Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Trading Website? - page 4. (Read 1709 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
November 09, 2017, 11:52:49 PM
Hello ! I'm looking for the best and trusted trading site. I have UFR token but didn't know where to trade it. I also have visited bittrex and etherdelta as my trusted trading site but there is no UFR token listed there. To those who give their time to review this i would like to say "Thank you" in advance. Wink I'm looking forward for your best response.

if the tokens is base on ERC20 then the coins might be in the etherdelta list because i see in etherdelta, there many coins that based in ethereum network. but if there is no exchanges that listed the coins, then i think you need to waited for a while until the coins is listed so you can sell the coins and make profit. so far i am using poloniex and bittrex to trade and i think those sites is the best trading website right now and in that site have a big list and profitable coins to help us to make profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 10:40:40 PM
for bitcoins i recommend yobit. this site have my trust and for ethereum if you are a airdrop catcher or a altcoin bounty hunter i recommend to you the etherdelta. that sites are legit me.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
November 09, 2017, 07:18:00 PM
Hello ! I'm looking for the best and trusted trading site. I have UFR token but didn't know where to trade it. I also have visited bittrex and etherdelta as my trusted trading site but there is no UFR token listed there. To those who give their time to review this i would like to say "Thank you" in advance. Wink I'm looking forward for your best response.

Ask devs to place it somewhere Smiley
yeah simple but direct to the point. honestly just try to convince the team you've been working on or try to convice their dev to list it to some popular exchanges, not only for the trader's benefits but to all of the team behind UFR token, if and only if they want it to be more popularized or successful.

Bittrex is one of the best trading sites but they are not listed your coins means you have to find other exchange sites. Ask your dev where their coin is listed or else wait for some time if your coin becomes famous the Bittrex will allow you to trade.

I would agree with this but many people annoyed for their new kyc rules and avoiding to execute there requirements since it gives a huge risk on us if there's sudden bad scenario will happen on this site and im kinda little concious about this thing and currently trading away on the other site. And I advise to the people to have multiple exchange since bittrex is kinda questionable for making those other account limit upto 0.025btc withdrawals a day.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
November 09, 2017, 07:03:00 PM
It is on Etherdelta and on CoinExchange, but the volume in there is not so high so it would be difficult to sell your coins in there because with no volume, then it means that nobody is going to buy your coins.
Why are you trying to dump that coin? i guess that you got it for free from an aidrop, this is the only thing that came to my mind when i think about those weird altcoins that i have never heard about before.
I think that it was on Novaexchange before but they are going to close their exchange soon, so it is not worth it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
November 09, 2017, 02:57:33 PM
maybe the UFR token has not released the exchange you try to ask dev or their team so you know update about UFR
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
November 09, 2017, 09:52:27 AM

yeah simple but direct to the point. honestly just try to convince the team you've been working on or try to convice their dev to list it to some popular exchanges, not only for the trader's benefits but to all of the team behind UFR token, if and only if they want it to be more popularized or successful.

Bittrex is one of the best trading sites but they are not listed your coins means you have to find other exchange sites. Ask your dev where their coin is listed or else wait for some time if your coin becomes famous the Bittrex will allow you to trade.
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 09:29:37 AM

Activity: 292
November 09, 2017, 09:18:00 AM
UFR token is a ERC20 token which means that if it is available for trading then it should have been available on Etherdelta.
It is not available on Etherdelta yet which means it is not available for trading yet. Contact the ICO manager and ask him whether the coin is available for trading or not and if yes then where.  There is a thread here on bitcointalk, you can ask here.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annufrico-upfiring-incentivized-p2p-file-sharing-2223828
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 09:12:59 AM

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
November 09, 2017, 08:01:34 AM
Is that the Upfiring token (UFR). I googled it since I dont know it yet.
It is an ERC20 token so it should be at etherdelta. Try to look for the contract address then paste it at the URL to find the value of it.
Here is how it should look like when you find the contract at etherscan.

https://etherdelta.com/#(uFR contract address here without the parenthesis)-ETH
Activity: 182
November 09, 2017, 07:48:10 AM
Pages:
Jump to: