Pages:
Author

Topic: best upcoming ICO - page 22. (Read 21206 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 01:07:11 PM
good ICOs are hard to come by. One area that I am confident about is Artificial Intelligence and how the blockchain can exploit it. That's why I will be backing the RoboAdvisor coin ICO.
Activity: 10
May 12, 2018, 12:44:43 AM
There are quite a number of interesting upcoming and ongoing ICO's. A few of which are BeeToken, Envion, Coinvest and Nucleus Vision. They're worth checking out, but do your own research before dropping some money on them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 03:02:38 PM
Thank you for this useful table. All I have to do is look at the sources of information that are used there.
Activity: 154
May 11, 2018, 02:51:08 PM
It's true that most of the projects in ICO's are ended up being a scam or a failed projects however there's a lot of ICO's that has a potential (But it doesn't mean that it's not a scam) because even a professional presented ICO projects become a scam. So in this case we should have our own criteria in choosing the ICO's in where we are going to invest so that we're not going to blame anyone because of this in other words we are responsible in the project in where we're going to invest.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 02:37:45 PM
On my personal opinion the best upcoming ico is Quarkchain, NEX and Edenchain. They have very good concept.
Activity: 44
May 11, 2018, 08:27:01 AM
kairos , quarkchain, dav network
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 08:24:25 AM
Ambit Mining ICO https://ambitmining.io/ is the best upcoming ICO of 2018.
Activity: 35
May 10, 2018, 10:30:05 AM
As of today, the most attractive ICO projects in my opinion are Asura, Edenchain, Quark Network, OneLedger, Hybrid Block.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 08:56:32 AM
Ambit Mining https://ambitmining.io is the best upcoming ICO.
Activity: 53
May 10, 2018, 07:43:07 AM
 Sovrin (Verification)
A Protocol and Token for Self-Sovereign Identity & Decentralized Trust

Metronome (Currency)
Metronome is the world's first cross-blockchain cryptocurrency, making decentralization possible and delivering institutional-class endurance.

DAV Network (Blockchain Service)
DAV is a blockchain-based transportation platform which enables vehicles to discover, communicate and transact with one another using DAV tokens

Photochain
Photochain is the next generation of photostocks. Using blockchain technology, Photochain returns the control and the trust of the photo market to photographers
Activity: 112
May 10, 2018, 01:22:32 AM
ICO now all the time don't mean a thing when it comes to the stock market price falls below it goes.
Activity: 28
May 10, 2018, 01:20:26 AM

There's this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain.The sale has started.

You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread http://[Suspicious link removed]/BlockGrain-Bounty-Promotion
Activity: 96
May 09, 2018, 03:24:07 PM
Hi experts,

1)which all are the upcoming ICO's.
2)which all re worthy in upcoming icos.

there are lot of ico's but I recommend you to check out Egretia and Merculet project, this project are really good and promising
Activity: 700
May 09, 2018, 03:18:25 PM
There are a lot of upcoming ICOs to watch out for.

You can go to these sites I know (rating they give pretty much explain the legibility and the success of the project)

ICODrops
ICOHolder
ICOBench

Go look at some of the ongoing and upcoming iCO! Hope you find something in there!
Activity: 154
May 09, 2018, 03:07:44 PM
 I’m currently excited about SciDex. Their project seems important for the science development. I just participated in SciDex’s community program. They are building a new marketspace for scientific data and their goal is to accelerate science. Has anyone else been following them yet?

copper member
Activity: 462
May 09, 2018, 03:02:46 PM
Ambit Mining ICO https://ambitmining.io/ as it has a track record and experience in running a successful mining operation. We have already constructed 1 MW diversified mining facility in Tbilisi Free Economic Zone, which has achieved 100% ROI in just 5 months.
Based on my personal experience here in cryptocurrency, all Initial Coin Companies (ICO) around the world
have great potential to be mastered and provide excellent service so no one is worried about the new ICO
that will appear in the market. You should first identify that you know how it will work later
Activity: 56
May 09, 2018, 02:58:37 PM
Personally I use ICO Vireo and think that this ICO is the best!I have very big profits and a lot of new useful knowledge. I recommend Vireo for everyone!Check it!
Activity: 79
May 09, 2018, 07:34:34 AM
I think it's a good Kyber because I see their good teammates and their project looks promising and I'm interested in investing in them. Smiley
Activity: 19
May 08, 2018, 09:09:43 PM
Gladius is a Decentralized CDN and DDoS Protection on the Blockchain. An automated marketplace where you can rent out your spare time and DDoS protection services.
Activity: 77
May 08, 2018, 05:21:11 AM
Ambit Mining ICO https://ambitmining.io/ as it has a track record and experience in running a successful mining operation. We have already constructed 1 MW diversified mining facility in Tbilisi Free Economic Zone, which has achieved 100% ROI in just 5 months.
Pages:
Jump to: