Pages:
Author

Topic: Best mobile crypto wallet? - page 8. (Read 15321 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 03, 2019, 04:05:31 PM
trustwallet, coinomi is the best, for coinomi itself is very helpful because many coins have their own blockchain and everything is there, for trustwallet to be good because it is supported by binance and can be used to store tokens from binance (bep2).
legendary
Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008
October 03, 2019, 02:30:10 PM
Trustwallet is one step ahead from other wallets in my view. First of all it is official wallet of Binance. As Binance ecosystem is getting bigger everyday, Trustwallet also. As Binance exchange leading the crypto world, Trustwallet will soon.
Easy to use, support many coins, Binance is behind it. I think no need to search another wallet while there is Trustwallet 😊
Activity: 490
October 03, 2019, 02:14:39 PM
Every popular crypto wallets that gives private keys to users are fine, stay away from new wallets unless you have seen good reviews about them and don't go online looking for wallets to download cos you might end up downloading fake wallets that will only steal your funds once you deposit on it
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
October 03, 2019, 02:02:05 PM
Hello, anyone does have a great and secure mobile crypto wallet that you can suggest?

No Coinomi - As previously it was stated that it is not well secured
Aside from Enjin, Trust wallet

Any others to suggest and why?
Thanks and regards

Maybe using a hardware wallet is safer than software. But for me the hardware when combined with software is also very easy to be attacked by a virus. Which makes coins disappear from the wallet when our device is attacked by a virus. They send Malware to the devices we use.
Activity: 567
Merit: 148
October 01, 2019, 04:06:57 PM
Depends on which chain based token you want to store. There are multi-wallet like trust or coinomi wallet available. But if you want specific then for ETH I will suggest mewconnect, for eos nova wallet is great ,for lumens lobster is fine. I personally use a wallet called math wallet. If you want many chain in a single wallet but separately then math wallet is best.

I like Exodus as it is a wallet that supports many cryptocurrency assets with the possibility of exchanging them directly in the application. Unlike most similar solutions, in particular multicurrency, the interface of this wallet is so simple and understandable that even beginners in the cryptocurrency sphere can use it. It is the best choice for a newbie as I think, but it is up to you.
Activity: 332
Merit: 103
September 29, 2019, 06:24:45 PM
I use mycelium for bitcoin a mew connect for eth. It is much easier to scan the QR code to pay for something then it is to copy-paste. You also get clipboard jackers that replace your clipboard with the hacker's address and when you paste what you think is the one you want to pay into but really it is theirs. Scanning a QR code prevents this, the amount to pay and fees are also automatic. You simply adjust the fees in the advanced setting if you feel you need to decrease or increase them but I find that the preset values are usually fine.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
September 29, 2019, 04:06:59 PM
Exodus is a good option to go with if you are looking for multiple coin support crypto mobile wallet. I have used their Desktop wallet earlier and its really good. They also have Exchange tab inside their app so its just like Ccoinomi.

Another coinomi alternative is jaxx wallet: https://jaxx.io. Apart from these I haven't used any crypto-wallets with multi-coin support till now.
Activity: 793
September 29, 2019, 03:51:53 PM
I am using only these wallets in my mobile: Xwallet and Vite because they run everday airdrops in their mobile apps. But if you want to store more money in your mobile, it is not a good idea.
Activity: 1134
September 29, 2019, 02:42:38 PM
if I may suggest according to experience, it is better to use IMtoken, I have been using it for a long time, it is safe but keep security very tightly, from us personally, apart from IMtoken I do not believe, however, if you want to have higher security and not easy to hack, my advice is better you use Ledger Nano S wallet or Ledger Nano X, which is in the form of a flash disk, you can read the description on the internet by searching for the ERC-20 ledger nano wallet keyword wallet, and the products are sold on various sites. goods market. more or less that's my suggestion. may be useful.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
September 29, 2019, 02:01:44 PM
Then you may use Imtoken. Imtoken wallet is old enough and I did not see any security issue there. Though this wallet for Ethereum based tokens only. Therefore, Coinbase is the safest wallet for me. In our country, Coinbase only being used as a crypto wallet and it is securest for sure!
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
September 29, 2019, 02:00:42 PM
once I used a mobile wallet for cryptocurrencies. drowned phone and nothing with him failed to restore. if stored in such purses, then the phone should be stored in the safe)
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
September 29, 2019, 01:57:04 PM
Mobile wallets are quite popular these days. One of the main reason is easy to use and accessible anywhere. Now it depends on you which kind of token you want to store. There are some multi wallet like atom , coinomi,trust. They are fine. And some wallet for specific chain like nova,steller wallet,o3 wallet.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
September 29, 2019, 12:48:38 PM
There are too many cryptocurrency wallets out there and can be used but make sure you used it at your own risk, here in our place there it is called coins that we can use and it is legitimate.
Not all of the crypto coins can store on it but I can say that it is the safest wallet that I ever use. COINS.
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
September 29, 2019, 09:28:59 AM
Currently, I'm using Coinbase wallet, and it provides a smartphone app to all users. The Coinbase service is excellent for users.
I feel that there are many great features provided by Coinbase. Also, Coinbase offers its exchange platform and P2P support, and that's great.
You can convert Bank into Bitcoin and vice versa through the platform of Coinbase.

Absolutely I agree. Coinbase is my favourite cryptocurrency wallet I've ever used. The interface is quite simple and elegant. Also incredibly handy. I hope they continue this way. But I wish there were more coin option inside. Also, could have been different features, such as staking.

Coinbase is an exchange that thinks a lot when adding new cryptocurrencies. I hope they change their minds in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
September 29, 2019, 08:39:33 AM
If you want to store token erc20 i think imtoken is quite good, i've been using for more than 2 years and still good and safe. IF that not token erc20 then using blockchain is good enough, although the option for coin isn't that much but that wallet is quite populer and safe
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
September 29, 2019, 07:58:27 AM
Hello, anyone does have a great and secure mobile crypto wallet that you can suggest?

No Coinomi - As previously it was stated that it is not well secured
Aside from Enjin, Trust wallet

Any others to suggest and why?
Thanks and regards
Top all wallet are good, for easy use purpose our choice is different. Coinomi is very secure and many people are using it. Download from play store 1 millions. Without Enjin and Trust wallet,You should try Jaxx, Infinito and Coinbase mobile wallet.
I'm very grateful to you, I just found out that Coinomi is a good wallet,
usually I use Trust Wallet or Enjin, for Bitcoin I use Blockchain because it's safer
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
September 29, 2019, 07:42:39 AM
I am sure that Trust wallet has been mentioned before in this thread, but I would indeed choose that one when it comes to mobile wallets, especially because of its broad support of tokens, different native blockchains, an attractive UI, security options etc.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
September 29, 2019, 05:49:39 AM
The latest cool feature that only few wallets have this days is the ability to exchange your coins and tokens in the wallet itself without having to move your coins and tokens to exchange, and the only wallet i know of that supports this feature in COINOMI WALLET, now they have add even binance dex too
This feature is not only present in Coinomi wallet. In the same Trust wallet you will can make a coin exchange. This practice has long been inherent in many wallets. I am sure that many others also have this feature. There is nothing new and extraordinary in this.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
September 29, 2019, 05:20:15 AM
The latest cool feature that only few wallets have this days is the ability to exchange your coins and tokens in the wallet itself without having to move your coins and tokens to exchange, and the only wallet i know of that supports this feature in COINOMI WALLET, now they have add even binance dex too
Activity: 464
September 29, 2019, 04:48:36 AM
I also support Coinomi, convenient safe - if everything is done correctly, one of the first wallets. Simple interface, quick currency conversion, a small commission. I use it only.
Pages:
Jump to: