Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Proof of Stake coins █████ Voting Poll █████ - page 8. (Read 28130 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins#blackcoin

The author of this page didn't do anything except scan the blockchain.  Apparently knew nothing about the history, devs or great community.  Yes, there was a pre-mine but it was announced, it was open and at least a thousand of us were mining millions of blackcoins during the pre-mine.  Active devs like rat4 (PoS, PoS 2.0), David Zimbeck (BlackHalo smart contracts, NightTrader) and Blackwave Labs (Blackbit, Ruby Wallet, BC-centric Exchange) continue to work this coin.

Yet your official topic said "no premine". this smells even more like a huge coverup for a scam.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins#blackcoin

The author of this page didn't do anything except scan the blockchain.  Apparently knew nothing about the history, devs or great community.  Yes, there was a pre-mine but it was announced, it was open and at least a thousand of us were mining millions of blackcoins during the pre-mine.  Active devs like rat4 (PoS, PoS 2.0), David Zimbeck (BlackHalo smart contracts, NightTrader) and Blackwave Labs (Blackbit, Ruby Wallet, BC-centric Exchange) continue to work this coin.
Blackcoin is an instamined scam with nothing left but angry bagholders who want to get more people to buy in, so they can bail out without taking a loss.

I know it's hard to handle the fact that BC has so much support, but do you really need to stoop to the level of FUD? You know full well that the mining phased was fair and announced well in advanced, so please stop this nonsense. And how is it a "scam" when there are still countless of devs working on the coin? Maybe you should try to promote your own coin instead of bashing other coins that are making a real effort to advace in the crypto world.

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
Black and XC, i'm holding a fair amount of both of them but the fav black.
Activity: 4
Blackcoin is an instamined scam with nothing left but angry bagholders who want to get more people to buy in, so they can bail out without taking a loss.

I know it's hard to handle the fact that BC has so much support, but do you really need to stoop to the level of FUD? You know full well that the mining phased was fair and announced well in advanced, so please stop this nonsense. And how is it a "scam" when there are still countless of devs working on the coin? Maybe you should try to promote your own coin instead of bashing other coins that are making a real effort to advace in the crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

I agree. And having newbies come in here four or five deep all voicing their support for the same exact feature really does nothing to help the reputation.
Activity: 238
I would say nextcoin
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Activity: 4
Btw I couldn't vote, but blackcoin is definitely my first choice, especially because of BlackHalo and NightTrader. It should be obvious at this point that centralized services can't be trusted. BlackHalo and NightTrader are the solution.
Activity: 168
Ok I got it this is to make Black coin look good....fail.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
BlackCoin has the most solid and secure code base for PoS coins.
Activity: 21
Blackcoin! The only truly innovative POS coin. It is much more than a coin. It can be used any way you like with BlackHalo.
Activity: 24
Blackcoin!  Already using BC to create smart contracts with BlackHalo. Black is the new color of trade. 
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
maybe list which ones besides the coin name in the poll to show which have an IPO scam ?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
Blackcoin is killing it
Activity: 48
LXC is my choice

Same for me but it doesn't let me vote. Boo hiss!
Activity: 53
Activity: 17
Living the dream
Activity: 45
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: