Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Trading Platform! - page 11. (Read 2171 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
homt.net
February 01, 2018, 12:31:32 AM
At first I used bittrex and poloniex for trading. That's very fast and easy, after some days I joined livecoin, It also cool. Then etherdelta, yobit, binance I also used. Binance is better from me. I like it. Every exchange site is good but everyone can't get choice everything ☺.
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 12:23:13 AM
Binance has been great. It is definitely my preferred platform. Lots of volume, and very user friendly. Kucoin has also been another solid one I've liked. They seem to be getting more popular as far as trading volume goes. As well as having a good selection of currencies.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
February 01, 2018, 12:17:34 AM
There are many exchanges are available in online. Etherdelta is little bit complicated to transfer from MEW and etherdelta.
Binance is the best platform to trading and Bittrex is also good platform.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
January 31, 2018, 09:54:33 PM
I think Bittrex and Binance are the best and safest exchanges now. As Bittrex is not accepting new users, many users are signing up for Binance daily. Binance is very simple and easy to use and it is getting a lot of positive feedback recently.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
January 31, 2018, 09:28:01 PM
I have a range of different exchanges I can use one reason is that some have coins that others o not and the other reason is that in the right situations you can sell higher on one exchange and buy lower on another. Another good feature is the exchanges using their own coin for reducing trading fees by up to 50%. Binance and Kucoin are two of those.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
January 31, 2018, 09:15:44 PM
Right now I am using binance exchange. Binance is easy to use and the UI is very user friendly.  It also features a 2FA security that can help people to avoid phishing sites. For the past 3 months I am using it, I did not face any problems using this exchange.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
January 31, 2018, 08:37:14 PM
There are many online exchanges available and everyone has its own choice but i prefer Bittrex, Binance and yobit. All three have best security feature 2FA available and their platforms are very easy to use. I am using all three and never phase any problem of transfer and downtime etc.
Activity: 41
Merit: 2
January 31, 2018, 04:50:13 PM
Poloniex and Binance are really close to my heart. Poloniex is just really professional and Binace...Well, it's just Binance Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
January 31, 2018, 04:38:17 PM
I am using Tradesatoshi, Yobit, EthrerDelta, Bitterx, IDEX and found Tradesatoshi is the simplest and cheapest trading platform.

I have never heard about Tradesatoshi and IDEX. There are trading tokens? I don't know any better than Etherdelta for sell and buy Tokens, but it would be very interesting to hear about similar platform for trading tokens.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
January 31, 2018, 04:36:40 PM
Only use EtherDelta, Bittrex and poloniex
Activity: 114
Merit: 12
January 31, 2018, 03:39:36 PM
I am using Tradesatoshi, Yobit, EthrerDelta, Bitterx, IDEX and found Tradesatoshi is the simplest and cheapest trading platform.
New Trading platform "ARBIDEX" launching soon.

Arbidex is the first trading platform that aggregates liquidity from exchanges. Right now we have Bitfinex, Bittrex, Poloniex, WEX, Kraken and GDAX connected. A user has an opportunity to trade on these exchanges from a single account and single window. The system will allow users to exchange their cryptocurrency with a best possible exchange rate automatically and the total commission fee will be lower than any of those that exist at the moment.
What is your experience and views?
Help others by sharing your experience.
You forgot Binance, it is now one of the best cryptocurrency platform in the industry. It surpass Bittrex and the former king of cryptocurrency trading platform named Poloneix in a short period of time.
Activity: 84
January 31, 2018, 03:09:12 PM
I think Cryptopia is best trading platform & I mostly use it. It's safe and easy to trade. Occasionally i use Bittrex,Binance & EtherDelta.
I don't ever use Cryptopia actually and never tried it. Maybe I should try it the next time when I want to buy a new coin! Bittrex is good, but has way too high fees. Binance is great, but also has too high withdrawal fees, and EtherDelta is so poor. Always slow to use, yuck!
Activity: 72
January 31, 2018, 02:37:44 PM
Started using bittrex and poloniex, quickly got tired of poloniex and started using bittrex, much better exchange, then i found cryptopia and never looked back, lets me withdraw even small quantities , is fast and reliable.

worst i used is bit-z, to withdran you need at least .1 ethereum, even to buy you need about 50 for transaction, i tried to buy TRX and is asked me for at least a $400 transaction and almost $500 to withdraw
Activity: 420
January 31, 2018, 02:37:28 PM
Now more and more popularity is gained by the new young exchange Binance , I really like it , there are lots of new coins and the volumes are increasing every day . And of the Oldies ,a good exchange, Bittrex
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 02:35:16 PM
HitBTC, Bittrex, Livecoin and Cryptopia these are very good Trading plutfrom. Bittrix is best for me.  Smiley
There are many upcoming new platform that will launch too.
Strat trading with a good Exchange that you can trade easily.
Activity: 623
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
January 31, 2018, 02:33:53 PM
I think Cryptopia is best trading platform & I mostly use it. It's safe and easy to trade. Occasionally i use Bittrex,Binance & EtherDelta.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
January 31, 2018, 01:58:47 PM
To earn it is necessary to work on several trading platforms. I think in the near future to consider for work and etz platform too.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
January 31, 2018, 01:19:39 PM
I personally use crpytopia and binance a lot. Binance beacause of the 2 btc withdrawal amount. But with the influx of new buyers i have seen more complaints about almost every exchange.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
January 31, 2018, 01:16:32 PM
Maybe that Arbidex is worth a shot. The description of it makes it look intriguing. If they can really connect with those trading websites then it would be easier for traders.

For me the Best platform are Bittrex and Binance those two are very easy to use and I know my funds are safe there. Right now I'm looking to register on Kucoin because those ICOs like Confi already listed there and Thekey was next so I thinkin to put some of my funds there.

I guess it really depends on where our supported tokens are listed.
One sample is Trade.io which is best in OKex with a active trade and the highest percentage on its market.

We could be using all of this trading websites because of that reason.
Activity: 336
January 31, 2018, 01:09:28 PM
I think bittrex is the best trading platform. You can easily exchange your currencies and transfer them using a little transaction fees. Bittrex support or accepts  many coins.
Pages:
Jump to: