Pages:
Author

Topic: Best out of- OMG, Waves, Stratis, Ark or Walton? - page 2. (Read 922 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 105
Waves
Strat
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
Out of the 5 which would give me the best returns for the long hold
OMG and ARK seems better than another choice, i was speculating about in the next time we will see the price of the omg will increase asap. and ark there will be a possibility about the price will be the same as lisk itself.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Probably Waves if they can get more projects to use their platform.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
divide your amount to 5, and invest 1/5 in each project
thats the best way
who the hell can answer you to that question? no one knows...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Walton? what coin is that? i have never heard about this altcoin, it is very weird for me.
Waves has a lot of development, and their project is good, but they are not progressing and all that i see about them are pure garbage, they are always post-poning their events for the upcoming weeks, months, etc.
They are not a good team at all, and that is the main reason of why waves has not increased during this last few months, while all the other altcoins have increased by more than 0.5x  - 3x in just three months.
Omg is one of the best picks from your list.

You should watch out coins in other exchanges than bittrex. There are a lot of good projects out there, just unchain the boundaries

WaltonChain is a genuine, trustworthy and traceable business ecosystem with complete data sharing and absolute information transparency. It is created by the combination of technologies of RFID and blockchain, which push forwards the integration of blockchain and the Internet of Things. WaltonChain refers to this as the Value Internet of Things (VIoT).

Regarding the question
1.Waves :undervalued
2.Walton :useful
3.Stratis :useful
4:OmiseGo :good team and useful
5:Ark :dont know too much about it

Waves is also useful?
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Walton? what coin is that? i have never heard about this altcoin, it is very weird for me.
Waves has a lot of development, and their project is good, but they are not progressing and all that i see about them are pure garbage, they are always post-poning their events for the upcoming weeks, months, etc.
They are not a good team at all, and that is the main reason of why waves has not increased during this last few months, while all the other altcoins have increased by more than 0.5x  - 3x in just three months.

You should watch out coins in other exchanges than bittrex. There are a lot of good projects out there, just unchain the boundaries

WaltonChain is a genuine, trustworthy and traceable business ecosystem with complete data sharing and absolute information transparency. It is created by the combination of technologies of RFID and blockchain, which push forwards the integration of blockchain and the Internet of Things. WaltonChain refers to this as the Value Internet of Things (VIoT).

Regarding the question
1.Waves :undervalued
2.Walton :useful
3.Stratis :useful
4:OmiseGo :good team and useful
5:Ark :dont know too much about it
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Partner of Arsenal Football Club
All of these are really good coins to hold long. But no one claim which one give you best return out of these 5.

I recommend you to divide your portfolio never hold only one coin. So, my advice goes to "all."
I completely agree with you and I will select from this list, as more preferable:
1 - Ark
2 - Waves
3 - OMG
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Activity: 121
All of these are really good coins to hold long. But no one claim which one give you best return out of these 5.

I recommend you to divide your portfolio never hold only one coin. So, my advice goes to "all."

Activity: 70
Out of the 5 which would give me the best returns for the long hold
Pages:
Jump to: