Pages:
Author

Topic: Best privacy coin? - page 10. (Read 15383 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 02:20:26 AM
Monero
Zcash
Activity: 4
June 12, 2018, 02:42:16 PM
Hexxcoin. It's a future forking coin of btc!!!!
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
June 12, 2018, 02:22:31 PM
Obviously you have to get the big daddy privacy coin Monero. This is a coin for the long haul. You won’t be disappointed. The best devs and most open and honest community by far. One of the last remaining projects that is continuing to promote the vision of decentralization.

Activity: 647
Merit: 260
June 12, 2018, 02:04:30 PM
I would recommend you to invest in Monero or Zcash if you are looking for some real privacy coins that will have a future. The most the coins that call their self as a privacy coins are even not private! Cheesy So watch out where you invest your money!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 01:40:24 PM
If you choose between private coins, then my choice would fall on Monero (XMR), it's very tempting now the price for it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 12, 2018, 01:17:09 PM
In terms of privacy, you need to check the unique features of that project if its really helping you to protect your information on the network.

That's why some new arising privacy coin are dominating the market even though they are just new.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 11:42:34 AM
The best privacy coin for now is PRiVCY.
Dont miss the airdrop https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annprivcy20th-airdrop-starts-20th-octoberpowpos-4503790
I wrote something like this last year about ONION  Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
June 06, 2018, 03:31:46 PM
Number one would me Monero in my opinion.

Activity: 175
Merit: 11
"Decentralization is religion"
June 03, 2018, 01:42:37 AM
I like Spectrecoin, monero and PRiVCY which just started! take a look and enjoy what a proper decentralization by airdropping over a half of coin to the masses for free!
Activity: 2
May 22, 2018, 12:21:57 PM
Several great Privacy coins out there,

DeepOnion is great value currently, and they are just in the process of releasing Stealth Addresses with their current wallet update,

Monero and Dash are the two big players, with a strong user base so these are also good if you want a more usable coin.

am new to crypto:
monero has a really good reputation for privacy.
xst Stealth seems to be under the radar:

it is seamlessly integrated with the tor network since more than 2years.

it already has stealth addresses deployed

world's first multi platform anonymous cryptographic cryptographic sms transaction sending technology + stealthrelay, public stealth text pipeline.

this one is dirt cheap at the moment as well!
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
May 21, 2018, 09:46:58 AM
i think privacy coins will have a difficult future... many govs want to ban/ restrict this section... dont know what will happen...
Activity: 108
May 21, 2018, 09:29:53 AM
Just have a look at Masari.

This is the only Monero fork that worth to have a look.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
May 21, 2018, 06:40:14 AM
Although crypto has the best security, the user is still you so learn how to protect your account from being stolen. Most of today's altcoins have very good security, keep private key carefully and secure account with 2FA which is the way to help you minimize the possibility of hacker intrusion.

Huh
post is based on which privacy coin is best and you are talking about private key , 2FA and security . privacy coin does not mean coins with fullproof security , they also have private key to login in your wallet .
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
May 21, 2018, 06:38:03 AM
so many privacy coins in market bu i only believe old coins like monero and zcash , which truly serve the purpose .
but at the same time privacy coins might be banned or regulated by countries as they are anonymous and no one can know who is owner . so regulators will not like such technology .
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 21, 2018, 05:07:45 AM
Although some guys consider that all the cryptocurrencies are very safe and anonymous, in my opinion, it is exactly Monero that is the best privacy altcoin.
Activity: 459
May 19, 2018, 08:46:27 AM
For me, I will say monero as it keeps informations of both exchange parties savely and it is also a grassroot privacy coin. It has also traded in so many exchange site and it is used by a large number of people because of the level of trust and stability that they have in it. Verge and zencash is also good.

I am also a big supporter of Monero, but I also support Zcash because I think they both have the potential to rise up in the future. Privacy is a very important point for crypto usage. People are always scared about loosing their data.
Activity: 585
May 19, 2018, 07:53:31 AM
For me, I will say monero as it keeps informations of both exchange parties savely and it is also a grassroot privacy coin. It has also traded in so many exchange site and it is used by a large number of people because of the level of trust and stability that they have in it. Verge and zencash is also good.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 06:13:22 AM
I still think Monero is the best. I check out other coins but they didn't convince me. Maybe Verge has a change in the long term but I'm not too confident just like I was in Monero. If a new privacy coin comes up with greater idea I would happily support it.
Yes, i agree Monero is the best one. It keeps transaction information of its users completely anonymous.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
May 19, 2018, 06:07:13 AM
Several great Privacy coins out there,

DeepOnion is great value currently, and they are just in the process of releasing Stealth Addresses with their current wallet update,

Monero and Dash are the two big players, with a strong user base so these are also good if you want a more usable coin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 06:02:27 AM
i think of all the altcoins in the crypto market there are very few altcoins that can be considered a high privacy coin, and so i only believe in two most popular altcoins that is highly secure, those are Monero and Zcash, i choose Monero and because Monero is the most popular security altcoin in the market, its security is more secure than any other altcoins becasue the sender and reciever are anonymous, and Zcash is less more popular than Monero because it is super high security even more secure than Monero so it is quite hard to use. So they are the most popular privacy altcoins in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: