Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Proof of Stake coins █████ Voting Poll █████ - page 4. (Read 28130 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
I agree. I posted a while back that the OP should add the coins being requested, and delete the ones with no votes such as Pinkcoin and Battlecoin. Still no changes to the poll.

But then I might want to change my vote...

That may be true. But it is not a fair poll if all POS coins are not represented and given a fair chance to be voted on.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I agree. I posted a while back that the OP should add the coins being requested, and delete the ones with no votes such as Pinkcoin and Battlecoin. Still no changes to the poll.

But then I might want to change my vote...
Activity: 13
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
funny i noticed yesterday he had the time to come back and edit the topic title but not to add coins requested LOL

your only allowed to vote for the ones she wants to advertise  Roll Eyes

compare titles with my earlier comment here..

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9233710
Activity: 630
Merit: 505
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
Why is FIBRE not listed here? It's a pretty well respected coin. On the blocknet and all...
Activity: 5
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
Activity: 146
In da Jungle!
Panda coin has great DRAMA, humour, 1000% fun-factor... and POS!!!  I love it!!!

Smiley

hehehehe...
Activity: 215
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Activity: 29
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Mintcoin

Also, NXT doesn't stake. You can't "forge" any new blocks unless you have over 100,000 NXT, which excludes the vast majority of all holders.
Activity: 4
BlackCoin [BC] and PoS 2.0!  Cool
Activity: 9
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I think only BC is worth sth from older ones, dont know about new ones but I dont think they can offer more

Oh I think we can  Wink
Activity: 546
Add APEX to the list, thanks bud!
Pages:
Jump to: