Pages:
Author

Topic: Best privacy coin? - page 9. (Read 15383 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 01:49:14 PM
The best is Zcash. It's just a sleeping giant. The team and the orgasiness are very good. It may be playing with misery now. But in the future, the monte will play the cristo counterpart.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
August 06, 2018, 11:53:51 AM
Monero and DeepOnion are my favorite privacy coins.
For me its very important to be not trackable. So i use both of them to buy some illegal stuff.
Privacy coins are really important for whole community.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 11:44:29 AM
Don't forget about NavCoin, they already have a mobile wallet with fast and anonymous transactions.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 11:20:34 AM
To minimize the risks I can advise you a safe coin, namely Monero (XMR). Since you are not defined by yourself, I conclude that you do not do homework and analysis. It means that you just count on the case. I think you need to go only in a safe way.
Activity: 99
August 06, 2018, 10:02:22 AM
I think Monero is a very good altcoin. Even if it is used as an investment it is a good choice because its price is very small now. And the Monero is very good blockchain which is very hard to track people's wallets.
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
August 06, 2018, 09:44:32 AM
I prefer Komodo...
#1 in Atomic Swaps
#1 in Github commits
#2 in Innovation

Activity: 39
August 06, 2018, 08:29:05 AM
For me the best privacy coin is still monero. monero has been a popular alternative cryptocurrency among enthusiasts who favor anonymity over privacy and sits in the background serving its purpose as a useful and private digital currency.

At some point Proof of Stake will be refined enough to provide a security to a network comparable to that of PoW, and then it will be practically superior to that. The fact that it hasn't happened yet is because it is a tougher / more complex problem than securing a network with PoW, and there is also the historical reason of Bitcoin, the first one being based on PoW. Plus there is a hype about it. Interestingly enough, people get emotional sometimes about this PoS vs PoW debate. I think this stems from the BTC maximalism...

Otherwise I really love the idea of Monero, even though I don't hold any of it at the moment for the above reason.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 03:04:17 AM
For me the best privacy coin is still monero. monero has been a popular alternative cryptocurrency among enthusiasts who favor anonymity over privacy and sits in the background serving its purpose as a useful and private digital currency.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
July 19, 2018, 11:40:40 PM
The best privacy coin for now is PRiVCY.
Dont miss the airdrop https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annprivcy20th-airdrop-starts-20th-octoberpowpos-4503790
I wrote something like this last year about ONION  Cheesy

And that was a lie as well, well you 2 for 2. congrats.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
July 17, 2018, 02:37:02 PM
The best privacy coin ao far :
1. Monero : created from 2014 untill now. And used on the darknet. People have no doubt about its privacy.
2. Zcash : cash is the first alt using sero knowledge but what i dont like is every time we mine the coin we must pay 5% to developer. However it is also good privacy coin.
Activity: 240
Merit: 12
July 15, 2018, 07:45:20 PM
Why do not you like Bitcoin confidentiality? For me it's very strange to invest in ZCash, Monero and similar projects, because bitcoin provides almost the same thing, only with more protection.

Bitcoin provides relative anonymous. Once your Bitcoin address exposed, people would know your balance and transaction history, even your money flow in the future. You would become transparent to the public.

An anonymous coin like DeepOnion can make your transactions untraceable. Even if someone intercepted your internet traffic, he/she would not be able to know the DeepOnion encrypted messages and your IP address.

Wink
Activity: 62
July 14, 2018, 06:59:15 PM
Why do not you like Bitcoin confidentiality? For me it's very strange to invest in ZCash, Monero and similar projects, because bitcoin provides almost the same thing, only with more protection.
Activity: 98
June 25, 2018, 07:15:43 AM
Sonder will have best anonymity ever, pay your attention if you interested
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
June 25, 2018, 04:41:51 AM
My portfolio is filled with a lot of different privacy coins I think they will all pump and overpass their ath . One of my favorites  are zcash and deeponion which is very low price  at the moment but has a huge potential to compete with the top 5 privacy coins .
Activity: 112
June 25, 2018, 04:37:42 AM
An extremely potent coin, and may rise sharply in the future that is the VIT coin. I bought a lot of these coins and I believe they will go to the moon in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
June 25, 2018, 04:21:25 AM
A great deal of good alternatives are now said here , however I would be mindful so as to put resources into protection coins. Governments appear to loathe them , so in the event that they are prohibited there is a shot the cost will go down.
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
"Decentralization is religion"
June 25, 2018, 03:41:52 AM
a new privacy conin emerged, Catalystcoin! privacy of cryptonode and for the first time POS and Masternodes to be introduced in CN world!
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
June 25, 2018, 02:21:27 AM
I'm a big fan of Stellite (XTL) and their team. They have the potential to go to places and beyond.
Activity: 11
June 25, 2018, 02:09:52 AM
There are some privacy coins. Monero is the best privacy coin of them.
Activity: 48
June 15, 2018, 02:30:02 AM
So far I'm most familiar with Deep Onion and Privcy because of their distribution model. Didn't get to participate in DeepOnion, but from what I looked into I feel that it can be a major player in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: