Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Proof of Stake coins to invest now and gain huge in 2020? Next Dash? - page 3. (Read 15321 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I have to agree with the Spectrecoin discussion. For the tech that is being currently developed it is heavily undervalued. You can gain staking rewards and with the newer versions set to come you can stealth stake, a new feature never seen before in private coins. I bought it around 0.58 just a week ago and now its maintaining steady above 1.30. The Bitcoin crash a few days ago didn't seem to affect the value too greatly, I think most of the people that are invested in it are in for the long haul after discussion with the dev team. You can join the slack and message the team for more information. This coin is very much worth atleast researching if you're not looking to buy!
Activity: 12
Try Beuthereum as its giving 30% more coins with an expected launch price of 1.3$ which is expected to grow to 570$ within 6 months of launch. Official launching date is 20th January 2018.
For details visit www.beuthereum.com

Thanks
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Try Semux  Wink It's not PoS, but you can get some coins after you become validator. There's no need to waste electricity for proof of work...
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Activity: 37
Investing on Dash is expensive nowdays.

On some old coins it is either expensive to setup a masternode or even to get 10k minimum coins for just staking can be damn expensive.

What are your top 3 Staking coins for the future that might give you ROI such as Dash?

My bets are:

1. NEM
2. NXT/ARDR
3. ReddCoin

Opinions about GridCoin/Ark/PIVX?
SpectreCoin has Proof of Staking, and there's no minimum required. The larger the amount you're staking with the more likely it is you'll receive a stake reward (about 5% of the total amount of XSPEC per year, if I remember correctly). It's a great privacy coin and is grossly undervalued compared to other privacy coins, especially once you account for the high quality privacy technology in XSPEC. In an upcoming update stake rewards will given using stealth addresses, making staking even more private.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Spectrecoin XSPEC i really like at the moment best privacy coin, new wallet coming soon, under 1.50, low supply, staking interest, big things for this coin next year
Activity: 28
Spectrecoin also gets my vote.
Strong and growing community, Tech geek devs.  All it needs is attention and it's going to be huge in 2020.  
But I'm just shllin' so  check out the slack
and this:  http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Make your own decisions.

Spectre is a beast..so underrated and under the radar atm...its ridiculous..
Activity: 135
Spectrecoin also gets my vote.
Strong and growing community, Tech geek devs.  All it needs is attention and it's going to be huge in 2020.  
But I'm just shllin' so  check out the slack
and this:  http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Make your own decisions.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
I'd say neo it has jumped up like crazy recently and you can hold it on binance exchange to receive staking rewards. You don't need separate wallet.

Stratis has low stake rewards but is a coin with a great future aswell.
Activity: 256
One of the most undervalued Proof of Stake coins in all of crypto is Spectrecoin.  It pays 5% per year in staking rewards, plus it has solid tech and low circulating supply.  Its current price of $1 and change is a freakin steal.  If you look at the one-month chart for XSPEC at coinmarketcap, it appears to be just starting its second leg up in a major surge.  In any case, this is a coin that will pay off huge in the long run, for those who buy now while it's cheap, and HODL.
Here's more about the background and tech of the coin: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552

On some old coins it is either expensive to setup a masternode or even to get 10k minimum coins for just staking can be damn expensive.

What are your top 3 Staking coins for the future that might give you ROI such as Dash?

My bets are:

1. NEM
2. NXT/ARDR
3. ReddCoin

Here is one not on anyone's list right now but soon will be: Intensecoin http://intensecoin.com Intensecoin is a CryptoNote algo privacy coin with hybrid PoW/PoS. The staking through a wallet that has built-in VPN tunnel. You earn coins by offering secure VPN services through the blockchain. And you can advertise and charge whatever price you like. This coin is going to change the game and raise the bar. TOR is not an impenetrable layer and is often patched for vulnerabilities. Intense is a young coin, but even so has the potential to break out as soon as it hits a bigger exchange. It is currently trading at around 50 sats.

Looks like a good new coin.   What is its staking percentage?  Looked at the OP and it was hard to find, if even there. 

Chesscoin if adopted by a good team may be a good bet in the future, since of the appeal of chess, and that community being able to understand crypto.

Activity: 70

My bets are:

1. NEM
2. NXT/ARDR
3. ReddCoin

Here is one not on anyone's list right now but soon will be: Intensecoin http://intensecoin.com Intensecoin is a CryptoNote algo privacy coin with hybrid PoW/PoS. The staking through a wallet that has built-in VPN tunnel. You earn coins by offering secure VPN services through the blockchain. And you can advertise and charge whatever price you like. This coin is going to change the game and raise the bar. TOR is not an impenetrable layer and is often patched for vulnerabilities. Intense is a young coin, but even so has the potential to break out as soon as it hits a bigger exchange. It is currently trading at around 50 sats.
Activity: 264
TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain
Looks like NEO is the best because you can actually stake it in a wallet and that wallet is no need to be online all the time. It's that simple just hold your Neo in Neo wallet and claim GAS as a dividend often. Neo and gas value is low now so stock some of them while they are cheap.
Activity: 163
Solaris XLR has shown some nice growth in masternode worth.

It is currently POW, but will switch to POS in the coming months during which POS staking and MN payouts will alternate.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
In my opinion the best Proof of Stake coins to invest now and gain huge in 2020 are Ethereum and Ark. Ethereum is one of the most popular altcoin with real use case and accepting by a lot of people like Bitcoin. Ark is also very promising and have good team behind. Ark goal is to connect all the blockchain ecosystem to each other and I really like Ark delegate system you can earn money just by voting delegates
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
The next DASH?

Without a doubt the Zcoin! The best masternode for months and years to come. The best anonymous technology and an excellent team behind.

I say it since it is $ 0.5 but everyone cares! Enjoy! Cool

And since he will be at the moon, I'm going to see people crying on all sides! Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
iexec is going to provide stake nodes. The price for the coin is so small now
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
Continue to accumulate Dash now while its cheap. Shared masternodes will be a thing in the future and just a dozen or so coins will yield you big returns in transaction fees.

Yeah you are right. Dash is still buyable in the BTC pair. It will follow when Bitcoin is going to take a small break soon Smiley Dash is the greatest masternode network out there!
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Hey guys,

check out TZC aka Trezar Coin. They have a 30% POS and 70% POS with an unique thing called 0% POS to secure the network even more:

"0% PoS is a unique feature of TrezarCoin, which is implemented to secure the Blockchain. PoS in TZC does not provide a fixed annual % return as normal PoS. In 0% PoS your mature coins in your wallet will mine Blocks with their “hashingpower” called coinweight."

Still an early project with a great team with track record here in the forum. Great community as well and very active Slack channel. Definitely has potential to go up to 1-2 USD next year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
I agree with the first 2 elections. NEM cool project with a great technology. ARDOR too. I think they will bring a great profit. Talked to the biggest fan in the world he Ardora this technology have studied along and across. So he believes that even$ 20 is not a limit...
Pages:
Jump to: