Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Staking Platform - page 2. (Read 257 times)

Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 29, 2021, 01:30:35 AM
There's also Celsius besides Blockfi. They both work the same way but Celsuis only have two option for your payment either BTC or the CEL tokens. Blockfi offers stablecoin which is most likely going to be preferred by someone if there is a bear market. Both of them are known already in CeFi but one will doubt it actually because it's centralized. They are both not advised by the users here because obviously, we don't put our trust in these platforms. You'll only hear these two mostly from their paid influencers.

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
July 29, 2021, 12:05:18 AM
Bitcoin is not a proof of stake shitcoin to stake it and earn money out of thin air. Any of the websites that are giving you "profit" for storing your bitcoin with them are extremely risky and most of them are just Ponzi schemes that have to take money from someone else to pay the others and at some point they will go under.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
July 28, 2021, 11:50:03 PM
BlockFi seems to be the platform with more reputation. But since the recent news we're getting with back to back regulatory issues, I wouldn't recommend it or any staking platform in general (I wasn't really a fan of any of em in the first place).

Personally, I'm happy with just holding my bitcoin on my non-custodial wallet and simply just waiting for the price to appreciate.
Activity: 159
Merit: 72
July 28, 2021, 11:38:47 PM
What is the best platform for staking Bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: