Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Trading Website? - page 2. (Read 1709 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 05:52:22 PM
Hello ! I'm looking for the best and trusted trading site. I have UFR token but didn't know where to trade it. I also have visited bittrex and etherdelta as my trusted trading site but there is no UFR token listed there. To those who give their time to review this i would like to say "Thank you" in advance. Wink I'm looking forward for your best response.
Many ERC20 related ICOs coin added daily on https://etherdelta.com/ I think, It's very easy and trusted trading site.You have UFR token.UFR listed on etherdelta.Just see this articles https://etherdelta.com/#UFR-ETH
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 23, 2017, 04:31:59 PM
Hello ! I'm looking for the best and trusted trading site. I have UFR token but didn't know where to trade it. I also have visited bittrex and etherdelta as my trusted trading site but there is no UFR token listed there. To those who give their time to review this i would like to say "Thank you" in advance. Wink I'm looking forward for your best response.

You can trade with Bittrex without any doubt.  I think Bittrex is the best trading site ever I have seen. This is the most secure trading site. I am a trader and I always trade in Bittrex.

OP already said that UFR isn't listed in bittrex.
Just try to search it on google to see where UFR is listed. You know we have many trading sites like HITbtc, poloniex, cryptopia, ccex, coinexchange.io and many more snd those I mention are safe to use.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
LMISB
November 23, 2017, 03:44:33 PM
When we trading how can we find the best site for that? What should we consider when we select such that site ? And also how can we learn about the trding.Please any one help me to get the good idea... Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
November 23, 2017, 01:42:38 PM

You can trade with Bittrex without any doubt.  I think Bittrex is the best trading site ever I have seen. This is the most secure trading site. I am a trader and I always trade in Bittrex.
Activity: 280
November 22, 2017, 11:09:45 AM
There are many trading websites are availabe for trading but i show you some good ranking websites for trading,
Bittrex
Poloneix
Hitbtc
Coinexchange
and some other are also available but Bittrex is on number one.
Activity: 742
November 22, 2017, 10:30:12 AM
You visited Bittrex and Etherdelta but i think you don't search your contract address on your etherdelta account so please check your coin ufr . If you want to best platform you can check yobit and polonix. those are best one and hope you like those site. 
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
November 22, 2017, 10:14:16 AM
UFR token is a ERC20 token which means that if it is available for trading then it should have been available on Etherdelta.
It is not available on Etherdelta yet which means it is not available for trading yet. Contact the ICO manager and ask him whether the coin is available for trading or not and if yes then where.  There is a thread here on bitcointalk, you can ask here.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annufrico-upfiring-incentivized-p2p-file-sharing-2223828
For now, I am only using Etherdelta as a trading website. Etherdelta has security for DDOS attacks which makes them secure and you won’t be scared to keep it on your bookmark in your browser. There are lots of trading website like Bittrex, Bittrex will only let you access your account if you only confirm it in your email which is also really secure because only you can access your email. Other trading websites include HitBTC, CoinExchange and Poloniex.
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
November 21, 2017, 05:48:30 AM
I think HitBTC and Etherdelta are the best exchange to trading. With Etherdelta you can trade new coins from ICO projects.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
November 21, 2017, 04:17:34 AM
I think the best is bittrex because the price movement is not too fast. and its security is also very good. and another very important one I think altcoin that can get into bittrex is a good altcoin.
not all mate its been a place for pumpers and dumpers as they continue making huge money moving coins which they will shared inside their telegram or dischord, bittrex is good if you understand the risk of trading and you wanted to invest just what you have said security of your investment would be much
better inside trex.
Activity: 80
November 21, 2017, 04:09:55 AM
I use commercial sites like Poloniex and Bittrex. I also use new commercial sites like Binance, Cryptopia, Coinexchange, Novaexchange. These commercial pages are small but easy to earn because they often have new altcoins on the market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
November 21, 2017, 03:44:13 AM
I think the best is bittrex because the price movement is not too fast. and its security is also very good. and another very important one I think altcoin that can get into bittrex is a good altcoin.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 01:42:40 AM
URF now trading only on etherdelta.com but i dont think that good exchange for trading. If you have never use that exchange, please do not try, you might lost money there.
Can you help me start trade here? I have eth in account but can not trade, i have error "not enough eth"
Activity: 155
November 19, 2017, 11:49:57 PM
URF now trading only on etherdelta.com but i dont think that good exchange for trading. If you have never use that exchange, please do not try, you might lost money there.
Activity: 378
November 19, 2017, 09:15:05 PM
I usually use the website yobit and etherdelta. but sometimes tokens that we have no marketnya or not yet available on the website.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 07:11:44 PM
I think you must try Kraken. just give it a try
Activity: 300
November 19, 2017, 12:44:30 PM
best trading site? is polonex because polonex is a small fee for withdrawal.
Activity: 434
November 19, 2017, 11:00:37 AM
You can try to trading on https://etherdelta.com/ site. but first of all confirm that your coin listed on the etherdelta. Ask coin dev what exchange are listed their coin for trading. If it listed on etherdelta you can easily buy or sell this coin.

1. Add your account on the etherdelta in the right site of the wed site where write select account.
2. Import your account.
3. Deposit your coin in the left side where write Balance.
4. When deposit complete then you can direct buy or sell and manually buy or sell.

Hope you are helpful.
Activity: 78
November 19, 2017, 10:35:23 AM

bittrex is the most superior site at this point
Activity: 616
November 19, 2017, 10:09:55 AM
right now i love using bittrex and poloniex because two of the is the huge cryptocurrencies market since i joined into this forum, i im not afraid if i send money / bitcoin in a big amount to these market
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
November 19, 2017, 08:37:43 AM
The best i think for me is Bittrex because it has low fees which others (not all) don't and in bittrex it's easy to use rather than others you need to do extra things to transact.
Bittrex doesn’t trade UFR tokens, but there are other good options available, though I don’t think it’s more than what you can find on Poloniex. Maybe you should check out Poloniex too, to be sure, though some people are starting to see it as a scam site. Well, they also said that Bittrex is scam.

I’m starting to think the people saying this are those that failed to follow the rules and got their account terminated. I will advise anyone interested on trading UFR tokens, to join the thread on Reddit. You will meet likeminded people and they will be to share their experience with you.
Pages:
Jump to: