Pages:
Author

Topic: Best offer solving RaiBlocks captchas solo(the end) - page 24. (Read 61908 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Hello onlinedragon, do we need to worry about it? Or nothing changes?

If you don't get top 60 for an hour, your click count remains.  If you get paid, it resets to 0.  This means that you will still be paid for each captcha you click but it can take a few hours/days before you reach the top 60 depending on how much captchas you click.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello onlinedragon, do we need to worry about it? Or nothing changes?

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
That is a good thing! If mrai hit exchanges, it will surely drive the price up of the coin. We might be seeing the coin hit up to 3k to 5k satoshis based on the difficulty of claiming on the faucet. Let's just hope the sharks don't dump the coins right away which will drive the price down..
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
Today's price update: 1 mrai = 740/760 satoshi

Tomorrow will be the next sell for the people that did request me to sell their earnings, let's hope that the price will move a bit higher as the current price is. There are also rumors that Bittrex will add mrai soon and if that will happen than the price will skyrocket for sure but that is something for the future of this coin.
Still low price sir, I just wait until MRAI get the price I want., Thanks for the update.,
Activity: 336
Merit: 252

Tomorrow will be the next sell for the people that did request me to sell their earnings, let's hope that the price will move a bit higher as the current price is. There are also rumors that Bittrex will add mrai soon and if that will happen than the price will skyrocket for sure but that is something for the future of this coin.
Still way too low for us to sell I think. Let's hope the rumors turn out to be true and that the price skyrockets. The new update launches in 4 days so maybe that will boost the price aswell.

Today I could sell the mrai @720 satoshi each, payments have been sent for the work that is done at 08-04/09-04 and the spreadsheet is updated.

Payment: https://blockchain.info/tx/f079545164a27d0d8db2ab1736b9abaced7c27b23ee7252c35c3a2a792d92e23

sayaya17   0.00081648                                                                                                                                                      
eriovht467 3   0.00084240                                                                                                                                                      
usman41   0.00409536                                                                                                                                                      
Gembul   0.00056212                                                                                                                                                      

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
Today I will sell the mrai for the people that asked me to sell it even when the price isn't that good at this moment, currently 1 mrai = 710/740 satoshi. Anyone is free to choose if they still want to hold or sell it but mine advice is still hold because it's good possible that the price will go up again. Good to see that most people decided to not sell their earnings but can understand that some need the BTC for whatever reason.

Just shoot me a message if you have any question!

yep i will not sell my mrai right now, looks like satoshi rising up a little bit hopefully mrai rate reach 1000+ satoshi so that i will sell my mrai.
Today I will sell the mrai for the people that asked me to sell it even when the price isn't that good at this moment, currently 1 mrai = 710/740 satoshi. Anyone is free to choose if they still want to hold or sell it but mine advice is still hold because it's good possible that the price will go up again. Good to see that most people decided to not sell their earnings but can understand that some need the BTC for whatever reason.

Just shoot me a message if you have any question!
15/4 is going to be like Halving for Mrai..Difficulty in distribution of coins will drive its price up for sure.

"NEW FAUCET RULES START ON SATURDAY 15 APRIL 2017 00:00 UTC!
Distribution will be performed hourly, but only top 60 accounts will get paid. Non-top 60 accounts will cumulate claims until will be top 60 in next distributions."

I like the fact that now you can earn alot of mrai with the new faucet rules by just working hard for hour in a row.
Yea me too. You can choose to work one full hour and get the highest amount of mrai that you can get in that hour. If not you just take them with you for the next hour. I'm unsure how this new update will affect the price but I'm hoping for a little spike in the price.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
15/4 is going to be like Halving for Mrai..Difficulty in distribution of coins will drive its price up for sure.

"NEW FAUCET RULES START ON SATURDAY 15 APRIL 2017 00:00 UTC!
Distribution will be performed hourly, but only top 60 accounts will get paid. Non-top 60 accounts will cumulate claims until will be top 60 in next distributions."

I like the fact that now you can earn alot of mrai with the new faucet rules by just working hard for hour in a row.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
If what they say about 15/4 is true then there is big chance the price gonna get bumped really good in 5 days
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Good thing that the price is quite low because i am quite busy as well haha and i cant handle to solve captchas right now. Hopefullly it would go up again to 1.3k
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
The thing is  that everyone who is selling mrai right now is hurting the price. If we cut off the supply for now the demand won't be fulfilled and therefore the price will go up. So my advice is to not panic sell. Just wait it out.

This is the only way we can increase the price of mrai because if everyone keeps selling the coins will reduce the price of mrai. Price will increase only when people hold coins.
The thing is  that everyone who is selling mrai right now is hurting the price. If we cut off the supply for now the demand won't be fulfilled and therefore the price will go up. So my advice is to not panic sell. Just wait it out.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

All people are currently on hold except the people that send me a message that I need to sell their earned mrai, mine advice is still hold because currently 1 mrai = 650/670 satoshi.

I hope mrai price will go up..but well thanks for holding it up bro Smiley

650 / 670  even 800 satoshi is not acceptable...
I think 1 mrai should cost at least around 1.4k satoshi or even more,
but don't know when mrai can grow back up again  Sad
Activity: 272
Merit: 100

All people are currently on hold except the people that send me a message that I need to sell their earned mrai, mine advice is still hold because currently 1 mrai = 650/670 satoshi.

I hope mrai price will go up..but well thanks for holding it up bro Smiley
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Shocked
That is extremely low  Cry
Lets hope that it will get higher soon... at least 1k would be good.
Hi sir.
Could you update my mrai credits in the spreadsheet?
My last payment was sunday, Thank you.
Yes was already aware of that not all data was correct updated, this will be corrected for everyone in the next hours.

Hey guys, when is the reset time on https://raiblockscommunity.net/faucet/ ? When 1 Mrai = ** claims reset.
I don't know. looks like there's no specific time, but usually is about 4 hours after the countdown
The new round start immediately when the timer ends on the faucetpage, the stats are in the first hours visible from the day before but when you check the paylist of the current round than you see that the new round already started.

i would also like to hold my mrai for now. thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: