Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Speculative Coins to mine with GPU Rigs for 2018 - page 5. (Read 3919 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Out of the box is where I live
why do you put all your eggs in the same bag? There are plenty of coins to mine and nobody knows which one is the next big thing. You might be luck or...not.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Currently am mining about 250 Electroneum per day using nine GTX 1070s. I'm mining ETN as a speculative coin, anticipating it to go well above its present value of 8 cents per coin.

Are there better speculative coins to mine? I'm talking about coins that are in extremely early stages and at extremely low values that may not yield much mining profits today, but if accumulated could yield massive profits down the road.

For example, I would have loved to have mined plenty of XVG, XRP etc. last Spring, or some ETH in 2016.

So for 2018, what are the best low-value but high potential coins that you can pull in at high quantities per month?

Right now, I am saying:

ETN
COOCH (windows miner currently broken)

It would be great to add more to this list. Perhaps there are even better speculative coins than ETN to mine right now?
Pages:
Jump to: