Pages:
Author

Topic: Best signature campaign now a days - page 2. (Read 6188 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 25, 2016, 04:33:33 AM
Please tell me what are the signature campaign here , running and recruiting new members
If you want to know about standard signature campaigns, I can assure you that everything you need is in this site:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953

Hope, it helped.  Smiley

I assume that OP already know about that thread. but  that thread is only have information about signature campaigns. there is nothing stated which campaign is best. and op want to know best one.

seems i ever read similiar topic like this before (but forget it, back to the topic), for OP, i think each people have different choice which best campaign for them, like now, im in yobit cmpaign, i think yobit is one of best campaign until now, they always payout on time (yup daily), so the best way how you to find the best campaign for you is try by yourself to join in different sig campaign.

I don't think so a campaign which pay you daily is could be best campaign. only paying every day is not everything.
the rate of campaign also metter and the quality of it does too.
if you can get paid for writing 20 shit posts everyday then this may make you happy for a moment but be aware of that you are not giving anything to the forum..
contributing the forum is also something which we should do care.

The only good thing we can consider for yobit is theyre really paying daily wich is good but for the fact that we need to post 20 daily and 140 weekly well thats very dangerous for our accounts to be banned knowing many people in this furom hates yobit shit posters and also thats why i leave that campaign because i cannot really fulfill  the 20 post a day its givng me headache.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
June 25, 2016, 03:34:51 AM
Please tell me what are the signature campaign here , running and recruiting new members
If you want to know about standard signature campaigns, I can assure you that everything you need is in this site:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953

Hope, it helped.  Smiley

I assume that OP already know about that thread. but  that thread is only have information about signature campaigns. there is nothing stated which campaign is best. and op want to know best one.

seems i ever read similiar topic like this before (but forget it, back to the topic), for OP, i think each people have different choice which best campaign for them, like now, im in yobit cmpaign, i think yobit is one of best campaign until now, they always payout on time (yup daily), so the best way how you to find the best campaign for you is try by yourself to join in different sig campaign.

I don't think so a campaign which pay you daily is could be best campaign. only paying every day is not everything.
the rate of campaign also metter and the quality of it does too.
if you can get paid for writing 20 shit posts everyday then this may make you happy for a moment but be aware of that you are not giving anything to the forum..
contributing the forum is also something which we should do care.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
June 25, 2016, 12:59:43 AM
But really i think the best campaign existing here is all it really depends on people where he was satisfied to thw campaigns payments and he never leaves it that can i call the best for them as long as they pay well thats good because we can earn free btc just to promote them and we should do our part for posting good ones.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
June 24, 2016, 11:40:25 PM
legendary
Activity: 910
June 24, 2016, 10:45:27 PM
Almost more than 10 weeks i was in signature campaign of cryptomixer and everything went fine, i have been paid for 0.0345/weeks and the service of crypto mixing who show their proof reserve of  bitcon is just cryptomixer. So this is trusted. You can check on cryptomixer's official of thread
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
June 24, 2016, 10:35:32 PM

Hope, it helped.  Smiley
Activity: 364
June 24, 2016, 10:26:49 PM
I think the bit-x campaign was very good and the bitmixer always stays good because they have som nice payout rates.
Another fact is also that they are having it for a lot of ranks..

I also heard the bit-x campaign is good but are they really good, I do not see many people with the sig and the fact is that its maybe not good anymore.
It was a while ago that I heard it was good honestly.

The bit-x campaign was good but does it still exists ? I do not see anyone using it and it was pretty profitable.
I hope they will start again or something if they even stopped.
legendary
Activity: 861
June 24, 2016, 09:16:36 PM
BITMIXER  is the best  signature campaign  but they not accept new joiner now
Activity: 364
June 24, 2016, 03:28:49 PM
The bitmixer campaign is in my eyes the best and its also very profitable these days with all these payout rates that are pretty high.

Yes they are having a nice campaign and its also that its profitable and they are having nice pay out plus their payout is always on time.
Activity: 448
June 24, 2016, 02:48:37 PM
i believe Yobit is the best signature campaign , registration is simple  and there are automated procedure for payout and no minimum post.  Smiley
The problem with Yobit signature campaign is participants usually complain about the move or transfer to wallet button being unavailable or not working. Another is, it is run by a bot that does not count the number of characters posted by the participant making it a spam magnet. Unless Yobit changed and updated their bot to count those with 50-70 or higher characters only.

You are right about that the fact is that they are just using a bot and other campaigns are do it on the manual way what is of course way better.
I think they should do it on that way or indeed count the chars..
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
June 24, 2016, 10:42:45 AM
i believe Yobit is the best signature campaign , registration is simple  and there are automated procedure for payout and no minimum post.  Smiley

but the only problem is that there are still a button labeled Sent to my balance , it takes two procedure before you can send it to you personal wallet .

How is that even a problem? Are you too lazy to press an additional button? I suggest that you go find another signature campaign since you think that is a problem. YoBit was actually a good campaign until spammers took over. They have daily payouts and it's instant whenever you want to withdraw all your signature campaign money. And then one day, spammers took over YoBit. Since YoBit has an automated registration, spammers just can buy an account and join YoBit. Although most spammers have been kicked out, there are still some spammers from YoBit campaign.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
June 24, 2016, 05:17:39 AM

but the only problem is that there are still a button labeled Sent to my balance , it takes two procedure before you can send it to you personal wallet .
Activity: 980
June 23, 2016, 11:29:01 AM
Coinroll! The campaign has just started and from the first 3 weeks we encountered some problems but everything is fixed now and we are hoping that the next payment will be on time. I have to suggest that it is one of the best campaign available because it is automated and the payment of fixed 0.25$ per post is more fair than what the other campaign is offering. They are not strict with rules and all posts are counted so it really is a nice campaign. I forgot to mention also that they have a daily bonus separately being added wth our earnings.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
June 23, 2016, 11:19:38 AM
Judging from the first six pages of this and basing on the services section, I think many will agree that bitmixer is one of the best signature campaigns around, along with fortunejack, betcoin and cryptomixer. All of them have been around for a while and are always full of participants. I'd be lucky if one day I'd able to land a spot in one of those campaigns.
Luckybit do pay more now than the campaigns you stated. They are just new but they are giving high rates for their campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
June 23, 2016, 07:27:39 AM
why there are not draft or list best signature campaign on this thread or make it on another thread, i guess it will make give us much info than just opinions.

There is. It's been on this site for ages.

Worth keeping an eye on the service/service discussion section as campaigns pop up quicker than that thread sometimes and you often need to get in early.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 23, 2016, 07:26:13 AM
The problem with Yobit signature campaign is participants usually complain about the move or transfer to wallet button being unavailable or not working. Another is, it is run by a bot that does not count the number of characters posted by the participant making it a spam magnet. Unless Yobit changed and updated their bot to count those with 50-70 or higher characters only.

Nope i dont think yobit is the best campaign because it can lead your account to be banned since 20 post a day is to many and surely only spammer can make 20 post a day aside for those who have lots of free time making some quality post,and also thats why i leave yobit because i cant handle to post 20 a day its giving me head ache to achieve that one,
Activity: 518
June 23, 2016, 05:29:42 AM
why there are not draft or list best signature campaign on this thread or make it on another thread, i guess it will make give us much info than just opinions.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
June 23, 2016, 05:16:51 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 23, 2016, 05:12:45 AM
Activity: 448
June 22, 2016, 02:14:28 PM
The bitmixer campaign is in my eyes the best and its also very profitable these days with all these payout rates that are pretty high.
Pages:
Jump to: