Pages:
Author

Topic: [BEST PRICES] Buying Ripple XRPs - Paying 2 BTC per 10 000 XRP - page 4. (Read 3505 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Your *what* is itchy?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
sent PM, will update
Activity: 46
I'm purchasing Ripple XRPs for Bitcoins. My current offer is 2 BTC per 10000 XRPs (1 BTC per 5000 XRP, etc). If you are interested in trading, send the ripples to r9h3FfkBwHXmvZ2RGdbQdgGbBuJvu7r4gM (do NOT send to any other address!) and send me a PM with what Bitcoin address to receive your payment.

The Ripple software won't let you spend the last 50 XRPs. Please note that I will not offer this price forever, as it will depend on market conditions.

After trading, I would recommend it if you could leave me a vouch here.

OBVIOUS SCAM. MARKET PRICE IS 1BTC=11K

SEND RIPPLE TO THIS MAN AND GET RIPPED OFF; hahaha so obvious.

btw testimony are obviously fake.
scam? I'm not sure how I got scammed, I've got my bitcoins. Kinda a stupid idea for him to pay more than market price, but I definitely have not got scammed.

If you think this is a scam, show proof instead of being whiny that someone is offering a better deal than you.
Activity: 28
I'm purchasing Ripple XRPs for Bitcoins. My current offer is 2 BTC per 10000 XRPs (1 BTC per 5000 XRP, etc). If you are interested in trading, send the ripples to r9h3FfkBwHXmvZ2RGdbQdgGbBuJvu7r4gM (do NOT send to any other address!) and send me a PM with what Bitcoin address to receive your payment.

The Ripple software won't let you spend the last 50 XRPs. Please note that I will not offer this price forever, as it will depend on market conditions.

OBVIOUS SCAM. MARKET PRICE IS 1BTC=11K

SEND RIPPLE TO THIS MAN AND GET RIPPED OFF; hahaha so obvious.

btw testimony are obviously fake.
Your *what* is itchy?
Thanks everyone for the fast trades. I've updated the price to 2 BTC per 10,000 XRPs, which should be a pretty nice figure.

I apologize but I am only purchasing ripples right now.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Aahzman is a reputable and professional trader. Sold him my XRPs moments ago, great price!

Btw, did you get my last PM? I want to sell you my LTC too. Thanks
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
God
Smooth trade, just got 5.7 BTC moments after sending him my 39950 XRPs.
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com
I have had many successful LTC->BTC trades with Aahzman. Highly recommended, +1

Personally, I would sell my Ripples right now, the value of it is highly inflated.
Activity: 15
edit: Vouch, bought my 5k XRP with no problems.
Your *what* is itchy?
I'm purchasing Ripple XRPs for Bitcoins. My current offer is 2 BTC per 10000 XRPs (1 BTC per 5000 XRP, etc). If you are interested in trading, send the ripples to [moderator note: scam (do NOT send to any other address unless I PM you!) and send me a PM with what Bitcoin address to receive your payment.

Pages:
Jump to: