Pages:
Author

Topic: Best place to talk crypto? - page 3. (Read 489 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
January 16, 2018, 10:34:22 PM
Some of you might be new to the cryptocurrency game so I've put together a little list here of the best current places to talk cryptocurrency.

1) Reddit - Reddit is a fantastic resource to plug yourself into when talking about cryptocurrency. Most cryptos are born and die on reddit. Some subreddits to look into are r/cryptocurrency r/bitcoin r/ethereum r/cryptotraders

2) InvestFeed - A little known app that is trying to carve out a name for itself as the "social media of cryptocurrency". You can add friends and follow feeds as well as cryptocurrencies to see whats currently happening in crypto

3) TradeTalk - Newly released app gaining traction in the crypto space, claiming to be the "ultimate trollbox" for crypto. Takes the poloniex trollbox idea and puts it into a mobile application, with every crypto exchange and every coin you can think of.

4) BitcoinTalk of course!

Those are a few I could think of, does anybody know of more places to talk crypto?

I think we can talk about cryptocurrency game anywhere we want with a lot of platform, such as like social media, group, forum or even like private chat. We can talk with any crypto topic and get different response. Until now, I only use bitcointalk as tools to get answer from any crypto problem, such as invest/ trade, marketing and protection account problem. Bitcointalk is enough for me, even you can see my English far from good but can built communication and get answer is my goal. Have a nice day to you.  
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
January 16, 2018, 10:30:48 PM
Some of you might be new to the cryptocurrency game so I've put together a little list here of the best current places to talk cryptocurrency.

1) Reddit - Reddit is a fantastic resource to plug yourself into when talking about cryptocurrency. Most cryptos are born and die on reddit. Some subreddits to look into are r/cryptocurrency r/bitcoin r/ethereum r/cryptotraders

2) InvestFeed - A little known app that is trying to carve out a name for itself as the "social media of cryptocurrency". You can add friends and follow feeds as well as cryptocurrencies to see whats currently happening in crypto

3) TradeTalk - Newly released app gaining traction in the crypto space, claiming to be the "ultimate trollbox" for crypto. Takes the poloniex trollbox idea and puts it into a mobile application, with every crypto exchange and every coin you can think of.

Those are a few I could think of, does anybody know of more places to talk crypto?

Glad to see these kind of information. I will check and bookmark it later. But beside those list, i would like recommended telegram group, which is very important now for crypto users to gain fast information.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 10:25:06 PM
Bitcoin talk is the best place in crypto . Because other crypto site has need a money for your starting and here at bitcoin talk you can start with nothing just use your knowledge to earn money . And bitcoin talk can help me gain my knowledge in english language and it can help me for communication in other country.. Thank you so much.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
January 16, 2018, 10:19:43 PM
The best among the rest of all is still bitcointalk. Because this forum is solely made for Cryptocurrency talk. Other site like reddit, have many topics and some are not focusing in Cryptocurrency. Telegram too is one way to communixate about cryptocurrency talk but make sure youre in the right group.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 10:14:48 PM
I agreed in bitcointalk but the others seems to be having a lot of trollers,thats why i stick here in bitcointalk,oldest forums about cryptocurrencies plus it was created by satoshi.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
January 16, 2018, 10:09:06 PM
Telegram is the best place I think. It has all the coins and the communities on there. People are joining every day like crazy. I also feel like Twitter is a place where announcements are first made. It seems like it is said there and then on all other platforms coins are on.

I completely forgot about twitter and telegram!
yes indeed bitcointalk is good place talking about cryptocurrency. twitter indeed good place cause many of dev put their news in there. telegram is good too cause we cand directly chat with the important person from developer.
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 09:59:58 PM
Those are some good sites to talk with people in the community, but there are two more ways you can get closer to the community; discord groups and telegram groups. They don't have to be pump and dump groups, there are plenty of nice groups where you can argue over cryptos.

What are those groups called?
Activity: 126
January 16, 2018, 05:01:36 PM
Those are some good sites to talk with people in the community, but there are two more ways you can get closer to the community; discord groups and telegram groups. They don't have to be pump and dump groups, there are plenty of nice groups where you can argue over cryptos.
January 16, 2018, 04:53:21 PM
For me, very many telegram channel's about cryptocurrency. Of course in the first place bitcointalk, too. Sometimes i go on reddit.

Yeah bitcoin talk is always the best,

tradetalk i am really liking though
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
January 16, 2018, 04:45:40 PM
For me, very many telegram channel's about cryptocurrency. Of course in the first place bitcointalk, too. Sometimes i go on reddit.
January 16, 2018, 04:28:47 PM
Telegram is the best place I think. It has all the coins and the communities on there. People are joining every day like crazy. I also feel like Twitter is a place where announcements are first made. It seems like it is said there and then on all other platforms coins are on.

I completely forgot about twitter and telegram!
Activity: 126
January 16, 2018, 04:05:16 PM
January 16, 2018, 03:47:32 PM

Pages:
Jump to: