Pages:
Author

Topic: best upcoming ICO - page 45. (Read 21206 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 20, 2017, 06:20:53 AM
Best ico is post ICO on ED Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 20, 2017, 05:54:59 AM
Milkcoin is a very interesting one coming up november 15th. They're backed by an existing growing agricultural market in Russia, which is expanding steadily. The team is also very solid and has a massive amount of relevant experience, as well as an equally massive existing capital.

The cool thing about Milkcoin to me is the fact they pay dividends, and that they'll buy our coins back after 3 years with a guaranteed profit. The reason why a lot of ROI is guaranteed is because they're not speculating that much on what might happen, like so many other coins. Ofcourse they can't predict the future, but agriculture will be one of the biggest markets of Russia in the next decade, which means they're a lot safer investment than most coins. I'd call it a high reward low risk investment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
October 20, 2017, 01:53:16 AM
Milkcoin will be a great one, they'll target the massive agricultural market of Russia, and will help you benefit from the fast growing economy there. They pay out dividends, which makes it harder to get listed on giant exchanges, but it'll be a nice advantage for Hodlers, of course. 3 years after the ICO, the company will buy back some coins at a 120% price, so you're guaranteed to make good profits.

Check em out, link in my signature
I kind of feel that the price of Milkcoin will drop in value once they get listed on an exchange. That usually happens with all the new projects.

ALL promising ICOs are pumped like crazy for the initial listing profit. Kyber, Walton etc. All of'em were dumped after listing.

I amactually not surprise that the price dip after the ICO, most enter the space at a ridiculous  price, I don't think any project should have more than $30 million hard cap for now. That is why most of these will have it difficult to justified the fund they recieved from iCO.
Activity: 490
October 20, 2017, 01:29:33 AM
Spectre as will speak is building a platform that will change the face of trading as will know it. Brokerless transaction is going to be the best thing that would happen to investors all around the world. And Spectre is committed to make it happen. Join the conversation on telegram! Join the ICO!
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
October 20, 2017, 01:11:29 AM
my favorite project that took place Stratis. for the year showed good results. He has a great future. I also liked NEO  Cool
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
October 19, 2017, 07:30:38 PM
Milkcoin will be a great one, they'll target the massive agricultural market of Russia, and will help you benefit from the fast growing economy there. They pay out dividends, which makes it harder to get listed on giant exchanges, but it'll be a nice advantage for Hodlers, of course. 3 years after the ICO, the company will buy back some coins at a 120% price, so you're guaranteed to make good profits.

I kind of feel that the price of Milkcoin will drop in value once they get listed on an exchange. That usually happens with all the new projects.

ALL promising ICOs are pumped like crazy for the initial listing profit. Kyber, Walton etc. All of'em were dumped after listing.
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 19, 2017, 07:25:09 PM

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 19, 2017, 06:57:29 PM
Pally - working beta version, David Drake (chairman of multibillion fund) in advisory team, unique project and low hard cap. Easy choice
Activity: 98
STOCKBET TOKEN SALE OCT 29 - USABLE SOFTWARE TODAY
October 19, 2017, 06:50:19 PM
Best ICO is the one that actually can prove that they can write code and have working software, such as StockBet.
Activity: 656
Merit: 261
October 19, 2017, 06:50:07 PM
Waiting stex.exchange ICO on november. Stex exchange - trading all coin on one place. Presale was successfully capped 15000 ETH. Just wait the new website and whitepaper on ends of month.
October 19, 2017, 06:42:55 PM
Pally, no doubt
Activity: 545
October 19, 2017, 06:27:58 PM
Electroneum hands down. If you've read the whitepaper and studied the whole concept and team behind it you'll know this ICO could be a game changer in the mobile industry and even in the ICO/crypto industry
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 06:12:53 PM
Its ongoing but Electroneum looks promising. Lots of hype and the dev team seems serious.
October 19, 2017, 06:05:10 PM
Pally app Smiley Ico is alive now! Something between Tinder and AirBnB Smiley ! check it out https://pally.co
Activity: 150
October 19, 2017, 05:58:22 PM
Not sure if this has been mentioned but 2 bigs ones:

1.CMT: cybermiles teamed up with 5miles (safe cragslist app) to bring decentralized marketplace. This would mean less sketchy transactions and lower transaction rates. I also like that they're trying to do supply chain authentication (sort of like ambrosus).
2. UKG: millions of users on Unikrn and they're simply adding a ERC20 utility token. Poised to become the universal esports token.

Both are gems and long term holds. Although, UnikoinGold ends in 3 days.
Activity: 258
Merit: 114
October 19, 2017, 04:42:03 PM
I think cryptoticket ICO sounds pretty good.You should go check it out
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 19, 2017, 03:58:50 PM
I will take part in ICO 'Comsa'. Hope it will be great!
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 19, 2017, 03:22:16 PM

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 09:38:03 PM
Check out mindsports.io
Good dev team and good concept.
Limited coins so should be a good investment.
Also, can't wait to play games and gamble online! Smiley
Activity: 149
October 18, 2017, 09:09:15 PM
Can't miss mentioning unikoingold. Long term hold, but very credible team and existing platform with millions of users.
Pages:
Jump to: