Pages:
Author

Topic: Best offer solving RaiBlocks captchas solo(the end) - page 25. (Read 61908 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
It is still time for apply ?Can I get the info? Please.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
i would also like to hold my mrai for now. thanks.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Hey guys, when is the reset time on https://raiblockscommunity.net/faucet/ ? When 1 Mrai = ** claims reset.
I don't know. looks like there's no specific time, but usually is about 4 hours after the countdown
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Hey guys, when is the reset time on https://raiblockscommunity.net/faucet/ ? When 1 Mrai = ** claims reset.
The spreadsheet is now updated with all the latest work, later today I will sell the earnings for the people who really want that I sell it for them, currently 1 mrai is around 790/800 satoshi worth so mine advice will be hold your earnings for the next days. Anyone that still want to sell can send me a message than I will include your earning with the sell of today.
Hi sir.
Could you update my mrai credits in the spreadsheet?
My last payment was sunday, Thank you.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Today I could sell the mrai @800 satoshi each, payments have been sent for the work that is done at 07-04 and the spreadsheet is updated.

Payment: https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/c0e5c99055fad5bfe0fdc94e9cfd5ebdef755beddab8f6c831ebaa3dbeb85013

sayaya17   0.00779040                                                                                                                                                         
eriovht467 3   0.00413280                                                                                                                                                         
eriovht467 4   0.00481680                                                                                                                                                         
usman41   0.00490320                                                                                                                                                         

The price is still really low so mine suggestion is still hold for a better price, anyone that want that I sell their earnings can send me a message than I will include it with the next sell.                                                   
Activity: 66
Hi onlinedragon! thanks for the past payments, the prices are too low these days and i would like to hold my earnings.
Thanks
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Is there still an opportunity to work with you? I'm interested, could you inform me?

Just message Onlinedragon  Smiley
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
Is there still an opportunity to work with you? I'm interested, could you inform me?
Activity: 378
The spreadsheet is now updated with all the latest work, later today I will sell the earnings for the people who really want that I sell it for them, currently 1 mrai is around 790/800 satoshi worth so mine advice will be hold your earnings for the next days. Anyone that still want to sell can send me a message than I will include your earning with the sell of today.

i will hold them to the moon  Cool
Anyways they gone be much greater than this price.

This was defenatly the right way Sir! Keep it up like that mate!
If i think about the last selling price from around 1400sat~MRAI theese should even be higher.

kindly regards,
mu77al
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Activity: 336
I do like the idea of getting paid every 2 days That means, you can amass mrai collection for a big payout rather than small payouts. Also, it's a win-win situation for both op and worker since op wont have to pay constantly for fees for sending small microtransactions.
I agree. Bigger payouts, less transactions fees, less work for onlinedragon.

I'm also eager to see how the nex update will affect our earnings in general  Huh.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
I do like the idea of getting paid every 2 days That means, you can amass mrai collection for a big payout rather than small payouts. Also, it's a win-win situation for both op and worker since op wont have to pay constantly for fees for sending small microtransactions.
The issue has been fixed. The mrai of yesterday and 2 days ago has landed in my wallet.
Hi onlinedragon!
the price are too low these days, i would like to hold my earnings until come back above 1k satoshis.
Thank you.
Activity: 490
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
OP, do you open a slot for new participant ? i want join, check your pm.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
Have you finish updating the spreadsheet for the day 05-04? I see that you inserted the earnings for some members, but mine field is blank. I think I have made around 1500 claims that day.
Just checked your address and see that the faucet distribution was still pending, just restarted the wallet so if it's correct than I will receive in in the wallet. Possible for others this will be the same but will recheck this for all of you.
I think I have the same issue. Mrai from 2 days ago is still landing for some reason.

yep me too still pending for 2 days.
Have you finish updating the spreadsheet for the day 05-04? I see that you inserted the earnings for some members, but mine field is blank. I think I have made around 1500 claims that day.
Just checked your address and see that the faucet distribution was still pending, just restarted the wallet so if it's correct than I will receive in in the wallet. Possible for others this will be the same but will recheck this for all of you.
I think I have the same issue. Mrai from 2 days ago is still landing for some reason.
Activity: 36
Paying once 2 day is the best admin aggre with you you can happynes work much time much time family
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Your option to make payments every two days sound pretty fair, since no one will be able to make and process payments every hour, besides the huge ammount that will be losted into the fees.

This were one of the reasons i stopped my team, it would be a mess to handle workers requests to be every hour.

All has a life as op, im pretty sure he has already proven be a trusted person and here to support all, soo you all have options.......

I do support the being paid every 2 days, but i dont wanna to sell my coins, can put my coins into hold mode once i start work, thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: