Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Trading Platform! - page 8. (Read 2171 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Only the best is The be best...
September 08, 2020, 12:55:02 AM
Recently I got interested into DEX and i use Uniswap and IDEX now but the gas fee of swapping is crazy there , of course it's ethereum issue not those DEX , when I use trust wallet, I have no problem with gas fee of swapping, seems like Bep2 blockchain still working smooth and doesn't get cruel on you with a gas fee!
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
September 07, 2020, 10:40:57 PM
I am a trader since 2017 . I used almost every renown trading platform since then like Binance,Bittrex,Etherdelta,Kucoin,Yobit,Mercatox etc .Among all these i personally like Binance as it is easy to use ,has strong security,has great daily trading volume.

From all of them, I have high trust in Binance. Because they have SAFU and that makes their traders safe and secure. But all the others, you need to pull the funds out as soon as you are finished with your trading. Also, is etherdelta still active? I thought they are not in operations anymore, but Forkdelta is.

I agree with Binance, but now the trend is uniswap decentralized exchange where the price of tokens purchased will make the price go up, and if it is sold, the price will move down, with the cost of each transaction making Uniswap the biggest gas contributor for now.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 07, 2020, 07:53:43 PM
I am a trader since 2017 . I used almost every renown trading platform since then like Binance,Bittrex,Etherdelta,Kucoin,Yobit,Mercatox etc .Among all these i personally like Binance as it is easy to use ,has strong security,has great daily trading volume.

From all of them, I have high trust in Binance. Because they have SAFU and that makes their traders safe and secure. But all the others, you need to pull the funds out as soon as you are finished with your trading. Also, is etherdelta still active? I thought they are not in operations anymore, but Forkdelta is.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 170
BountyMarketCap
September 07, 2020, 07:48:19 PM
I like the MXC exchange because there are low thresholds for the withdrawal of altcoins, and on many exchanges they are high, which does not allow exchanging tokens from bounty campaigns with small rewards
Activity: 669
Merit: 10
September 07, 2020, 05:45:46 PM

If you are still using Yobit as your exchange then you should be careful because the Yobit exchange already has a lot of bad reputation and many other cases, so I suggest it is better to use an exchange that already has high trust.

I just found out that Yobit has a bad exchange reputation. Though, I used a Yobit exchange before switching to Binance. Luckily I never had any problems there. Thanks for the information
I also use Yobit, and there I am fine, there are no problems regarding withdrawals or deposits,
indeed for IEO there is very bad and worrying, because there are many scams IEO, but it's not Yobit's fault, it's our own fault for joining there
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
September 07, 2020, 03:25:03 PM
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 07, 2020, 10:31:09 AM
I am using Tradesatoshi, Yobit, EthrerDelta, Bitterx, IDEX and found Tradesatoshi is the simplest and cheapest trading platform.
New Trading platform "ARBIDEX" launching soon.

Arbidex is the first trading platform that aggregates liquidity from exchanges. Right now we have Bitfinex, Bittrex, Poloniex, WEX, Kraken and GDAX connected. A user has an opportunity to trade on these exchanges from a single account and single window. The system will allow users to exchange their cryptocurrency with a best possible exchange rate automatically and the total commission fee will be lower than any of those that exist at the moment.
What is your experience and views?
Help others by sharing your experience.

It feels like a very good concept giving traders the opportunity to navigate across several exchanges to take advantage of the best price and enjoy cheaper fees. I guess it's the first platform that have those features because the most similar I know is an app called trader tab that allows user to navigate through several exchanges after inputting their API keys on the app.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
September 07, 2020, 10:15:48 AM

If you are still using Yobit as your exchange then you should be careful because the Yobit exchange already has a lot of bad reputation and many other cases, so I suggest it is better to use an exchange that already has high trust.

I just found out that Yobit has a bad exchange reputation. Though, I used a Yobit exchange before switching to Binance. Luckily I never had any problems there. Thanks for the information
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
September 07, 2020, 09:53:24 AM
But please never trust YOBIT and other platform with the same status.

While reading some of the replies here, I saw some of them are still using the YOBIT exchange which for me is also not a good exchange platform. I have read a lot of topics about this exchange here in the forum before that's why after reading it, I started avoiding this exchange, and until now I only use the Binance exchange. But for me, I guess it's good to use the Binance, Houbi, Bittrex, and Kucoin, I already tried those exchange and they are all safe to use and reputable trading platforms.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 402
September 07, 2020, 09:29:43 AM

While reading some of the replies here, I saw some of them are still using the YOBIT exchange which for me is also not a good exchange platform. I have read a lot of topics about this exchange here in the forum before that's why after reading it, I started avoiding this exchange, and until now I only use the Binance exchange. But for me, I guess it's good to use the Binance, Houbi, Bittrex, and Kucoin, I already tried those exchange and they are all safe to use and reputable trading platforms.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 07, 2020, 05:30:08 AM
I find the best trading platforms out there including Binance, Bittrex, Houbi, Coinbase Pro, Gemini, and Upbit.
The reason I voted like that is that:
Houbi, Bittrex has a long and reputable history, and no attacks have occurred on the platform yet.
Upbit and Binance have high trading volume and high FOMO on listing.
Coinbase and Gemini are very reputable and only list cryptocurrencies with a clear origin and projects on these platforms are of high quality.
Things I don't like about the above platforms:
Bittrex, Houbi, Binance, and Upbit list many projects but many have been accused of scams and manipulated trading volumes.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 07, 2020, 04:21:53 AM
Several trading platforms are being established lately and it has increased the level of competition in the cryptocurrency exchange industry. In all the exchange I've used, I prefer binance exchange for trading because it offers several features which are great and the fees are competitive.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
September 07, 2020, 04:16:58 AM
I do like a new exchanges as i like to collect their exchanges token. Mostly i hope to get jackpot with a new exchanges and support them so they can grow big and famous. This was my exchanges token can be grow with the liquidity it has in hope it will be a next hot exchanges. Need to know it will be a high risk also as it can be scam also or death if got no liquidity at trade at all.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
September 07, 2020, 03:57:27 AM
so far, only yobit and bittrex is the best in my opinion, even though the yobit BTC withdrawal fee is quite expensive, we don't need to do KYC to trade there,
and also Bittrex, Bittrex is one of the exchanges that can be used as an alternative, because there are coins that can be used as an option for long-term investment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 16
September 07, 2020, 03:48:59 AM
I always feel risky to trade in any new platform. Among the crypto trading platforms, I think, Binance is the best. Here I have the low risk to loss my fund yet have the greater opportunity to make profit. I also like Kucoin as my trading platform. Other established trading platform are also good. New platform may good or bad but I feel risky.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 06, 2020, 10:32:42 PM
I usually check first on CoinMarketCap where the coins I trade have a high price with a large volume of transactions at any time, so I do not determine a must always transactions in a famous exchanger.
Hos sure you are in coinmarketcap that the Coins listed has a correct volume?and not being faked as they have a record doing this for how many times.

Try to reach in this one https://www.coingecko.com/en

For more accurate prices and movements.

@OP: there is nothing best exchange but those who have been here for long time and a little issue had facing.

Activity: 364
Merit: 130
September 06, 2020, 07:56:32 PM
I usually check first on CoinMarketCap where the coins I trade have a high price with a large volume of transactions at any time, so I do not determine a must always transactions in a famous exchanger.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
September 06, 2020, 07:15:03 PM
Platofrm's best trading is Coinbase, they really do their research before listing altcoins on their platform,
and lately, Binance is disappointing their members because of Sushi, this is bad
Some have already started peddling the news around that sushi got a free listing. Binance needs to wake up from her slumber. Listing just any coin van make them.lose their credibility. Although, they still remain as one of the b eat, but they need to be careful and not do things just for the sake of money.
Activity: 573
Merit: 250
September 06, 2020, 07:13:18 PM
With a single word centralized exchange or Binance exchange. I don't care how good a decentralized exchange is, especially the Ethereum blockchain. I will give full red to the decentralized exchange, if we are looking for a trading exchange. We can use Binance coins to avoid multiple centralized exchange withdraw costs.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
September 06, 2020, 06:50:18 PM
With regards to charting and technical analysis, binance charts are great. Though most times I use tradingview for technical analysis. If you're not into market analysis and just wanted an easy and hassle free way of trading ethereum based tokens, then uniswap suits your needs.
For most of the time I am not at home and I need to track my trades, I use the binance mobile app and compared to other crypto trading apps, it is significantly faster.
Pages:
Jump to: