Author

Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins? - page 117. (Read 279509 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
June 12, 2015, 04:13:02 AM
Im sorry everything ive read in here is no good i was hoping to get the gold idea here

You wearing signature which pay you per post, you used faucet too, build a faucet. You used all idea here.

i have earned bitcoin from faucets so far, but it is pretty low Sad

Because earning from faucet waste your time, maybe earn from faucet reff is good idea(build a faucet rotator).

~iki
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
June 12, 2015, 03:36:19 AM
i have earned bitcoin from faucets so far, but it is pretty low Sad
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
June 12, 2015, 02:37:56 AM
Im sorry everything ive read in here is no good i was hoping to get the gold idea here

i see you have faucet that is 1 gold idea to earn bitcoin, some trade is good too but need more skill to get profit
i think you can earn bitcoin more from Signature than faucet
To be honest i make more money on referrals then on my faucet....i wish someone would take me under their wing and show me this is how you make  the big cheese

hemm nice share,,
your faucet web is focus to advertise other faucet where you can get more profit than from your faucet adsense like that?

well if you look to your left i have 2 website the relay has made enough to pay for the faucet and the faucet has a small list that helps pay the faucet but the ads are not paying enough but i still profit from the lists ,i average 700 deposits from referrals just on xapo but thats it....Sad
Great idea to create a web faucets but you keep waiting so that you can earn more and more visitors more income so i think you should advertise your sites.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
June 12, 2015, 02:27:13 AM

you are already wearing the gold idea, it's signature campaign, there is no better earning method than that right now, any other alternatives, if not selling items, is much risky
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
June 12, 2015, 12:21:43 AM

i see you have faucet that is 1 gold idea to earn bitcoin, some trade is good too but need more skill to get profit
To be honest i make more money on referrals then on my faucet....i wish someone would take me under their wing and show me this is how you make  the big cheese

hemm nice share,,
your faucet web is focus to advertise other faucet where you can get more profit than from your faucet adsense like that?

well if you look to your left i have 2 website the relay has made enough to pay for the faucet and the faucet has a small list that helps pay the faucet but the ads are not paying enough but i still profit from the lists ,i average 700 deposits from referrals just on xapo, faucetbox is a little slower....Sad
Activity: 294
If you can't understand my post please report it
June 12, 2015, 12:05:34 AM

To be honest i make more money on referrals then on my faucet....i wish someone would take me under their wing and show me this is how you make  the big cheese

hemm nice share,,

June 11, 2015, 11:57:07 PM

Activity: 294
If you can't understand my post please report it
June 11, 2015, 11:42:00 PM

June 11, 2015, 10:45:27 PM
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
June 11, 2015, 01:55:56 PM
I still think the best is a mix.  I personally do mining, and sig campaign.   With mixing the two togerher I personally get better results than if I picked just one.

I think most people will find a mix of items is best for them.   That there is not one way that is best profit.   Multiple way's is best profit.

ya the more we do, the more we get the profit. like mining it nicer than we save your bitcoin wallet just in it better at mining can produce more.
I think you should have a motherboard software that can mine but i think its so very expensive but if you have now its a great help financially and to the economy of bitcoin.
I think it's a bad idea and the motherboard is not in the allocation for mining and it will shorten the life of your computer.

better you buy mining hardware(tools) and it would be highly advantageous, but you should have a strong enough electric.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
June 11, 2015, 01:46:45 PM
mix is always good for profit. i personally dont mine but do sig and web developing and design.
with combo if i mine it would be great but i decided not to it i have little kids in house i i dont think it will last long with them  Cheesy
trading is good also but i have 50-50 income on this when i loose on one coin i get on another.

yeah. i agree, it is always a good idea to invest your money in different things. in case of bitcoin i used to do some cloudmining, but now i use signature campaigns and a little bit of faucet to earn bitcoin then i use altcoin trading to increase my bitcoins.
Activity: 11
June 11, 2015, 01:41:52 PM
Mining just seems way to expensive for for the risk involved
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
June 11, 2015, 11:03:05 AM
I still think the best is a mix.  I personally do mining, and sig campaign.   With mixing the two togerher I personally get better results than if I picked just one.

I think most people will find a mix of items is best for them.   That there is not one way that is best profit.   Multiple way's is best profit.

ya the more we do, the more we get the profit. like mining it nicer than we save your bitcoin wallet just in it better at mining can produce more.
I think you should have a motherboard software that can mine but i think its so very expensive but if you have now its a great help financially and to the economy of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
June 11, 2015, 05:45:15 AM
mix is always good for profit. i personally dont mine but do sig and web developing and design.
with combo if i mine it would be great but i decided not to it i have little kids in house i i dont think it will last long with them  Cheesy
trading is good also but i have 50-50 income on this when i loose on one coin i get on another.

legendary
Activity: 1232
June 11, 2015, 04:02:23 AM

legendary
Activity: 1456
June 11, 2015, 03:30:20 AM

Activity: 56
June 11, 2015, 02:59:47 AM
Campaigning signature is one of the best way to earn bitcoin in this forum only but there's more option than campaigning.
Activity: 303
June 11, 2015, 02:10:12 AM
try http://xbtfreelancer.com/ ...... it's a freelancing site where you can make money by doing freelancing jobs & projects
Activity: 11
June 10, 2015, 11:41:26 PM
great ty for the help ill look into
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
June 10, 2015, 11:14:16 PM
i really like the faucet rotator idea because i have all the best highest pying faucets favorited. Problem in there lies that i have not the slighest idea how to build a site let alone a rotator lol

You can download free faucet rotator script here: https://github.com/ExploreBTC/BitcoinGrind
if you too lazy to build alone, you can hire people, held an announcements here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=12.0 or here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

~iki
Jump to: