Pages:
Author

Topic: Best source to find better ICOs? - page 4. (Read 1980 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 01:10:29 PM
In this online marketplace, there are too many ways to find better ICO program. If you follow ICObance website and you can get best ICO program. It is a very popular website for ICO program, you can see here five-star rat mark and you follow this review so you can understand very easily which is very good ICO program.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 07:40:23 AM
You can refer to icobench site or any other site related to new ICO and observe their rating to find out better ICO. Apart from that you need to do a thorough validation and observation on the ICO before investing into it since most ICO's are not that much successful these days. Please verify all the relevant information about the project and step in.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 03:39:52 PM
There are so ballplayer sites that picture you any leading collection. But these growths a days, it is deed crucial to admit the websites.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
June 29, 2018, 12:39:35 PM
It's really hard to identify the best ICO that can give you profit untill 4× or 5x since we can't predict the future all we can do just speculate, the best source to collect some information maybe from this forum and some ICO review sites however you can do your own research by learning their whitepaper, get in touch with the team behind that project and check the feedback from the community.
The most important thing as far as I am concerned is to get a good project with a very interesting product that can drive in demand, and then see how far that takes you.

It is hard to know but it is easy to experience such huge growth if you are holding on to a coin or token that would be widely used hugely. Probably finding the best ICO by our own research may not possible in the beginning days of crypto world itself. But, anyone can develop these skills easily with some dedication on learning. For instance, I just invested in Qurrex token, and there is no doubt this is going to do it for me in the short or long term as the case may be.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
June 28, 2018, 05:38:22 AM
Almost everyone tries to make money on ICOs and ICO reviewers and ratings sites are among them. I think in this deal you should rely on yourself. But if you are a newbie I think the best desicion is if you will be based on information from different chats (in Telegram for example) where experienced people discuss blockchain projects.

Of course all rating platforms try to get money, so top listing, advertising and etc. are paid, but rates at www.icoguide.com are not paid for sure, they are real, so you can rely on them. But rates cannot be the only criteria to make investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 10:25:46 AM
i wonder there is a better source to find about ICOs that will give 3x ,5x profit in short term.lot of ICOs in these days are scams or don't have real working product.and also they go below ICO price after list in exchanges.but i want to invest on real ICOs that have working product and give me 3x,4x back for my investment

you should keep researching it and analyzing any source, especially on less credible sources. well this is the most important part in investment
I guess you should invest on altcoin alone if interested in short investment. because ico investment is in need of a long process and time
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
June 25, 2018, 10:20:45 AM
i wonder there is a better source to find about ICOs that will give 3x ,5x profit in short term.lot of ICOs in these days are scams or don't have real working product.and also they go below ICO price after list in exchanges.but i want to invest on real ICOs that have working product and give me 3x,4x back for my investment

This website is pretty good: https://cryptorated.com
It can provide you with the information about different ICOs and also with a five-point scale ranking, assessing different features. But keep in mind that nothing is guaranteed, just invest in something you find interesting, it's quite possible for a promising project to fail anyway.
Activity: 3108
Merit: 972
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 25, 2018, 10:13:49 AM
Bitcointalk forum and Tokenmarket are two of the best sources to find out about ICOs in general according to me. There are plenty of other sites to help in this aspect, but these 2 sites have never let me down which is why I highly recommend them. I also recommend doing your research before blindly investing into any particular ICO since this can help in choosing legit ICOs majority of the time. You can also communicate with the coin developers through Telegram, Twitter etc in order to find out any additional information about the ICO that you are interested in.
Activity: 154
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 25, 2018, 10:10:38 AM
Then you need to check as much as possible the scores of the ICO items on several review sites.
Because only reference a website, then this website may have the problem of counterfeiting.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 10:04:15 AM
It's a hard task to select the best ICO to invest in, it would be better to spend some days to collect somo info, mainly cheking the whitepaper, research for the team the lead the ICO and if it has investors with good reputation

Activity: 392
Merit: 24
June 25, 2018, 09:51:51 AM
Don't  trust only one bench site, try to check ICOs from at least 3 of sites as much as possible .
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
June 25, 2018, 09:49:49 AM
Usually I only use ICOBench site only, but sometimes ICO holder I also use because I think the 2 sites are more accurate in assessing an ICO. But do not forget the more important thing, whitepaper is the thing that should be research first because in it has been loaded all the important information from the project.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
June 25, 2018, 09:46:28 AM
I think to know which the best source to find better ICO’s is look for the whitepaper that all of the details your needed is there and also check the feedback that they get from their investors.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
June 24, 2018, 11:42:49 PM

Hmm, maybe you can find some reference about ICO from this sites :

But make sure you research first before investing, this sites just reviewing about ICO and not guarantee if this ICO they are reviewing is legit...
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 10:23:28 PM
If you want to get best ICOs you can search website. In internet there are so many website are available and you can see the rating point. That’s why it is very easy to find out better ICOs.
Activity: 90
June 24, 2018, 07:48:48 AM
With an unpredictable future it’s hard to guarantee 4x profits, gather some data and investigate, but Icobench.com is a very reliable website for checking the ICOs with the aid of ratings from experts. Enlte inc is also another platform for investors who are looking for promising projects with growth in the future.
Activity: 77
June 24, 2018, 07:28:16 AM
There is no reliable source in the internet that will give you the genuine ICOs. You have to search them on your own. You have to be observant, study them and then make a decision.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
June 23, 2018, 12:33:30 PM
It's really hard to look for such profitable projects in this difficult time . The securities project is a lot,  real product projects are few  and to distinguish them in the ICO is difficult for investors. Securities and Exchange Commission aimed at the scam ICO projects. This affects the price of icos. Most tokens prices when on the exchange are lower than ico. So let's make a very hard choice in this difficult period

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 11:10:05 AM
You can monitoring on some ICOs website and there are many out there, also join some telegram group about ICO and investment project but don't forget that it's back to you again, it's better to do your own research and find many information about the project
Activity: 179
June 23, 2018, 11:07:45 AM
At present the market is not good, so there are few projects can be the X3 and X4, and the national policy is not clear, I suggest that you don't have a dream, because it is hard to get a high return of the ICO project.
Pages:
Jump to: