Pages:
Author

Topic: Best place to build the Bitcoin island in the international waters - page 10. (Read 16647 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
How we start this island? What we need to do?
First read all the 15 pages of the thread.

I finish reading all the 15 pages. I did not found how. Do you know?

we have been writing about pouring sand until it breaks the sea level + setting some concrete poles

you did not read all the 15 pages

That is no brainer. lol. What I mean why we haven't started this yet.
Because it's a ridiculous idea and nobody will ever follow through with this post made for fun?

Then why did you tell him to read fifteen pages of the thread?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

we have been writing about pouring sand until it breaks the sea level + setting some concrete poles

Because it's a ridiculous idea and nobody will ever follow through with this post made for fun?

No its not, depends on the leader and the communities will.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

That is no brainer. lol. What I mean why we haven't started this yet. Like electing a leader, starting to solicit funds. etc.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
You underestimate the power of infinite positivity.

There will come a day when everyone drops their guns, everyone feels peace, and everyone ascends.  We will be one.

Research mass meditation, it has been shown to bring peace in war zones when people strategically meditated throughout them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
A music festival of a massive scale with a synchronized effort to ascend humanity would result in an infinitely positive feedback loop.  The positive energy would spread throughout the world.

The NSA wouldn't be an issue, the government wouldn't be an issue, we would all be one.  We would be the happiest we have ever been, anything goes from there.
Are you high again?This depends on every individual. I was never really affected by this kind of music, be it from my speakers or a festival.
I'm sure that many feel the same way. This is why it doesn't work.

Note: We are going way off topic here.
Nooo, don't feed the troll. He'll just keep doing this as long as people are responding to his crazy ramblings.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
A music festival of a massive scale with a synchronized effort to ascend humanity would result in an infinitely positive feedback loop.  The positive energy would spread throughout the world.

The NSA wouldn't be an issue, the government wouldn't be an issue, we would all be one.  We would be the happiest we have ever been, anything goes from there.
Are you high again?This depends on every individual. I was never really affected by this kind of music, be it from my speakers or a festival.
I'm sure that many feel the same way. This is why it doesn't work.

Note: We are going way off topic here.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
A music festival of a massive scale with a synchronized effort to ascend humanity would result in an infinitely positive feedback loop.  The positive energy would spread throughout the world.

The NSA wouldn't be an issue, the government wouldn't be an issue, we would all be one.  We would be the happiest we have ever been, anything goes from there.

Those music festivals is irrelevant to the topic. I wish you make this thread self moderated to delete those unwanted replies.

I don't want any moderation here. We are free-thinking people. So no censorship. People are free to share their ideas. But it is up to them to stay on the topic. If they stray away from it, bad for them.

Won't be a utopia if love is banned like Bryant proposes.
Where did he propose that?

I get that you want to create an island and all, but all that can be done within the gates of heaven, even better.

Sorry dude. Dankanism will be banned in my island. You need to find another place.

Dankanism (love) is spreading, perhaps you're the one that should find a better place if you cannot love this planet and the inhabitants.

Oh God! I really hope that as a religion, Dankanism will soon be able to overtake Christianity and Islam. But that wouldn't tempt me to remove the ban on your religion in my island.
legendary
Terminated.
There needs to be a lot of discussion before a how. You could magically create a project on building an (Bitcoin) island in the international waters.
I don't think that nobody knows the real answer here.
Has this even been done before?

legendary
Terminated.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Those music festivals is irrelevant to the topic. I wish you make this thread self moderated to delete those unwanted replies.

I don't want any moderation here. We are free-thinking people. So no censorship. People are free to share their ideas. But it is up to them to stay on the topic. If they stray away from it, bad for them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Nah, then it would not come up with new ideas, and not be as entertaining to read! Wink

Btw, can I reserve a few shares on the coast of the island? Tongue
legendary
I don't quite see how international peace music festivals would actually contribute to world peace..

May be by blaring intolerable music at 160 dB, it will cause people losing their mental balance, there by making the soldiers unable to fight anymore.  Grin

I am not against music festivals. But I see no point in discussing about it in this thread.  
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I take it back.  We can throw 10,000 world peace music festivals at that price.

Looks like someone is trying to get rich and doesn't really care about the quality of life of others.

I don't quite see how international peace music festivals would actually contribute to world peace..
legendary
Terminated.
I take it back.  We can throw 10,000 world peace music festivals at that price.

According to you, conducting world peace music festivals is much more important than creating a refuge for people who are tired of NSA and the IRS. But how many people will agree with you? Off course, I don't want to attend any world peace music festival.
That's not nearly as important. I don't really care about those music festivals nor do I see their real world benefit.
The NSA and IRS on the other hand are troubling and an issue.
legendary
Bitcoin island should be in many places so that many people can benifit from it, other wise one region people will get benefit

After we establish the first island at Saya de Malha, may be we can think about establishing other islands. But we might have to first assess the success and profitability of the main island.
Pages:
Jump to: