Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Paying Bitcoin Faucets list for newbies :) - page 2. (Read 4707 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Did anyone tried out his faucet list since then? I`m curious how well are you paid guys. The faucet list is updated really frequently, i can confirm that, so i think this is a really good list.
Are there any faucet which can give you 10.000 satoshi per 10 minutes? All other less paying faucets are basically a huge disappointment and waste of time.

Remember that faucets are great to get the hang of haw btc works but you will not get much at all from them.

Well i know guys who earn 6$/day worth of bitcoin from faucets only. It requires about 5 hours of work and fast typing skills.

It's a good side income if you have the time or are jobless, and trust me there are some countries in the world where 6$/day is an average monthly salary. So those guys can now earn an extra income.

So please don't speak for everyone, in Africa that is a pretty good wage, not everyone is fortunate to live in a rich country with 10.000$ salaries.

So doing faucets is a good thing Smiley

Doing faucets are worthwhile if you can somehow get a lot of referrals.

One guy who uses my faucet, according to my database, he makes 0.001 or more a day without doing anything, he makes all that money off referrals. So if you can get a lot of referrals, using a faucet is worthwhile.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Did anyone tried out his faucet list since then? I`m curious how well are you paid guys. The faucet list is updated really frequently, i can confirm that, so i think this is a really good list.
Are there any faucet which can give you 10.000 satoshi per 10 minutes? All other less paying faucets are basically a huge disappointment and waste of time.

Remember that faucets are great to get the hang of haw btc works but you will not get much at all from them.

Well i know guys who earn 6$/day worth of bitcoin from faucets only. It requires about 5 hours of work and fast typing skills.

It's a good side income if you have the time or are jobless, and trust me there are some countries in the world where 6$/day is an average monthly salary. So those guys can now earn an extra income.

So please don't speak for everyone, in Africa that is a pretty good wage, not everyone is fortunate to live in a rich country with 10.000$ salaries.

So doing faucets is a good thing Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
et rich or die tryi

He said me that he updated the faucet, also the list got shorter, probably the quality of the faucets in there got bigger.

You know its better to have less HQ faucets than many crappy ones in 1 list...
Could you please add my faucet to your rotator? We are a faucet with a clean and modern design!

http://bitcoinshowers.com

Our bitcointalk thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoin-showers-the-faucet-that-is-much-more-892789

Vendor682 lost his password for his account on this forum, but told me that the faucet was added, check it out:
http://bestbitcoinfaucetz.blogspot.com
legendary
Activity: 1064
Could you please add my faucet to your rotator? We are a faucet with a clean and modern design!

http://bitcoinshowers.com

Our bitcointalk thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoin-showers-the-faucet-that-is-much-more-892789
legendary
Activity: 1106
Nice list I think, good start for newbie to try this list of faucet Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1106
Another list for newbies to waste your time on , good work
Activity: 924
The problem with such lists is that they are outdated EXTREMELY fast. So how often do you plan to upgrade those?

This faucet list is never outdated. Daily checked and maintained.
This useful information for newbie in bitcoin.
But but you're lacking for the faucet that 's less than 10min  Grin

Who would use those, when they pay alot less.

It's better if you have a list of those that pays hourly and have like 120 of them, it takes 30 seconds to complete one so by the time you go to the end of the list, the cooldown of the first faucet is already done, so you can start again.

If the 60 min faucets pay 1000-2000 satoshi, then you can earn 180.000 satoshi/hour.

If the 10 min faucet pays like 500 satoshi then you can earn only 3000 satoshi/hour.

A bit of difference there Smiley
The problem with such lists is that they are outdated EXTREMELY fast. So how often do you plan to upgrade those?

tried the first one, gave me already "insufficient funds"...

That was fast Wink

It wasnt giving that to me, for me it worked fine, cashed out directly to faucetbox....

Maybe it was just a display error he received, anyway even if it did gave that, there are plenty of other faucets on the list that work. 1 or 2 bad apples doesnt mean that the whole list is wrong.

Thats true, it just made my point clear very fast. There are no longterm stable faucets.

Yes but thats why he provides that list so that he will update the faucet list instead of you guys having to search for new faucets he will do that for you and in exchange you will use his referral links to work on the faucet captcha.

Its a pretty obvious service, yes faucets go dry fast, but if others will keep you fresh with the latest and best paying faucet lists then its worth it.
Activity: 378
be your self
better than nothing
You can also insert a game that earn bitcoin as Flappy Bird, etc
very fun when saturated with faucet Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1456

That was fast Wink

It wasnt giving that to me, for me it worked fine, cashed out directly to faucetbox....

Maybe it was just a display error he received, anyway even if it did gave that, there are plenty of other faucets on the list that work. 1 or 2 bad apples doesnt mean that the whole list is wrong.

Thats true, it just made my point clear very fast. There are no longterm stable faucets.

To be longterm they have to pay very little.  Making it not worth doing.

Most will offer chances of winning decent, but odds are against you.
Activity: 448
Changing avatars is currently not possible.

That was fast Wink

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

That was fast Wink

Activity: 448
Changing avatars is currently not possible.

That was fast Wink
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

Strange it paid me, try again...

Don't waste your time with the link. Go to freebitco.in and get started. They have the BEST payout rate. They also offer gambling with your winnings, payouts every hour. You can also earn Satoshis from referrals.

Freebitco.in is stable, however they adjust the payout based on the BTC price. Lower the BTC price, greater the number of Satoshis you'll receive.

I have no affiliation with the site, i'm only a user. It's the easiest faucet to use, period, full stop.

That is only 1 faucet, which pays you hourly...a few satoshis.

My list provides a continuous income, by using 50-60 or more faucets at the same time and by the time 1 cooldown runs down, you can use the others.Also you dont need to register at any of my faucets, i`m sure people dont like keeping 10000 accounts and passwords so its just better if you use non-reg faucets.

Using only 1 faucet is silly, perhaps for entertainment, but i`m offering here people nice ways to earn money fast!

Also you sound like you are affiliated with them...
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Pages:
Jump to: