Topic: Best mobile crypto wallet? - page 5. (Read 15321 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
October 29, 2019, 12:05:06 AM
I use a blockchain wallet, I think it's a very secure and trusted mobile wallet with excellent security. In blockchain wallet has been over 42 million wallets and $200 B already in transacted, hence no wonder if the crowd chose a blockchain wallet as the best and trusted mobile wallet.

Blockchain wallet is always introduced first when participating in this market because this is the safest wallet in the market and you can safely keep money here. I have been using this wallet for over 5 years now and everything is fine so this is the top choice that you should use in the future. In addition, you can also use Trust Wallet to hold some tokens because this wallet has a lot of good functions and is very convenient for investing.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
October 28, 2019, 09:20:48 PM
If you're looking for wallet that can store BTC with mobile phone i recommend a samourai wallet.
It has a easy to use user interface and also not heavy for a low specs mobile phone. And it could running on very low connection or even offline because it saved locally and automatic continue when we have a good connection.
In terms of security i think it's quite good and it's open source software.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 28, 2019, 09:04:36 PM
All wallets must have their own advantages and disadvantages. It cannot be in the undeniable certainly one of them has a deficiency in every sector of security. Or the term is not a secure system.
But if you ask me. I still use Imtoken and trust already 2 years and until now it is safe and smooth though some bugs and apps are slow in later days there will be updates as usual to fix.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
October 28, 2019, 07:57:07 PM
Hello, anyone does have a great and secure mobile crypto wallet that you can suggest?

No Coinomi - As previously it was stated that it is not well secured
Aside from Enjin, Trust wallet

Any others to suggest and why?
Thanks and regards

I use coinomi but it's not open source project and people don't like this. Next I prefer is the jaxx wallet. I use blockchain wallet too for btc and eth.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
October 28, 2019, 02:47:32 AM
Atomix Dex from Komodo is a good mobile wallet with a built-in exchange that supports atomic swaps.
https://atomicdex.io/
It's beta, but project actively develops.
Now you can store and exchange the following coins:
BTC, KMD, ETH and ERC20 Tokens, BCH, USDC, LTC, BAT, DGB, RVN,  QTUM, DASH, DOGE, VRSC, RFOX, Zilla
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
October 28, 2019, 01:52:16 AM
I have never compared the advantages and disadvantages of some existing cellular wallets. because I joined crypto, preferring to keep my assets in an exchange wallet like myetherwallet, and never use a cellular wallet. but I saw my friend using a coinomi cellular wallet, my friend said that while using the coinomi wallet, there had never been a problem and so far remained safe. if I wanted to use a cellular wallet, maybe I would use coinomi. because I really believe in my friend. but before deciding to choose from someone else's advice, I hope you analyze and study it first.
Activity: 980
Merit: 132
October 28, 2019, 01:04:58 AM
It is better to use wallets from coin developers, which are updated independently by the team.
I use for btc: electrum(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.electrum.electrum) and for ethereum: metamask(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.metamask).
A multi-currency wallet, I do not trust.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
October 27, 2019, 08:29:54 PM
Hello, anyone does have a great and secure mobile crypto wallet that you can suggest?

Thanks and regards

You can try using TOKENPOCKET as it has evolved over time and gives a better UI/UX. its pretty easy to user because its user friendly and also allows for importation of wallets or creation of new wallets.
Activity: 560
Merit: 290
www.thegeomadao.com
October 27, 2019, 07:32:31 PM
im always using coinomi for mobile wallet, doesnt using other mobile wallet, because coinomi was trusted and old mobile that exist for bitcoin and other currency, but if you like to change to something new, i would like to suggest you imToken 2.0 , i think its was good wallet that have dex instant exchange for ethereum & token
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
October 27, 2019, 03:26:56 PM
one of best mobile wallet i think is math wallet. this wallet supported any top coin like btc, eth, eos, cosmos, iris, ontology and much more. this wallet also supported dapp browser and integrated with dex exchange like binancedex, trondex, eos ramdex, etc. Who anyone here math wallet too?
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
homt.net
October 27, 2019, 03:25:43 PM
I like Coinomi. It is well-known wallet and easy to use.

I tried Tronwalletme recently and i love the design. Just superb and also working fast and without bugs.
coinomi have issued, i read some article where someone who have coinomi wallet their fund are stolen by hacker because using exploit security hole in Coinomi but the coinomi team don't want to refund because of a security error in their system, but they don't want to compensate the user's funds.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 25, 2019, 01:38:09 PM
I like the idea of multi-currency wallets with the ability to exchange one cryptocurrency for another inside the wallet itself. One of these Exodus, I’m just starting to study it, but I have been using the Trust wallet for quite a long time and I consider it one of the best. It also has the function of exchanging cryptocurrency inside the wallet, however, to pay for transactions, you will need to have a small amount of BNB on your wallet.

Such cryptocurrency wallets are the best option for every cryptocurrency investor who chooses long-term investments. it is very convenient when you can rebalance your portfolio inside the wallet
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
October 25, 2019, 12:40:40 PM
To save ethereum / erc 20 digital base assets I use Imtoken. while bitcoin is stored on a blockchain which is safer for storing it. for approximately 4 years in storing bitcoin in my wallet I have never experienced hacking problems or anything else. proven that the security is pretty good. but on myetherwallet I have had a bad experience of having my assets stolen without knowing what causes them. since then I've bought Trezor. for all of you better be careful with assets in myetherwallet
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
October 25, 2019, 12:36:37 PM
I like the idea of multi-currency wallets with the ability to exchange one cryptocurrency for another inside the wallet itself. One of these Exodus, I’m just starting to study it, but I have been using the Trust wallet for quite a long time and I consider it one of the best. It also has the function of exchanging cryptocurrency inside the wallet, however, to pay for transactions, you will need to have a small amount of BNB on your wallet.
Activity: 812
Merit: 503
October 20, 2019, 01:42:48 PM
What is best mobile crypto wallet, I am still confused because I only use exchange wallet for keep holding my asset and for other coin from ICO and bounty or airdrop I save in myetherwallet, maybe I ever heard with coinomi best mobile crypto wallet because you can hold your coin for long time without know by any one your password all your assets is safe.

If you are hoping to try a reliable crypto wallet, with universal support for most coins, then try Trust wallet and Atomic wallet. Those are my best picks and anyone who uses them always appreciate their features. Imtoken2 and of course blockchain.com wallet are also cool, but will lesser support for coins.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
October 20, 2019, 01:32:27 PM

Thanks and regards
I was going to say coinomi is my all in one go to wallet but now I have to find a new wallet as you say it is not well secured.

With all this am now forced to do some research about the wallet to avoid any future mishap, thanks for the warning too.
In fact, the coinomi wallet provides 12 secret words that the user uses to access his wallet.  I believe that it is very difficult for a fraudster to choose so many words to crack your wallet.  I believe that coinomi wallet still has very good protection.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
October 20, 2019, 12:46:39 PM
Of the many wallets that I think are good for storing digital assets and I have used them before, I prefer Coinbase. for the reason that this company is quite good and also in terms of security in my opinion is good. we as investors should be able to find which are safe in addition to the features offered not to the case of most exchanges or hackers that endanger our assets
Coinbase supports a lot of transaction fees and this is the wallet with the most downloads in this market so there will not be many problems if you are keeping assets here. I am impressed by the security level of Coinbase because so far no one has been able to attack this wallet and all transactions here are updated very quickly. In the future, I will continue to use Coinbase and store some big coins in this market.

In addition to Coinbase, you can choose some good wallets like Blockchain or ImToken to hold assets because these are two choice in my favorite category.
Activity: 1121
October 20, 2019, 12:33:19 PM
I can use coinbase more than two years, and i didn't face any kind of problem last two years. I still use the wallet with security, so you can use coinbase without any fear.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 879
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
October 12, 2019, 11:30:04 AM

Thanks and regards
I was going to say coinomi is my all in one go to wallet but now I have to find a new wallet as you say it is not well secured.

With all this am now forced to do some research about the wallet to avoid any future mishap, thanks for the warning too.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
October 12, 2019, 11:24:14 AM
What is best mobile crypto wallet, I am still confused because I only use exchange wallet for keep holding my asset and for other coin from ICO and bounty or airdrop I save in myetherwallet, maybe I ever heard with coinomi best mobile crypto wallet because you can hold your coin for long time without know by any one your password all your assets is safe.

Don't use exchange wallet to hold those, mate. Probably go get Electrum if you can't invest enough for a hardware wallet. You never know when hacks might happen and that's gonna cost a lot from you if you didn't do it in time. Especially if you're trading in such large exchange, you'll probably should pull off your funds there when you're not currently trading.

Yes, it is true that storing assets in exchange is very vulnerable, except for trading, it doesn't matter as long as you don't have to keep it long-term, many Coinomi and Trust Wallet use it, no problem people use it, try using one of those wallets to make your assets safer.
Pages:
Jump to: