Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way for steady income - page 12. (Read 335083 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 102
September 20, 2017, 08:18:08 AM

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?

The one and only way to gain or profit in bitcoin without doing anything is "HODLING".. It is one of the most practice that has the tendency to gain and storing in safe place or wallet is a must.. But the altitude that constituted with it is "Patience",, do dont bother much on looking or monitoring market chart as it triggers your sense of panic on low price and temptations on profits on high price..
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
September 20, 2017, 08:00:09 AM
In my opinion to get profit in better amount is that you should hold for a log and then sell it for your profit with increase price holding is useful for anybody since it is not influenced by change.
There is no doubt that no matter how much expert you are at trading, one day you are going to face some loss in trading because the crypto market is highly unstable. Trading is a proper profession, you need to work hard and practice trading with small amount in order to have grip on trading techniques.
But what you recommended does not give a steady income because it only gives you profit in only one time where you don't exactly know how much it will be yet. A steady income is an income in which you will received in a fixed period provided that the income is fixed as well. The most common way to have a steady income is of course having a regular paying job which you need to work in order to get paid. Now if you want to rely on investing it will be harder as your income depends on the price action.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
September 20, 2017, 07:52:02 AM
In my opinion to get profit in better amount is that you should hold for a log and then sell it for your profit with increase price holding is useful for anybody since it is not influenced by change.
There is no doubt that no matter how much expert you are at trading, one day you are going to face some loss in trading because the crypto market is highly unstable. Trading is a proper profession, you need to work hard and practice trading with small amount in order to have grip on trading techniques.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 02:25:09 PM
If you are seeking for modest and protected earnings from bitcoin then only signature marketing campaign can help you out, you can assume constant cash flow from it on typical basis.
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
September 19, 2017, 06:38:32 AM
I believe bitcoin will rise in the future and in fact it started to rise now, I believe this is the beginning that we can see some good value of bitcoin, I hope people here are keeping their faith when bitcoin price has fall back recently because they are about to make good money with the current price increase.
to earn profit from bitcoin you can keep it and you need to wait for a long time. holding will give you an advantage if you can sell at a higher price. because basically holding is waiting for higher prices?
but you should know that you will not grow bitcoin resist you? but at least will make your bitcoin secure
Or you can invest in short term with a good strategy - buying when the price is super low and selling when it reaches to your goal price amount. Trading crypto is very exciting especially when you notice some pump and dump - your quick move shall be to position yourself for profit in either pump or dump situation.
You are definitely right. It is a very wrong concept that someone will make out money for you. Yes you can work hard yourself if you want to invest your money along with some steady job. This is the best for having enough money for better living. You need to take care of your time well and look for the things which you need to know about.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
September 16, 2017, 08:28:20 AM
Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas

For me i want to steady income is just joining in some signature campaign then post to the forum the suggested. I don't want to risk my bitcoin by investing, i just save it, it's okey if it is small but secure.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
September 16, 2017, 08:16:34 AM
I think one of the best way to earn steady income, i'm more of a highlight by joining the signature campaign in this forum. From here of course we get more opportunities to earn a steady incomes from all other activities to earning bitcoin. Obviously signature campign in this forum will not be until none available, for sure there are will be always be a variety of signature campaign options that can be joined by us.

signature campaign ain't going to be enough for you when one day you know you will be needing more money for your bills. earning a about a hundred USD a day ain't possible unless if the price of btc rise so high that 0.005 will be worth $100.

best income would be a month dividends from the projects like TAAS and NEO.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 16, 2017, 07:28:09 AM
I think one of the best way to earn steady income, i'm more of a highlight by joining the signature campaign in this forum. From here of course we get more opportunities to earn a steady incomes from all other activities to earning bitcoin. Obviously signature campign in this forum will not be until none available, for sure there are will be always be a variety of signature campaign options that can be joined by us.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 16, 2017, 07:04:37 AM
I think it would be hard to just rely on bitcoin for your regular income, because I think bitcoin is only as an extra income for me than the income I earn in the real world and I make long-term investation from extra income I earn from bitcoin for futre, because it might benefit me if I invest it for long term

It looks hard, but the fact I made the bitcoin as regular income, even income from bitcoin is much better than my previous job. so I prefer to focus on bitcoin to make regular income. all depends how you manage and grow it. I did it on trading, invest and signature campaign.

You can depends your income on how you work on it, we have different way to earn bitcoin, maybe to other it is just an extra income because they earn like an extra income only , unlike to other who really focus on bitcoin that can earn as much as their effort on trading or any kind of earnings.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
September 16, 2017, 06:55:28 AM
I think it would be hard to just rely on bitcoin for your regular income, because I think bitcoin is only as an extra income for me than the income I earn in the real world and I make long-term investation from extra income I earn from bitcoin for futre, because it might benefit me if I invest it for long term

It looks hard, but the fact I made the bitcoin as regular income, even income from bitcoin is much better than my previous job. so I prefer to focus on bitcoin to make regular income. all depends how you manage and grow it. I did it on trading, invest and signature campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 16, 2017, 05:19:38 AM
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
September 16, 2017, 01:13:22 AM
I think the best way for steady income is to have a work, if you have permanent job then you have your own income every week, it depends on the company you are working.
Having a job that remains a very good idea, but if you have a side job other than a regular job, it's also better
Or you have the side job with bitcoin trading

That is right. Working online while having a job in the industry is good because you can save a lot that fast. Having stable income is also having stable source or having permanent work. Many people take working online because they can handle their own time while earning and can do other things t the same time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
September 15, 2017, 11:22:04 PM
I think the easiest way to steady income is to have big capital, because with big money then we can control everything. if we do not have big capital then we have to be a professional.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
September 15, 2017, 09:55:26 PM
Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

I think it is in some way impossible if you're talking about steady income. But you could achieve that if do some investment that would allow you to earn profit in an amount of time. Another thing is by mining you could also earn from that.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
September 15, 2017, 12:04:01 PM
Activity: 884
Merit: 500
September 15, 2017, 11:40:36 AM
I think mining is the best investation to earn regular income in btc without doing much, just do a little preparation and do hardware maintenance.
Or you can also invest your asset into a company or projects that accept bitcoin.
But still everything needs effort if you want it to work.
Activity: 672
September 15, 2017, 11:40:13 AM
In life it all depends on our minds, if we think easy then everything becomes easy, just like with money, we can make money with easy way and at this moment all we can do is by investment bitcoin.
I do not agree with you. If all is easy when you think so, everyone can succeed. But in reality, only a handful of people succeed. Because not only thinking will succeed but effort and effort too.
Activity: 1190
September 15, 2017, 05:17:05 AM
In life it all depends on our minds, if we think easy then everything becomes easy, just like with money, we can make money with easy way and at this moment all we can do is by investment bitcoin.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
September 15, 2017, 05:05:40 AM
Just get some money and invest in bitcoin. Invest in everything a little bit. So you can see in the future which coin to be trusted. After that you can full invest in these coins.

Sell all the coins in the right moment when they hit their maximum price.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
September 15, 2017, 04:12:40 AM
Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas
For me there are no steady income maybe you have to invest in many businesses so as if you are not successful to one then you have another one you own too.
There are many ways of steady income and I think if you invest with great care, you can be millionaire without making hard efforts. Trading is a great effort by many who want to change their financial conditions and chase their dreams. Trading is my best choice forever than investing.

yes, if you are skilled enough when in terms of trading, you will advance in life financially. There are also other factors like the amount of bankroll or capital you have in place. The more bankroll you have, the more potential earnings you could have in the process.. Although there will be some losing trades and winnings - not all winning all the time no matter what level of trading skills you could have.
Pages:
Jump to: