Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Speculative Coins to mine with GPU Rigs for 2018 - page 3. (Read 3919 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I'm currently mining XSH with my 8 GPU 1070 rig and doing around 60~80 usd a day. I believe this coin still have potential to rise to 50 cent each this year. I'm using bigmine pool with ccminer 2.2 @ SMOS.
Its cant be the truth. This coin is not the most profitable for nvidia rigs. Neoscrypt coins are much more interesting

Proof? Reasoning?  I started mining XSH about 16 hours ago.  I have 2 gtx 1080s, 2 gtx 1070s, and 1 gtx 1050ti.  My blake2s hashrate is about about 20 Mh/s. So far I've mined 194 coins which is about $25.  If the trend continues I will have made $35-$40 today.  I don't think its unreasonable for someone with 8 cards to claim they make $20 more than me.  Imho there is nothing interesting about Neoscrypt beyond the sheer number of crappy masternode coins that it has spawned.  If you know of a coin that is more profitable though I'm all ears.

What pool are you using???  Using Bigpool blake2s algo for XSH, I only mined about 70 XSH in 12 hours using nine 1070s...............
Activity: 1179
Merit: 131
I'm currently mining XSH with my 8 GPU 1070 rig and doing around 60~80 usd a day. I believe this coin still have potential to rise to 50 cent each this year. I'm using bigmine pool with ccminer 2.2 @ SMOS.
Its cant be the truth. This coin is not the most profitable for nvidia rigs. Neoscrypt coins are much more interesting

Proof? Reasoning?  I started mining XSH about 16 hours ago.  I have 2 gtx 1080s, 2 gtx 1070s, and 1 gtx 1050ti.  My blake2s hashrate is about about 20 Mh/s. So far I've mined 194 coins which is about $25.  If the trend continues I will have made $35-$40 today.  I don't think its unreasonable for someone with 8 cards to claim they make $20 more than me.  Imho there is nothing interesting about Neoscrypt beyond the sheer number of crappy masternode coins that it has spawned.  If you know of a coin that is more profitable though I'm all ears.
Activity: 37
A pretty good thread, I really like the really really new coins that no one is touching.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Out of the box is where I live
ETC is showing signs of recovery and ETH is in a very positive trend, let's watch those!
Activity: 2464
Merit: 318
I'm mining EXP for this reason, but so far nothing spectacular happened

Giving it few more months before I give up, technology looks interesting, but

I guess their PR is lacking...still, low priced, small number of coins, low market cap
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
Check out EuroBit, just came out yesterday.  Can only mine with CLI atm, but gpu should be out very soon.

myeurobit.com  

or more info

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-eurobit-the-anonymous-digital-counterpart-for-the-euro-airdrop-2680123

have a great day.

You made Eurobit? This is not a promotion thread for your fork coin, its a speculative thread based on facts and opinions.
Activity: 14
Check out EuroBit, just came out yesterday.  Can only mine with CLI atm, but gpu should be out very soon.

myeurobit.com  

or more info

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-eurobit-the-anonymous-digital-counterpart-for-the-euro-airdrop-2680123

have a great day.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
Use DJM34 fork ccminer for Zcoin guys and nanaishi ccminer 2.2 for lyrarev2. Using the wrong miner makes you lose alot of shares and profit.

What the heck is that? Did you add your own ZCoin address inside the source code for a 20% tax?
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
Activity: 2
tpruvot's ccminer, windows 10 on NVidia's
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
I've been mining LUX for a while now. The difficulty was quite low for a while and it seems like a nice project
What miner do you use for LUX? Tried to mine it but I did not get the miner working.
Activity: 2
I've been mining LUX for a while now. The difficulty was quite low for a while and it seems like a nice project
Activity: 84
Use DJM34 fork ccminer for Zcoin guys and nanaishi ccminer 2.2 for lyrarev2. Using the wrong miner makes you lose alot of shares and profit.
Are you sure? I am using tpruvot ccminer with no issues.
Activity: 59
Activity: 210
Merit: 17
can someone give links about the topics that you mention
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
I am now mining ETN, while the complexity is low. I hope as soon as they are launched, there will be a good pump
I'll be mining ITNS full steam on my RX rigs and XSH on NV rig. ETN used to be easy to mine, but not anymore.

What algo are you using for XSH?

Lyra2v2, I think it's possible to use Blake2s too? (didn't bother to figure it out)
Activity: 1179
Merit: 131
I'll be mining ITNS full steam on my RX rigs and XSH on NV rig. ETN used to be easy to mine, but not anymore.

What algo are you using for XSH?
Activity: 284
Merit: 102
I must be mining on the wrong pools or pool port or with the wrong program or something................after only pulling in about 70 XSH in 12 hours, I switched to ZCoin on SuprNova pool.

On that pool, I only mined approximately $8 worth of XZC in 12 hours...................with nine 1070s chugging away......

What is going on? 

In the  meantime, I'm going back to mining ETN, but would really like to maximize the efficiency of my nine 1070s with an nvidia-optimized coin...........

I'm going to try the spacepools ETN pool and see if I pull in more than 250 per day.

Why not stick with ZCASH or ZEN  or ZCLASSIC?
Pages:
Jump to: