Pages:
Author

Topic: Best time to keep investing? market is crumbling again - page 5. (Read 3664 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 253
A new upswing has begun. I think the price of 9000 dollars will come. An easy target. Only then can there be a turn down. We are in a market that requires very close monitoring.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
For me personally buying altcoin and bitcoin when the price goes down is the right decision,
for btc yes since btc is only one but for alts ?you must be specific if what alts because alts have many kinds. you cant say invest in all alts because that will be expensive and that is totally a bad decision to make . you can just say invest in btc and eth because of them are always the perfect combination .

but don't forget to observe and analyze what causes the price of the coin to decrease
why would you bother to do that ?  its not already your job to analyze the price fall  . its already given that the price fall because somebody sells  , thats it  .  
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
WE SCALE CRYPTO COMMUNITIES!
Yes this is correct I think. Bitcoin will recover eventually since it in the top of the coin mafia right now. The other alts have a risk of losing.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Will you choose to invest in bitcoin now that its at 8k or still continue investing in altcoin since many big altcoins have already lose up to 30% value again, well i decide to invest in bitcoin if further value loss takes place and i keep buying bnb token and ETH too, good idea or bad idea??
For me personally buying altcoin and bitcoin when the price goes down is the right decision, but don't forget to observe and analyze what causes the price of the coin to decrease and if according to your observations that the coin can recover and increase then buying it when the price decreases is a decision right. And according to me personally, I will buy bitcoin and some altcoins for me to invest, because at the time of declining prices is an opportunity to be able to get greater profits.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Yes, if the price is down i will buy again, many think the price will increase over long time, so whatever price down i buy again.
Activity: 30
I Read that Bitcoin may slip more than this. I am waiting to buy again, there are a lot of tips to buy now but I prefer to wait until the end of the year.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I think the best thing to do at the moment is to wait for the market to stabilize before making any form of invest in cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency market is unstable for the last 3 weeks so it is better to wait and see the outcome in the next coming weeks. 
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
if you are planning to invest in cryptocurrencies, then I believe that almost any time will do, especially the current situation, the market is in correction, and if you select several old and working projects, then the profit is guaranteed
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
If you want to invest it is very suitable to invest in altcoin as you say etherium coins and others that have potential, because at this time the price of altcoin is declining so it is very good to invest, if in bitcoin is good but the price is still quite high, and this is all depends on each of our beliefs.
If a person is going to invest in bitcoin then any time is a good time because this is not going to disappear or leave s like most of the new altcoins but still it is best to buy something at cheap rates because that way one can get more coins. More coins mean more money. Now is the time to become an investor of digital currencies or increase the digits of one’s holdings. Dips serve the purpose of providing chance to us.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
In my opinion anytime you can invest and most importantly you make a purchase when the selected coin is in a declining state, and hold to wait for the price of the coin you invest to rise.
investing will still make a profit if you make a long-term investment and sell it when you think it's profitable for you.
Activity: 826
Any time could be best if you know where to invest. If you can a entry point youbcan enter. But normally if the market is in bear moment you can enter. At that moment normally if you find a entry point you can enter at that specific point.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
The last quarter of the year has been started. Many crypto experts said the market will be good in the last quarter of this year but still, nothing happens in the market. In the present market scenario, I also feel Bitcoin, Ethereum and BNB would be the best idea while market drops.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
No matter what happens with our market as long as Bitcoin is under $10,000, it is a good time for us to make an investment.
the probability for Bitcoin to surpass that level is high considering miners expenses to mine Bitcoin with its current difficulty, on the other hand if you are investing in altcoin right now.
it is very possible for you to get burned instead of making a profit because the market shows us an unending bear market for at least 5 years.
right now we are in the phase of cleaning the space, too much useless coins created these years and it hindered Bitcoin growth.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
Market is not climbing, look at the charts, because I see clearly that the market is falling at the moment. I am not investing right now, because things are unclear, we can get to 20k within several days as well as to fall to 1k during the same period of time.
Well I would highly recommend that now is the time keep on investing since the value dropdown so you'll be able to buy it at a lower price and earn big profit when the price rises again so you need to hurry if you really want to earn big profit and don't wait for the price to rise again before you invest. Don't lose hope, the market situation will pump up again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Market is not climbing, look at the charts, because I see clearly that the market is falling at the moment. I am not investing right now, because things are unclear, we can get to 20k within several days as well as to fall to 1k during the same period of time.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 291
https://duelbits.com/
If you want to invest it is very suitable to invest in altcoin as you say etherium coins and others that have potential, because at this time the price of altcoin is declining so it is very good to invest, if in bitcoin is good but the price is still quite high, and this is all depends on each of our beliefs.
Activity: 826
You can  invest any time if you have a good entry point to that specific coin. Or normally when the market is down almost all altcoins are down to that is a great opportunity to enter.
Activity: 80
And it seems to me that today's market is in the process of recovery. It is clear that a fall that has been going on for about 2 years cannot last forever. Soon a U-turn and a real native. Then we will earn. In the meantime, I am satisfied with the dividends in the form of 30% per month that I receive from POS mining in the cryptocurrency YUSRA GLOBAL (Site: https://yusra.global and Web-wallet: http://app.yusra.global).
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
this is a good discussion... I would say that both BTC and alts look apetizing now with the downfall, but I have already thought about this before, and in the end they have kept on falling Wink ... I guess that it is very difficult to know what will be happening...
I think I just don't have the touch...
Should maybe seek a balance between BTC and alts?
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
invest a fixed amount each month.. do dollar cost average you wont be wrong with that .
Pages:
Jump to: