Pages:
Author

Topic: Best wallet for altcoins? - page 18. (Read 21438 times)

Activity: 590
Merit: 39
June 29, 2018, 12:56:36 PM
The best wallet for altcoins is myetherwallet.com, because ETC20 is best wallet in which storage coins and it is supports ERC20 and is easy to use. The great scope of investing and earning in coming future

mew + metamask are great.. but not all alts are erc20.

for multiple coins exodus is good for pc and coinomi for mobile
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 12:54:57 PM
Well if you are looking for a wallet to keep many different alt coins , myetherwallet is probably the best wallet you can use. It is a safe wallet if you are careful enough to not login your info on a imitation website. You can store your alt coins in myetherwallet and send them to exchanges when you want to trade them. It is also easy to navigate through.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
June 29, 2018, 12:49:39 PM
There are different wallet for different coins, but for crypto tokens like ERC20 tokens I'd suggest myetherwallet, metamask or imtoken wallet. For NEP5 tokens on NEO platform id suggest neonwallet. Generally most projects are using Ethereum or NEO platforms.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 12:45:42 PM
Been using imToken since i started  keeping erc20 tokens. They have the best security for your app. Until today i have no issue with their android application. Their app is very simple you can also do transactions.
Activity: 112
June 29, 2018, 12:39:25 PM
I think the number one answer and the most common one would be MyEtherWallet or MEW as they call it. And it is! It has a variety of ways on how do you want to keep your wallet safe and it is ERC20 compatible (which most of the tokens are), and it accepts most of the altcoins circulating nowadays so I think MEW can be your best bet.
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 10:38:35 AM
myetherwallet is the best wallet for altcoins. i use it many days. thats why my opinion you can choose myetherwallet for altcoins. its safe and secure if you ignore phising.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 03:13:24 PM
What is the best and trusted wallet for lots of altcoins?

Some time ago I had been using actively Coinomi wallet. At last time with growing of my Ethereum savings I switched to Metamask wallet which I use mostly instead of MyEtherwallet. There are enough services on the market to choose.
June 26, 2018, 12:20:57 PM
Each coin have different wallet and most trusted or safest wallets are made by the developer like using desktop wallet. I never used a wallet in which there are many coins. It is very risky for your assets.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 06:30:23 AM
I use MyEtherWallet for the token ERC20 and separate the wallet for various other coins, it's safe and simple I think, however If the token based wave I use the waves decktop app, is actually very nice and has its own exchange.
June 23, 2018, 06:25:49 AM
Mew is the best wallet for keeping your crypto currency and it is the most safest way of keeping your bitcoins. It has a private key which should not be disclosed to anyone. This will help to prevent hacking. It is easy to understand and very easy to make transactions.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 04:45:02 AM
I heard about such a purse as Coinomi, Who came across? They write that the Coinomi wallet supports 86 Cryptocurrency, and in this respect it is the undisputed leader.
Activity: 112
June 22, 2018, 07:18:15 PM

There is no one wallet for all that can be said ask trusted for all - Imtoken wallet is good for ETH based tokens, we have wave wallet good for wave tokens and other wallets related to other altcoins. Do check the coin info and detail to know what wallet is required.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
June 22, 2018, 12:32:49 PM
1. Ledger Nano S (Hardware Wallet)
2. Trezor (Hardware Wallet)
3. Exodus (Desktop Wallet)
4. Jaxx (Mobile Wallet)
5. Mist (Desktop Wallet)
6. MetaMask (Desktop Wallet)
7. MyEtherWallet  (Web Wallet)
8. Coinbase (Web Wallet)
9. ETHAdress (Paper Wallet)
10.KeepKey (Hardware Wallet)
Activity: 45
June 22, 2018, 12:20:14 PM
The best wallet for altcoins is myetherwallet.com, because ETC20 is best wallet in which storage coins and it is supports ERC20 and is easy to use. The great scope of investing and earning in coming future and ETH wallet is best in storing my ETH for the bounty and signature camping.
Activity: 196
June 21, 2018, 01:54:36 PM
If you are looking for the easiest option, then I recommend to you Myetherwallet. For all the time I did not have any complaints against him. If you need the most reliable option, I recommend that you buy a hardware wallet
Activity: 32
June 21, 2018, 01:42:47 PM
My Ethereum Wallet is one the best solutions you can find out there...
for other coins I advice their wallet, you can download it from thei website...
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
June 21, 2018, 01:32:41 PM
I use Jaxx for quick transfer and MEW for altcoins which can be stored there. If coin is not a ERC-token I need to store it on the exchange wallet. Or don't keep them. Because I don't have patience to load all local wallets for every crypto
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 21, 2018, 01:28:23 PM
If I think the best wallet now adet myetherwallet because altcoin many that can be stored in the myetherwallet and again about the security is very difficult to break through because the private password system that is very difficult to memorize.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
The Intelligent Retail Currency
June 21, 2018, 01:27:56 PM
MEW is the best wallet, but I don't recommend using Private Key, sometimes it's attacked by hackers and you could lose your wallet and all money you have there.
Activity: 139
June 21, 2018, 01:25:16 PM
For those who do not qualify to buy hardware wallet, myetherwallet or metamask is still the best and safest choice. Although, MEW has had battles from previous hackers. But it is still the preferred wallet for most altcoin instead of having to use separate wallets for each type.
Pages:
Jump to: