Pages:
Author

Topic: best upcoming ICO - page 39. (Read 21206 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
November 16, 2017, 10:14:23 PM
pundi x seems promising. its about selling bitcoin. pundix trying to make buying bitcoin as easier as posible for investors.

datum is about data storage

i think both of this ico is very promising. And dont miss the chance to be part of it.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 09:50:58 PM
I don't remember many really good ICOs. But one of them is Oracles Network, it will be pre-ico soon. I think it has good potential.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 12:24:20 PM
DATUM
GLADIUS
Activity: 42
November 16, 2017, 10:49:09 AM
Worth investing in WavePay! Now is low price + plus bounty 25% more coins WavePay! Check out this topic. This is just the beginning!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-wavepay-bounty-safe-fast-anonymous-coin-designed-for-online-payments-2388903
Activity: 566
November 16, 2017, 10:44:37 AM
ESR and graft network take a look @ them
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 09:13:46 AM
Hi experts,

1)which all are the upcoming ICO's.
2)which all re worthy in upcoming icos.
I think indahash is one of the best upcoming ICOs which has alot of potential to grow and this project can truly revolutionize the scenario and marketing and advertising. You can expect the price of token to climb up to 4 times within an year or so.
PUNDI X is another interesting ongoing ICO which is appearing to be very unique and promising.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
November 16, 2017, 09:00:52 AM
Hi experts,

it's hard, u must research by your own, most important make sure their team not fake and have experience
i think ads can help, like google, facebook, youtube etc
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
November 16, 2017, 08:48:50 AM
GLOBCOIN is worth keeping an eye on. Combining the best of Fiat and crypto!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 08:41:46 AM
Best upcoming ICO this month us FundCru! If you want to experience commerce on block chain like it never happen before buy in to FundCru. There is a real market out there that FundCru is bringing to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 10
November 16, 2017, 08:37:49 AM
Guys, I heard about Miralab.io is upcoming ICO. What do you think about that project?

It will be  Pre-ICO on November 27 according their info on landing. I think Mira is the most promising project because it looks like safe and user-friendly. I like their idea to store crypto off chain,  anonymous and secure is't it?
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 08:30:32 AM
Honestly, there is a lot of promising ICOs this year.
Activity: 16
November 16, 2017, 08:25:26 AM
Guys, I heard about Miralab.io is upcoming ICO. What do you think about that project?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 07:16:37 AM
I see a lot of people giving a lot of suggestion for different ICO. So instead of telling you what ICO to go for, i shall give you a warning. Although these 2 month can be considered to be the ICO period, but not every ICO can a profit. There are some tokens that become great profit after the end of its ICO. But these trend may not continue for long as of right now, as people start to realize that not every ICO can be the next Ethereum and there is more focus on fork.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
November 15, 2017, 04:36:13 AM
Milkcoin starts today!! Dividends from a real-life-business backed ICO!

https://milkcoin.io/en/
Activity: 196
November 15, 2017, 04:29:09 AM
blockstack?
Activity: 42
November 15, 2017, 04:06:06 AM
An ICO I am loving at the moment is Propthereum.io, an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain. Proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. They launch 20 November and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. The great thing about this concept is that the coin will always increase in value.
Activity: 83
November 14, 2017, 04:42:08 PM
you could finf good ico's on tokenmarket. if you click on ico calendar you will see a huge list with the start and end date of the single ico. if you click on one ico you will see the follower. Little bags of follower are not a case to believe it is going bad or it will fail. look at former antshares now NEO it has only around 130 follower but trades now at 30$... and it is also a pos coin.
do your own research read a bit in the whitepaper and good luck Smiley
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
November 14, 2017, 01:26:19 PM
Hi experts,

The two ICOs which i would probably pick are XENIO and INDAHASH as both the projects appear to be really promising to me. XENIO is a project based upon the idea of decentralized gaming and can show really good amount of growth in the future. INDAHASH is another interesting project available in the market and is based upon the idea of marketing and advertising. The project is performing really well in its PRE ICO and you can expect good amount of growth from the project in the future. 
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
November 14, 2017, 01:18:30 PM
you need to do your own research well and dont just depend on the comment here. there are alot of ICO running and some good one upcoming in december. Utrust, Appcoin have already started these two ICO have very realistic goals and they are being manage well. they respond to question very fast via Telegram and other social channels. for december AION, Latiumcoin, Vlbtoken  are few i can suggest. AION currently have over 4000 investors on their telegram page
projects that have a good vision are very interesting. that's the reason why investors are willing to spend their funds on ICO but there are some good ICOs but they lack investors, it all depends on the services they provide. quick response is the best way to get investors in quickly. this is what we often see in ICO.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
November 14, 2017, 01:11:41 PM
you need to do your own research well and dont just depend on the comment here. there are alot of ICO running and some good one upcoming in december. Utrust, Appcoin have already started these two ICO have very realistic goals and they are being manage well. they respond to question very fast via Telegram and other social channels. for december AION, Latiumcoin, Vlbtoken  are few i can suggest. AION currently have over 4000 investors on their telegram page
Pages:
Jump to: