Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Paying Bitcoin Faucets list for newbies :) - page 3. (Read 4707 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Don't waste your time with the link. Go to freebitco.in and get started. They have the BEST payout rate. They also offer gambling with your winnings, payouts every hour. You can also earn Satoshis from referrals.

Freebitco.in is stable, however they adjust the payout based on the BTC price. Lower the BTC price, greater the number of Satoshis you'll receive.

I have no affiliation with the site, i'm only a user. It's the easiest faucet to use, period, full stop.
Activity: 448
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
Useful information,

Thank you!

Thanks, just updated the faucetbox faucet list with 5 brand new faucets that pay +20% more than the general average.

Also all faucets either pay to faucetbox or microwallet, so you only need to keep track of your 2 accounts at faucetbox & microwallet, and can easily use 100+ faucets in the meantime because all of the income will go to those 2 wallets.

The problem with such lists is that they are outdated EXTREMELY fast. So how often do you plan to upgrade those?

They are updated weekly or even faster if 1 faucet goes bankrupt. They wont get outdated faster than 1 week, nowadays faucets are more stable, besides only established well paying faucets are on my list.

So don't need to worry about that  Wink

Faucets are definitely not stable! Most do get outdated very fast because faucet owners don't think of the long term gains from their faucet or they dry out.

Exactly. I am not a big fan of faucets in the first place and calling them "stable" is pretty ballsy.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Useful information,

Thank you!

Thanks, just updated the faucetbox faucet list with 5 brand new faucets that pay +20% more than the general average.

Also all faucets either pay to faucetbox or microwallet, so you only need to keep track of your 2 accounts at faucetbox & microwallet, and can easily use 100+ faucets in the meantime because all of the income will go to those 2 wallets.

The problem with such lists is that they are outdated EXTREMELY fast. So how often do you plan to upgrade those?

They are updated weekly or even faster if 1 faucet goes bankrupt. They wont get outdated faster than 1 week, nowadays faucets are more stable, besides only established well paying faucets are on my list.

Faucets are definitely not stable! Most do get outdated very fast because faucet owners don't think of the long term gains from their faucet or they dry out.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Useful information,

Thank you!

Activity: 448
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Here is the Best Bitcoin Faucet list that has the highest payouts for fauceters & referrals:

Advantages using my list:
■Faucets on this list are no-registration, simply just enter bitcoin address & captcha
■This list has the highest paying no-registration faucets, some registration faucets pay more, however you have to keep account there, remember password, etc etc which is annoying, no-reg faucets are fast and easy!
■I calculated the average payout of each faucet & also the average referral payout aswell, so you can easily check it!
■Referral comissions range from 15% to 100% if you want to run a referral empire on it!
■All of them are either Faucetbox or Microwallet faucets, no bogus unknown payouts, so you only need to keep track of your FB nad MW account, instead of tracking all sites.

If you have any questions about the list feel free to ask. The list is updated every week or sooner if 1 faucet goes bankrupt!

Enjoy!
Pages:
Jump to: