Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Proof of Stake coins to invest now and gain huge in 2020? Next Dash? - page 4. (Read 15321 times)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Peercoin (PPC). Way undervalued in relation to supply against Bitcoin. Think most other PoS coins are just hype, personally.
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
Here is good list of masternodes:

https://masternodes.pro/

This site is great. I Didn't know about most of this coins. Some of them are really cheap and could give some profit on holding. I will research more about but looks like a great deal.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Crypto Bullion. I love it !
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
XCG - RDD - SIA

One moment you mean Siacoin-Fans? I don't believe, that Sia is a stake coin. But I'm not absolutely sure.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
XCG - RDD - SIA

I can't see reddcoin ever really rising much at all, it has already a fairly large market cap and has struggled to really gain any adoption, a promising idea but I think major social networks will just make their own coins if anything.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
It’s not a good idea to think it as a long term investment and put high amounts on it. It could be better to consider it as a short or  middle term investment . It’s hard to predict what can happen till 2020. If you are not looking for 100x or even 1000x but 10x i would recommend you ethereum in middle term.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
when i keep my proof-of-stake coins on bittrex will they stake there?

No. The only staking exchanges I know of are BTCPOP.co and coinsmarkets.com.

If anyone knows of any others please share them.
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552

No.

For those who don't know, staking wallets are the easiest thing in the world to back up.  You just save your wallet.dat file from the Appdata folder, and if the wallet ever corrupts, just delete everything in there except that wallet.dat (and maybe a .conf file if there is one) and restart the wallet.  It rebuilds everything and syncs.  I just keep backup folders of the name of my coins with their .dat files in them, and all the coins are safe.
Activity: 70
Activity: 68
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
I think WTC will have masternodes in the future. You need 5000WTC. Worth a look at
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I still think that Neo is the best proof of stake coin out there considering the amount of GAS it produced. You can check in www.neotogas.com website how much Gas is produced depending on your Neo amount. Waves also produces Waves if you lease or run a full node, but the earned amount is too low considered to Neo. I did not analysed Dash or other projects but I do not think they will be so profitable as Neo.
Moreover, Neo price movement is better considering other coins if you check its chart. It is one of the least bleeding altcoin in this turmoil
Activity: 280
Check out ADA coin
its Proof of Stake - a new algorithm
seems like a great one..
Activity: 427
Neblio & DeepOnion
Both offer 10% dividend per year
Activity: 105
Boy do I have the coin for you!  You're looking for the next dash you say?  Just check out DeepOnion,  has a few more features than DASH, it is PoW and PoS.  It has already hit $5 and sits at about $0.70 right now. Coin is only on 1 exchange currently so once more exchange add it and volume goes up it should MOON Smiley.  They're doing a weekly airdrop and marketcap is only $2M.  They have a good dev team and strong community backing them along with some neat features likes DeepVault and DeepSend (DeepSend is being worked on right now.)  You can find out everything about ONION by checking out the links in my signature.  Wink
Activity: 63
ADA will soon switch and give stakeholders some reward. i think it will be work like waves. you can make an own node or you lend some money to node owners and get a reward
Activity: 462
I agree with those who see pivx as a good investment, I can also suggest you posw coin, their roadmap looks very good, their project is already about staking coins, and I was very surprised to see that posw is supported by ledger because it seems not lots of people are aware of it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
If your idea is POS coins like Dash, then in addition to choosing coins that have a good yield pos staking then you have to choose coins that the market today underestimates to their potential.

My advice for these coins are:

Shift - decentralized market, phanton in testnet and almost ready, only 11million coins at $ 1 today

XEL - RADS - KOMODO - SYS - NEO - High potential and coins still underestimated by the market
Pages:
Jump to: