Pages:
Author

Topic: Best undervalued coins for 2018 - page 6. (Read 2967 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
May 22, 2018, 08:50:58 AM
Hi ,What are best undervalued coin for hold until end of 2018  as best investment option ?

In my opinion, the underestimated altcoyins are NEM, YOTA and Ethereum Classic. Especially ETC, because according to the latest news, they will not switch to proof-of-stake technology.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 08:40:23 AM
My opinion is that LEDU is one of them. Its a coin with a lot of promise because of its platform. LiveEdu is all about peer to peer education, and once that blows up, the coin will be so valuable.
Activity: 91
May 22, 2018, 08:36:30 AM
For me, it's ICON, whose team has released an official wallet, ICONex. It is still only a desktop version, introduced by Chrome extension, but it will be expanded to mobile Android & iOS in the near future. And according to the official announcement, ICONex supports not only native ICX coins of ICON Mainnet, but also ETH and ethereum-based ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 96
May 22, 2018, 08:16:36 AM
In my view, Kyber Network (KNC) is a quality project being severely undervalued. It is a decentralized exchange built on a system of reserves. The project, which held its ICO in late 2017, is one of two projects formally advised and backed by Vitalik Buterin.
Activity: 48
May 22, 2018, 05:12:04 AM
Bulwark, Galactrum and ARTAX  are most a undervalued.ARTAX  is any easy 100x coin
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
May 22, 2018, 04:43:21 AM
I can only see Siacoin and Digibyte as coins that are undervalued and people are starting to give interest on it. I can't consider XRP now as it's more than $1 but before it was very low valued and for those people that has tons of it before for sure they've earned that much.

Would you mind sharing why you picked these 2 and why they're undervalued in your view?
Activity: 112
May 22, 2018, 04:05:45 AM
In my opinion, one of the best altcoins besides Bitcoin is Maker. This is an asset-backed decentralized “stablecoin” based on the Ethereum blockchain. Stablecoins are a revolutionary approach to digital money as they remove large price volatilities in the coins.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
May 21, 2018, 10:46:55 AM
My list of the most undervalued cryptocurrency for now which may give you the handsome value in 2018:
1. BTC
2. Stratis
3. IOTA
Activity: 14
May 21, 2018, 09:53:02 AM
In my opinion, waves is one of the most under valued coins atm.  
Activity: 182
May 21, 2018, 09:42:31 AM
iXledger(IXT)

low marketcap
low satoshi
huge insurance market
decent development
GenRe(Berkshire Hathaway)

 iXledger is Ready to Launch!
This token aims to be listed on the Tier 1 exchange in Q2.

Telegram:https://t.me/iXledger
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 09:37:21 AM
add the ontology to your list . it is built by the neo team . it went public in March this year . at that time its price was 1.5 dollars . in May , it cost more than ten dollars . in two months , it has increased sevenfold .
Activity: 195
May 21, 2018, 09:23:58 AM
Buy CRPT . Its less than 1 dolar. Former VISA CEO joined the CRPT team. It allow people to spend all type crypto through mobile application on existing POS machine.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/17/pr-newswire-former-ceo-of-visa-uk-to-lead-crypto-startup.html
Activity: 107
May 21, 2018, 09:17:54 AM
For me, SelfKey, which is a self-sovereign identity ecosystem that enables citizens to protect their freedom, privacy, and wealth, is quite promissing in this year. Importantly, all of your personal data and documents are stored locally on your device and not on a SelfKey server or on the blockchain. The only time that your data is accessible is when you choose to share it with a trusted institution.
Activity: 114
May 21, 2018, 09:04:37 AM
In my view, the best undervalued coin for 2018 is Nebulas (NAS). It’s the first blockchain search engine, and it comes equipped with smart contract prediction, which is useful for people who want to… predict smart contracts.
Activity: 93
May 21, 2018, 08:51:50 AM
I think one of the best undervalued coins is EquiTrader (EQT), which is currently under a $5 million market cap. And EquiTrader is a social platform for traders where they can share their ideas and get rewarded by the community.
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
May 20, 2018, 07:59:27 AM
Hi ,What are best undervalued coin for hold until end of 2018  as best investment option ?

i currently think and hope that waves is undervalued and i hope they will develop their token more

regards

Market price of Waves has nothing to do with development. They already have fastest distributed, established blockchain in existence. The biggest distributed exchange for a general purpose platform - volumes growing daily and regularly topping $3,000,000. Smart contracts, atomic swaps, multi-sig, consumer grade wallet and DEX exchange. They have a large team worldwide including large numbers of salaried developers, marketers, administrators and managers. And they have the financial resources to keep up their frenetic pace of development, pretty much, indefinitely.

Plus they are the only feasable, open and decentralised blockchain that mass/mainstream ICO can target to deploy their product.

It's the most undervalued, by the market, platform in top 40.

Don't take my word for it - Waves is top 20 coin on CoinGecko which leads Coinmarketcap in sentiment - https://www.coingecko.com/en
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
May 20, 2018, 07:56:35 AM
Hi ,What are best undervalued coin for hold until end of 2018  as best investment option ?

I always look for big promising projects on a start stage to invest in. One of those was REMME coin with it's new password system. I see big potential in this project, because for people who don't want to remember all their passwords it will be useful. All the information gets from blockchain which gives us simplification in use.
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
May 20, 2018, 07:50:15 AM
I would consider new projects that can provide a profit both immediately after entering the exchange, and on a long. For example, Quarkchain, NEX, Asura and others
Activity: 96
May 20, 2018, 07:48:01 AM
I highly recommend MyWish (WISH), which is trying to accomplish the client side interface and ease of use of a smart contract. And the WISH team is developing smart contract solutions for lost key problem - the most serious problem in cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 105
May 20, 2018, 07:25:40 AM
I think Mercury Protocol (GMT), which is currently deployed in a messaging app called Dust, is very promissing. The project has Mark Cuban as one of their advisors. In a cryptocurrency market predicated on hype, that gives GMT an edge over its competitors.
Pages:
Jump to: