Pages:
Author

Topic: Best undervalued coins for 2018 - page 4. (Read 2967 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 08:00:47 AM
There are numerous such,those who are examining the undertakings think about their perspective,and about what for them will be the future,but there are ventures which attract one,and truth may turn out to be Scam,therefore it is important to consider every one of the exercises and points of interest for this all to take after
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 07:53:51 AM
I have a few coins in my crypto portfolio that many speak of as one of the most underrated coins of 2018. But I would like to project PundiX managed to implement their plans.
Hello! I also support the Pundix coin and believe that it has been underestimated. Maybe there are analogues, but only the Pundix team works and promotes their project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
July 31, 2018, 06:39:50 AM
I have a few coins in my crypto portfolio that many speak of as one of the most underrated coins of 2018. But I would like to project PundiX managed to implement their plans.
PundiX has an analogue and it surpasses it in its capabilities and costs 100 times less. You can familiarize yourself with this, the project is called Dether.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
July 31, 2018, 06:33:29 AM
Hi ,What are best undervalued coin for hold until end of 2018  as best investment option ?

For me it's ETN and UTN are just two of the best undervalued coin among others. I truly believed with those project and its entire team so I will still wait patiently and I'm willing to hold it for a year or two as I know my investments are safe because both coins has a great potential to make it huge in the crypto world. There are still so many coins out there that are undervalued which I have holding with but I have high hopes for the two coins that it will give its holder luck and fortune in a year or more.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
July 31, 2018, 06:32:43 AM
Hi ,What are best undervalued coin for hold until end of 2018  as best investment option ?

O believer in cardano(ADA)though i only have small volume of this coin still i know that this has a good future ,and this year cardano continue being silent but if market makes a good recovery like what we have last quarter of 2017 then for sure cardano will go moon
Activity: 34
July 31, 2018, 06:18:59 AM
Most underestimated coin still I trust Waves in light of the fact that the stage having high probability offering capacity to exchange token made by waves stage inside DEX. It is the least expensive token creation stage where you can ready to make tokens in couple of waves without learning of any programming.
Activity: 46
July 28, 2018, 06:42:50 AM
I'm not tired of saying that it's Kin! Right now, this coin is exceptionally modest, in light of the fact that these folks have not yet begun an advertising organization! Be that as it may, soon everything will change! I put stock in these folks!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
July 26, 2018, 02:36:22 PM
Activity: 105
July 26, 2018, 02:30:37 PM
Right now i am really interested in Seele. This is Blockchain 4.0 and i think this project has very bright future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 02:28:06 PM
The undervalued cousin in the market are coins where cryptocurrency has a huge use but the market isn't ready or evolving at this stage for that event to take place one of these scenarios is of the internet of technologies case for which is the best
Activity: 168
July 17, 2018, 01:01:54 PM

I think DASH, IOTA is the better investment in this year. I hope its price will be growing again in the future.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
July 17, 2018, 12:55:21 PM
While the most underrated best coin, I believe ethereum. This is one of the most reliable and promising coins, which performs a lot of useful functions among the crypto currency. However, now its price is less than $ 500, although many coins, not counting the bitcoin itself, are much more expensive than ethereum. I hope that after the introduction of the Plasma project together with the solution of the problem with its scaling, its price will be much higher.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 12:34:09 PM

Hello, this is a pretty difficult question. Generally, I think some of the basic altcoins will take a step forward at this year, and these are: ZCASH, Monero, IOTA, NEO.
The other undervalued coins I think are: Siacoin, Stellar, Electroneum. I think there is a lot of potential in them.
Activity: 25
July 17, 2018, 12:25:18 PM
viberate I think it's a very interesting coin, a promising coin. I think that in the near future it will grow
Activity: 77
July 17, 2018, 12:23:00 PM

I would say Ada and Trx , but if u want some less known coin with big potential to grow then PRiVCY and Deep Onion
Activity: 9
July 17, 2018, 12:18:56 PM
for me was undervalued coin is paymon. to date, they have launched a beta version of their exchange. and I believe that they will succeed.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
July 17, 2018, 12:14:21 PM

The price of most coins are down at current but they will rise soon.I think ripple,waves are undervalued at this time compared to their usage and advantages but most probably prices of these two will rise eventually overtime.
Activity: 59
July 17, 2018, 12:05:48 PM
Smartlands is an undervalued stable coin. Asset backed tokens are the future. They are putting physical assets into escrow and issuing tokens for them. Its all about the legal framework they're building. 5 million circulation and under a dollar today.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
July 17, 2018, 12:02:34 PM

Most coins are undervalued right now and good to buy. The current bear market brought most or rather all of the cryptocurrency price, which can be favorable for those who have an extra capital since they can buy more at cheaper price. It is best to look for altcoins that are in the coinmarketcap, or new altcoins with good long-term plan.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 11:57:05 AM
Neblio is massively undervalued.  It once stood at $65 dollars and is now down to $4.  It has a great blockchain which is superior or equal to all the others, only has 13 million outstanding in circulation and gives a 10% staking reward.  It doesn't get much better than that.
Pages:
Jump to: