Pages:
Author

Topic: Best wallet for altcoins ? - page 6. (Read 1511 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 01, 2022, 11:04:04 PM
Currently the most popular wallet as ALT coin wallet is Trust Wallet.Trust Wallet is now being used by people all over the world. It is full of many security.There is no record of it being hacked. A very strong wallet.They have created multi-blockchain wallets.Its popularity is increasing day by day. I have used it myself and have a fairly good idea of ​​its benefits.

Trust wallet has proven good, but I suggest not to save much application in mobile installed trust wallets, now the case of hack and theft from the application is very massive, especially what we are more aware of is an antivirus which according to many reports becomes a crime.
You say Trust wallet has proven to be good, but you also suggest not to store many applications in trust wallet especially cases of hacking and theft of very massive applications.
means it's not proven that the trust wallet is good  Wink
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
September 01, 2022, 10:55:38 PM
Currently the most popular wallet as ALT coin wallet is Trust Wallet.Trust Wallet is now being used by people all over the world. It is full of many security.There is no record of it being hacked. A very strong wallet.They have created multi-blockchain wallets.Its popularity is increasing day by day. I have used it myself and have a fairly good idea of ​​its benefits.

Trust wallet has proven good, but I suggest not to save much application in mobile installed trust wallets, now the case of hack and theft from the application is very massive, especially what we are more aware of is an antivirus which according to many reports becomes a crime.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
September 01, 2022, 10:53:10 PM
for me sfp trustwallet my ether wallet and imtoken the bet wallet is ypu can store or keep your private key unlike on exchanges once the exchanges is hacked mybe your money wilo be loose unlike on wallet who have a private key you can recovered it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 441
September 01, 2022, 07:59:02 PM
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
September 01, 2022, 07:17:44 PM
Actually, storing assets on a fairly trusted exchange like Binance is also good because we can make transactions faster when we want to release assets and maybe we can use these assets to follow some events that are given to the market so that we can not only store them but we can take advantage of the assets. us to get extra when we save it and for security obviously we can secure better because of the second level of security if we have verified.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 250
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 01, 2022, 11:14:20 AM
Keepkey Wallet is another alternative to hardware bitcoin wallet.
Your lock is stored in Cold Storage so that it is far from the reach of the software hackers.
Keepkey Wallet maintains the security of your Bitcoin wallet both physically and virtual so that it is one of the best you can consider.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
August 31, 2022, 10:55:48 PM
I always thought that there is no 100% guarantee that the wallet will be safe, I had a metamask that got hacked and lost more than $2500, and since then I prefer to store in exchanges wallet and I do KYC, enable all security features.

It's true that no wallet can guarantee 100% security, nowadays fraudsters and hackers are getting smarter in stealing crypto. So in addition
to choosing a safe wallet, we must also have a high level of vigilance and must be careful in guarding our wallet. I'm sorry to hear that
you lost $2500 worth of coins, that's a very high value in my opinion, I'm sure you are quite traumatized by the incident. Even though I have been
using Metamask for a long time and fortunately nothing bad happened to me. It doesn't matter if you don't want to use Metamask anymore,
but choosing to store coins in an exchange wallet is not a good choice. Even Binance as the best exchange and has high security features
has been hacked. Fortunately, Binance is responsible for this incident. I highly recommend a hardware wallet to store your coins. So far,
only hardware wallets are the safest in my opinion. Usually it is the user's fault if there is an incident where coins are lost when using a hardware wallet.
Activity: 219
Merit: 19
August 31, 2022, 08:31:40 PM
I'm glad I stumbled upon this thread. I have been using trust wallet exclusively for all of my cryptocurrency holdings for a long time, so I was surprised to learn that there are other wallet you may keep any cryptocurrency-related coins or tokens.
Activity: 232
Merit: 36
ZERO
August 31, 2022, 04:29:26 PM
Exodus was one of the oldest wallet although lately its fame have been overcome by trustwallet and metamask but between these two, old crypto users are still after exodus. For the battle between metamask and trustwallet I think my vote goes for trustwallet. I too tried metamask extension and then the app version but my experience is pretty bad.

The extension won't open properly sometimes and then their app is pretty slow but I never experienced those problems in trustwallet. Trust wallet don't have a web extension like metamask but you can always use their wallet connect feature when using a pc or laptop. It's still convenient though.
ah Shocked, i though exodus one of the few new wallet out there, back in the day i only using myetherwallet until migrate to metamask so maybe it's just me who don't know that.

quite agree with trush wallet, they are great although it's kinda pain for me when i'm don't have accest to my phone, i hove they make web extension so i did't have to open my phone anytime i wan to make transaction.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
August 31, 2022, 01:21:29 PM
There are so many wallets in the crypto market which you can uses to store your altcoins but looking for the best can be challenging because of there are many that are good and you can use without any problem. You can Google your question on the best and get some good answers that can give you what you want.

many good wallet, but sometimes the shipping costs are quite expensive, at this time I still use im tokens and trus wallet, and for hard wallet I use saffepal
Activity: 2520
Merit: 329
August 30, 2022, 08:11:09 AM
Exodus wallet? i've never hear of it between Exodus, Trush Wallet and Metamask who do you thing the best one? personally i love metamask and using alot of it in my laptop however they app in mobile phone is quite terible i should say, so while in mobile phone i'm switched to Trush Wallet because they are the populare one and have good interface and trush worthy, the problem is Trush wallet it seem they don't have web or extension that can run in chrome neither they website because it's seem they only focus to mobile App, so do you thing Exodus good in both side i mean do they easy to acess with mobile app and website?
Exodus was one of the oldest wallet although lately its fame have been overcome by trustwallet and metamask but between these two, old crypto users are still after exodus. For the battle between metamask and trustwallet I think my vote goes for trustwallet. I too tried metamask extension and then the app version but my experience is pretty bad.

The extension won't open properly sometimes and then their app is pretty slow but I never experienced those problems in trustwallet. Trust wallet don't have a web extension like metamask but you can always use their wallet connect feature when using a pc or laptop. It's still convenient though.
Activity: 232
Merit: 36
ZERO
August 29, 2022, 08:18:47 PM
I use the Exodus wallet because this wallet so far is very safe to use without any obstacles, especially since this wallet is software that can run on a cellphone or computer without a hitch. In addition, the Exodus wallet has a very good operating system. Indeed, there are many other best wallets that can be used to store bitcoin and altcoins. Therefore, do not choose the wrong wallet to store your crypto assets. Look for a wallet that already has legality and avoids the traps of fraudulent applications.

Exodus wallet? i've never hear of it between Exodus, Trush Wallet and Metamask who do you thing the best one? personally i love metamask and using alot of it in my laptop however they app in mobile phone is quite terible i should say, so while in mobile phone i'm switched to Trush Wallet because they are the populare one and have good interface and trush worthy, the problem is Trush wallet it seem they don't have web or extension that can run in chrome neither they website because it's seem they only focus to mobile App, so do you thing Exodus good in both side i mean do they easy to acess with mobile app and website?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1056
August 29, 2022, 07:59:21 PM
The best wallet for Altcoins is Trust Wallet. Trust Wallet is a very popular multi-wallet nowadays.A fully secure wallet. Earlier MyEthereum wallet is getting hacked a lot. But currently there is no record of trust wallet being hacked.Also all wallets on MetamaskToken Pocket are very convenient and security is complete.But I use trust wallet well and have seen many others using this trust wallet.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 165
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 29, 2022, 04:42:18 PM

1. For now, I have been thinking to store them on a non-custodial wallet but then again which wallet should it be ? My choice would be Exodus but let me know which one is. 

For me the exodus wallet is one of the best I have experience, I can also recommend electrum wallet it's also one of the best when it comes to security and users privacy protection, they don't sell or make use of your data like other wallets which pretends to be non-custodial when they are not.

2. Would it better to store different altcoins in different wallets or decrease the hassle of maintaining different wallets and settle down with just one with all the coins
To me yes, for maximum security, their is no one praying for bad thing to happen or carelessness, but I feel safer the way I safe my coins on different wallets for security purposes so that when I loss access to one I completely do not loss.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 29, 2022, 12:58:13 PM
I will also suggest to use exodus crypto wallet as a best option for you. Because it's non custodial and user-friendly crypto wallet which have a nice interface.
I did not used this wallet ever and hear this name first time
.can you give full detail of this wallet?
I am using currently Trustwallet and Bitkeep
 Both are working good but I like bitkeep so much because of smart notification System and user friendly.
Activity: 362
Merit: 12
August 29, 2022, 12:28:42 PM
I will also suggest to use exodus crypto wallet as a best option for you. Because it's non custodial and user-friendly crypto wallet which have a nice interface.
Activity: 612
Merit: 104
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 29, 2022, 12:21:31 PM
I use the Exodus wallet because this wallet so far is very safe to use without any obstacles, especially since this wallet is software that can run on a cellphone or computer without a hitch. In addition, the Exodus wallet has a very good operating system. Indeed, there are many other best wallets that can be used to store bitcoin and altcoins. Therefore, do not choose the wrong wallet to store your crypto assets. Look for a wallet that already has legality and avoids the traps of fraudulent applications.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 29, 2022, 08:56:26 AM
The best wallet for Alta Coin is Trust Wallet Meta Mask ethar Coinbase You can trust these comments with your eyes closed because this wallet is very reliable and a very risk free organization and here you can keep thousands of safe ways then your buy names.  You can create and keep your precious tokens in these exchanges of Coin MEXC so rest assured and use these exchanges and use these wallets for a rest free trading.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
August 29, 2022, 02:30:36 AM
Throughout the years I have just been holding bitcoin and ethereum in a non-custodial wallet but now I have decided to diversify my portfolio.
There are a lot of potential altcoins out there and I have picked up a few. Storing altcoins on an exchange id obviously not the right thing to do.
While I know that hardware wallet would be the best place to store altcoins I want to know other options as well.

Thinking about long term perspective.

1. For now, I have been thinking to store them on a non-custodial wallet but then again which wallet should it be ? My choice would be Exodus but let me know which one is best.
2. Would it better to store different altcoins in different wallets or decrease the hassle of maintaining different wallets and settle down with just one with all the coins.
Never used an Exodus wallet. As for me, Metamask is quite suitable for many blockchains and transactions. Everything is clear and accessible. Just as you have already been told here, Atomicwallet suits me. But still, such wallets are best used to store a small amount of assets.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
August 29, 2022, 02:21:47 AM
Hardware wallet is best wallet for altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: