Pages:
Author

Topic: best upcoming ICO - page 25. (Read 21206 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 11:20:07 AM
Hi everyone, I saw this coin called DIMCOIN. They have a DIM ECOSYSTEM and their main product is Hybrid stock exchange on the blockchain.What do u guys think? Should I invest big in this coin ??

The following medium article is the introduction of the hybrid stock exchange that they are developing
https://medium.com/dim-univers/what-is-hybse-275cc914d26
Here is their Most recent update
https://medium.com/welcome-to-dimcoin/ibin-introduces-blockshares-to-the-blockchain-e5c2ac976350

Introduction to DIMCOIN on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYe1NDNT6oo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpl_vKgjV10
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
April 29, 2018, 10:30:43 AM
BITSCHOOL ICO is one of the best ICO so far that I have join because I join other ICO campaign using my facebook. And also checking other ICO's in the thread section made me realize that I get in the right ICO and that is in BITSCHOOL. The community are supporting it and we could not blame the community to support this ICO because this ICO again is one of the best ICO as of this moment. BITSCHOOL has sold already more or less 4M of tokens which mean they are reaching their softcap even the ICO period will still run on June. So I guess hitting their hardcap will more likely to end the ICO sooner.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
April 29, 2018, 10:13:45 AM
many ico are scam. that is even worse than 2017. I will only invest in an ico. and of course that's DaoStack. I think that will be the best ico in 2018
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
April 29, 2018, 09:26:33 AM
 DYDX is a protocol, built on 0x and Ethereum, for creating, issuing and trading financial derivatives for any ERC20 token. Using off-chain order books and on-chain settlements, it allows an efficient, global and trustless means for trading short sells, long positions and options via a centralized UI relay. It is led by Antonio Juliano, formerly of Coinbase and Uber, and has so far received funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Kindred+ Ventures, Abstract Ventures, 1c and Polychain Capital.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
April 29, 2018, 05:31:12 AM
Based on my personal experienced here in cryptocurrency, all Initial Coin offering (ICO) companies in the whole world has a great potential to dominated and provide a excellent service so there is nothing to worried about the new ICO that will pop-out in market.
Activity: 224
April 28, 2018, 09:41:15 AM
kepler Technologies is one of the best ico
We are building an international ecosystem for the driven of development and production of AI & robotics. It consists of own and partners R&D laboratories, technoparks, factories and an Online platform that will bring together developers, investors, and customers from around the world.

The main goal of Kepler’s management, besides the production of valuable Robotics and AI solutions, is the creation of a decentralized wealth distribution system through the technological breakthrough that will shape the future of humanity, robotics. Imagine if the creators of the internet had decided to share its wealth creation mechanism with the world instead of leaving it in the hands of corporate organizations who are only concentrated on accumulating personal wealth. Imagine if the internet had been like the blockchain, decentralized and distributed, users would have been benefiting from their own data.
Activity: 266
April 28, 2018, 08:50:15 AM
I would recommend cryptelo for the ICO. It has the potential to be one of the best ICOs this year. Many are already supporters of cryptelo even in its initial stage. I recommend that you take a look at it. The site link is down there in my signature. Thank you.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 08:44:11 AM
I think this ico is good  

Cardstack

Faceter

Photochain

Activity: 61
April 28, 2018, 02:56:26 AM
I try to find projects to invest in, but still can't understand properly in all this stuff. Where I should put my money? Do you ever heard about unikoingold or confideal?
Activity: 308
April 26, 2018, 03:50:28 PM
Hi experts,

1)which all are the upcoming ICO's.
2)which all re worthy in upcoming icos.

I am currently working on bgx and their platform is really good, i am advertisement their ico because i believe that their coins do really have the potential because of their own platform.
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
April 26, 2018, 12:48:43 PM
Two upcoming ico that i am tracking is XYO Network (XYO) and Shivom (OmiX). The Shivom is about to end the pre-sale
Activity: 176
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
April 26, 2018, 12:37:22 PM
Hi experts,

The time you post is a very beautiful time for ICO projects. Most of all ICO projects in 2017 are successful and earn a lot of profit from ICO investment. Hopefully 2018 will be a successful year for ICO.
Activity: 56
April 26, 2018, 12:36:21 PM
*DML
*NKN
*Etherinc
Activity: 122
April 26, 2018, 12:35:43 PM
Hi experts,

I suggest you to these ICOs which have a great potential at these moment.

(DEX, NEX, electroneum & Ambit)

April 26, 2018, 12:17:30 PM
HOLD , ETHERINC , NEX  are good ICOs.
April 26, 2018, 12:13:43 PM
I belive in electroneum, ico is live and will end this month.
Activity: 94
April 22, 2018, 10:47:07 PM
In my mind Universa ICO is the best ICO going right now. They have a sweet project, a very smart CEO, great tech and most importantly - they are actually solving a problem that needs to be solved.
Activity: 294
April 21, 2018, 08:57:18 AM
Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
Activity: 89
April 21, 2018, 08:11:20 AM
IMO appcoins spectre utrust
they all seem like long term projects
Activity: 278
April 09, 2018, 06:45:51 AM
Who can say, which project with upcoming ICO will use coins for really fast transactions without commission?
Pages:
Jump to: