Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way for steady income - page 14. (Read 335083 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
September 12, 2017, 11:18:30 AM
I think mining is best way for steady  income.Trading also good but trading is very risky.if you have enough experience you can do trading.But mining is good.There are no risk in mining.
No risk in mining? What if the price of the crypto you're mining drops? What if the mining difficulty rises? There are tons of risks and its profitability is very limited.

Regards,
Trump
If you are an expert in this field, I do believe that you can easily avoid risk. There are likely a thousand of coins to mine and an expert will know how to change from this coin to another coin. There are no risk at all bro Wink

You're really stupid, aren't you? Mining cryptocurrencies doesn't yield a lot of profit and could potentially cause large losses. Trading, if done well or luckily, can give giant profits... Therefore, mining is not good.

An expert might know when and how to change from one coin to another, but that's just like trading, isn't it? If an expert knows that, why would he mine instead of trade? Wouldn't trading make him MUCH more profit?

Regards,
Trump
For me compare to trading the mining is becoming tough. In trading, if my coin went down I can wait until the price come up and make a profit. But mining everyday problem and every day the difficulties will increase to mine any new coin. Switching one coin to another coin is easy but how many coins we will mine and how much profit we will earn per month to compare our investment. Trading is good.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
September 12, 2017, 11:07:21 AM
I think mining is best way for steady  income.Trading also good but trading is very risky.if you have enough experience you can do trading.But mining is good.There are no risk in mining.
No risk in mining? What if the price of the crypto you're mining drops? What if the mining difficulty rises? There are tons of risks and its profitability is very limited.

Regards,
Trump
If you are an expert in this field, I do believe that you can easily avoid risk. There are likely a thousand of coins to mine and an expert will know how to change from this coin to another coin. There are no risk at all bro Wink

You're really stupid, aren't you? Mining cryptocurrencies doesn't yield a lot of profit and could potentially cause large losses. Trading, if done well or luckily, can give giant profits... Therefore, mining is not good.

An expert might know when and how to change from one coin to another, but that's just like trading, isn't it? If an expert knows that, why would he mine instead of trade? Wouldn't trading make him MUCH more profit?

Regards,
Trump
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
September 11, 2017, 10:28:32 AM
mining is better for me. and i don't sell your mined coin. i am holding them for future.
Activity: 484
Merit: 251
September 11, 2017, 10:25:29 AM
Nothing beats investing and holding on to your bitcoins for income. You can just hold on the bitcoins and monitor the price until the price hits your preferred profit. You can join signature campaigns as well for a steady additional income.
Mining is better than holding too. Mining + holding will be a good combination for you if you want to earn extra bitcoin and extra income from bitcoin. Holding bitcoin will give you a lot of money since the price of bitcoin always goes up and mining bitcoin will generate more bitcoin for you to hold
Activity: 616
September 11, 2017, 08:52:36 AM
the best way to get some bitcoin without do anything is mining, you just build a mining rig and do mining, you dont do anything 100% you just wait until the rig get bitcoin, the work you can do is wait and sell it when you need that bitcoin. but this way have a long BEP so you need more patient to do this activity
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 11, 2017, 07:46:39 AM
Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas
The best investment gain for me is when you hold your bitcoins in your wallet for a long time. Bitcoins price is getting higher everyday and if you can wait for this time you will be rich.

The price of bitcoin is not always increase everyday, there is also a time when the bitcoin price decrease. Hold your bitcoins for long time in your wallet is good but it's quite risky because we never know what will happen on bitcoin in the future. Just remember to not invest all your money in one basket.

I don't see any risk in investing in bitcoins if you are gonna save it for a long term as price has always increased over a period of time and it will go much higher in next few years as more people will start investing in bitcoins which will help in taking price to higher level.
I don't think that there is also risk in investing in bitcoin because it seems that it is a safe investment because if you are keeping it for a long period of time then you will earn profits or interest in the future. Bitcoin is not only a money and it is also a good investment that is deserved to be kept for long term.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
September 11, 2017, 03:57:13 AM
Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?

Thanks,
BR Oinas
The best investment gain for me is when you hold your bitcoins in your wallet for a long time. Bitcoins price is getting higher everyday and if you can wait for this time you will be rich.

The price of bitcoin is not always increase everyday, there is also a time when the bitcoin price decrease. Hold your bitcoins for long time in your wallet is good but it's quite risky because we never know what will happen on bitcoin in the future. Just remember to not invest all your money in one basket.

I don't see any risk in investing in bitcoins if you are gonna save it for a long term as price has always increased over a period of time and it will go much higher in next few years as more people will start investing in bitcoins which will help in taking price to higher level.
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
September 11, 2017, 03:37:29 AM
Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

Activity: 294
Merit: 252
September 11, 2017, 03:30:10 AM
Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
September 11, 2017, 03:28:18 AM
no real money with out risk

best choose is apk app you you need only skills  with low risk

Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
September 11, 2017, 02:57:26 AM
Work can provide you a steady income. Bitcoin and online jobs can help also but i am not yet trying to earn from bitcoin and other online jobs.

My steady income are from my work.
Also for me, I don't trust my income in trading for my daily expenses because it does not guarantee me to be profitable all the time.
I have a business and I earn regular income from it, but I am also a risk taker so I am trading and investing at the same time, but to make sure I can still survive even if I lose in trading I only spent a portion of my money, I am not a kind of person who loves to go all in.
copper member
Activity: 383
September 11, 2017, 01:36:20 AM
by trading you can earn a steady income, which is the Bitcoin Price up and down opening a great opportunity for us to get a lot of profit from Bitcoin trading or trading. It is therefore suitable for those of you who want to take advantage of this bitcoin and the way you do a real internet business and not PHP.in that case you can trade with a capital of 10,000 and if the managed capital of 10,000 could be 1,000,000, things may happen for you, sorry if I was too excessive but that's the reality.
Activity: 276
September 11, 2017, 01:32:48 AM
Work can provide you a steady income. Bitcoin and online jobs can help also but i am not yet trying to earn from bitcoin and other online jobs.

My steady income are from my work.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
September 11, 2017, 12:52:16 AM
Nothing beats investing and holding on to your bitcoins for income. You can just hold on the bitcoins and monitor the price until the price hits your preferred profit. You can join signature campaigns as well for a steady additional income.
Holding our coins is really important because all of the crcrypt coin are volatile. I buy bitcoins last 6 months ago and I earned now $5000 because of the long term investment.
But it would not helps you to get stable income, if you invested in bitcoin your income will be fluctuation and unpredictable because of volatility of bitcoin, for me getting stable income is having regular job or stable business no other than that, my earning in bitcoin is not treated as my stable income it is only a bonus income for me.

That's right holding will never give you steady income and you will be making income from it only when you sell your coins and it may also take longer and it will be one time income so to have steady income one should go for full time job that pays in fiat as we can never expect steady income in bitcoin due to its price volatility.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
September 10, 2017, 10:09:52 PM
Holding our coins is really important because all of the crcrypt coin are volatile. I buy bitcoins last 6 months ago and I earned now $5000 because of the long term investment.
But it would not helps you to get stable income, if you invested in bitcoin your income will be fluctuation and unpredictable because of volatility of bitcoin, for me getting stable income is having regular job or stable business no other than that, my earning in bitcoin is not treated as my stable income it is only a bonus income for me.
Activity: 195
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
September 10, 2017, 09:56:02 PM
Activity: 56
September 10, 2017, 09:43:39 PM
I think you fellas are slowly and gradually getting out of the context.OP asks for a constant income "with no actively carrying out anything at all".Signature marketing campaign is a great and steady revenue but it requires a great deal of function.If you do not do constructive posts you will not make any income.And OP possibly is an individual who has no time to do these varieties.If you want a continual, effortless revenue you should have a large amount of funds then spend it in some bitcoin companies that are reliable and properly-recognized.
Activity: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 10, 2017, 11:58:41 AM
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
September 10, 2017, 11:26:18 AM
for myself would rather participate in the signature campaign, because there we will earn every week, it will be our regular income, because every week there will always be a signature campaign. and I prefer a small safe and risky, rather than big but very risky.
Activity: 38
September 10, 2017, 11:14:19 AM
trading is a good way to earn income. although unstable, but you can get a huge advantage in a short time. but you cannot expect stable income from it as sometimes even you may go through losses which will give you negative income.
I believe that mining is a good way. The problem is the electricity cost, but if you have enough capital and technical knowledge, you can try to build a solar-powered mining farm.
Pages:
Jump to: