Pages:
Author

Topic: Best source to find better ICOs? - page 2. (Read 1980 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
October 20, 2018, 09:12:47 PM
Still bitcointalk is the best source of ICO, because it is in this forum, where we can review, conduct and share ideas of existing ICO's if its good for investing or not.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
October 20, 2018, 07:57:33 PM
IMO ICOdrops is very reliable & one of most preferred website used by investors. iCOdrop list ICOs on their website by doing extensive research only like team verification etc. But it's always better to do your on research too.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
October 20, 2018, 07:09:33 PM
We can't be sure in ICO or even existing coins like BTC or ETH regarding the return in specific time. If we find a good project and have faith the growth of the project then can invest. Usually, I follow the Icodrop website to select the ICO and do own research for investment.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
October 20, 2018, 06:58:49 PM
There is not one in particular that can be considered as the best source of getting the great ICOs because the ICO market is very unpredictable and even the so called cryptocurrency and ICO experts have been made to look like amateurs with the way their predictions do fail to happen.

The best way to get a good ico is to spend a lot of time online tirelessly researching.
Activity: 784
Merit: 108
October 20, 2018, 06:49:14 PM
I usually look for new ICO projects on the bitcointalk forum because this is the focus of most ICO projects on the cryptocurrency market. I choose bitcointalk because I can refer to the reviews from investors and experienced people, which is very necessary to decide the investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 06:37:32 PM
I don't trust this kind of sites, and i want you to stop trusting them either. Although you can search for information about ICOs on this forum
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
October 05, 2018, 05:07:03 PM
If you are looking for best ICO to invest in in this year 2018 then you should not look too much further as mb8coin has proven to be a project with great potential and has a working product and ready to be accepted by 20 store across the world with big names like Amazon ready to use mb8coin. So at that it the best ICO in this year 2018.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 04:59:50 PM
Sources such there is no. There are paid groups, which give recommendations in which ICO is worth investing, but if we talk about free ways, only you can and should analyze the project and decide whether to invest in it or not.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
October 05, 2018, 04:23:24 PM
The best in my opinion is still the bitcointalk. There is no sponsors and people that ate paid to hype a project. I like to see project for it's merit not through embelishment! I have seen good ICO that was very successful yet not glamourous nor embelished!
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
October 05, 2018, 04:10:25 PM
Best source to find a good ICOs is to browse through the anouncement section from bitcoin.org, check through  ICOs review site, do you personal research from your finding,check for consistency from each project relative to the rating from the review website, take advantage of the bonus given but ensure you invest what you can afford to loss, spread your investment into different project at a given time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
www.icovo.co/
October 05, 2018, 04:03:18 PM
I think, investors should to check the rating sites of ICO or watching the senior members and higher use for bounty e.t.c.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
October 05, 2018, 03:55:26 PM

It is very difficult to identify some ICO projects that will bring you very high profits in the short term. If it were easy, all those crypto market enthusiasts would be rich. It matters a lot of inspiration, but also a good research. It's not a specific strategy, it just happens, and when it happens, you have to be an opportunist.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 03:42:29 PM
i wonder there is a better source to find about ICOs that will give 3x ,5x profit in short term.lot of ICOs in these days are scams or don't have real working product.and also they go below ICO price after list in exchanges.but i want to invest on real ICOs that have working product and give me 3x,4x back for my investment
There is no true source to find a better ICO. Most of them are not well planned that is why you always see them struggle to be listed in good exchanges or when listed, below the ICO price.
Activity: 462
October 05, 2018, 03:39:18 PM
i wonder there is a better source to find about ICOs that will give 3x ,5x profit in short term.lot of ICOs in these days are scams or don't have real working product.and also they go below ICO price after list in exchanges.but i want to invest on real ICOs that have working product and give me 3x,4x back for my investment

I dont believe in any ICO ratings. It is just fantasies or paid advertisement. Be sure that you choose the right project, study all sides of startup. Watch on the guys which are in the team and dont be under emotions when you make decisions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 26, 2018, 12:01:28 AM
Its very hard to find an ICO that can guarantee success in terms of return on investment. Crypto currency doesn't work that way. If you want to make money on ICO, the first step is to find a legit ICO that will have a coin that can appreciate when you hodl for long term. Selling a coin immediately after it got listed will just break even on the capital you spent or worst, you will lose money. Don't focus on the amount that you can earn, pay attention to the time you will hodl the coin.
Activity: 560
September 25, 2018, 11:48:51 PM
https://analytics.hypernum.com , https://icodrops.com . And influencer like Suppoman, Ian Balina, Mandy. Don't forget to doing your own research & analysis
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
September 25, 2018, 11:03:06 PM
It's very difficult for that because now the market is Bearish.
If the ICO is with Etheruem platform and the price of 1 Ethereum is around 200 USD, then the ICO ends and the Etheruem price drops around 180 USD, the investor loses.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 17, 2018, 10:13:04 AM
It's the icorating or the bench that will help you earn better ico, in my opinion, most of the investors are there to find the potential ico
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
September 17, 2018, 10:02:48 AM
The best source to find good ICO,  it is your own brain only. All information in the Web,  like ratings, experts reviews,  advertisement and etc,  it is just marketing and it could show how much money ICO ready to spend for marketing,  but does not connected with real projects value.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 03:15:14 PM
It is necessary to search and check in many ways, and then make your choice. But even this, it will not be a guarantee of a good result. There are things that can not be influenced, and determine their future.
Pages:
Jump to: