Author

Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins? - page 118. (Read 279509 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
June 10, 2015, 10:50:56 PM
i really like the faucet rotator idea because i have all the best highest pying faucets favorited. Problem in there lies that i have not the slighest idea how to build a site let alone a rotator lol
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
June 10, 2015, 10:44:51 PM
Does anyone know a good way to advertise your faucet referral links. I havent been able to find any
the easiest way to advertise your referral links which is free is not post it on bitcoin related forums, and social networks. remember to read the rules first, because some forums like here don't allow referral links.

another way which is efficient but not free is to use a paid to click website. something like coinad or btcclick are good to consider.

another way that many people are doing these days is to create a faucet rotator and advertise that to get referrals to all your faucets.
you can also create a blog with related posts to get traffic and as a result referrals.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
June 10, 2015, 10:13:46 PM
Does anyone know a good way to advertise your faucet referral links. I havent been able to find any

Build a faucet rotator.

there are better ways to make bitcoin than faucet referral links. just about any referral system will pay better than that!

Usually gambling affiliate system give you more commision.

~iki
June 10, 2015, 09:45:27 PM
what are some better ways then. Im pretty new to the bitcoin and have just being doing some faucets to pass the time ans build a little bit up. I thought it woudl be nice to have some referrals.

Which referrals are you talking about
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196
STOP SNITCHIN'
June 10, 2015, 07:43:15 PM

there are better ways to make bitcoin than faucet referral links. just about any referral system will pay better than that!
June 10, 2015, 07:22:57 PM
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
June 10, 2015, 11:49:58 AM
Sig campaign here are best way and addition to this is newly add avatar campaign, further more you can offer some service with programing, marketing, design or something similar and get payed for bitcoin. Also faucets are good but takes time here is list of some that i gather if you all want you can try.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--768932
Yeah you can also different signature campaign but avoid the ponzi and the scam signature campaign. You can try my signature campaign just click my signature.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
June 10, 2015, 06:05:15 AM
Sig campaign here are best way and addition to this is newly add avatar campaign, further more you can offer some service with programing, marketing, design or something similar and get payed for bitcoin. Also faucets are good but takes time here is list of some that i gather if you all want you can try.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--768932
June 10, 2015, 02:18:05 AM
Is there some way to earn Bitcoins quickly?

Mining seems to be too far ahead of me, and faucets give out very little.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

You should get a part-time job and buy bitcoin with your salary. If you live in a developed country, it is the fastest and easiest way.

No other bitcoin mechanism will pay you more.
Yeah or get a real job that have a monthly salary and its better to invest it into bitcoin that save it or invest it into fiat investments.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 09, 2015, 05:19:59 AM
Is there some way to earn Bitcoins quickly?

Mining seems to be too far ahead of me, and faucets give out very little.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

You should get a part-time job and buy bitcoin with your salary. If you live in a developed country, it is the fastest and easiest way.

No other bitcoin mechanism will pay you more.
June 09, 2015, 04:26:47 AM
My own opinion on best way to earn bitcoin without stress will be through signature campaign because it is more easy to earn bitcoin with signature campaign than with faucet.
  I use faucets but a faucet referral list and today i got 780 deposits just in xapo while i was out all day...Smiley "check my website out it's worth it"
So you can earn more than you can earn in signature campaign? i think you create your faucet long time ago and now you can earn from that.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
June 09, 2015, 03:11:47 AM
My own opinion on best way to earn bitcoin without stress will be through signature campaign because it is more easy to earn bitcoin with signature campaign than with faucet.
  I use faucets but a faucet referral list and today i got 780 deposits just in xapo while i was out all day...Smiley "check my website out it's worth it"
Activity: 56
June 09, 2015, 03:05:38 AM
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
June 08, 2015, 11:07:54 PM
best way to earn some bitcoins and free is enroll signature campaign
claim highest faucet subscribe games & rounds section
lots of game competition and giveaway there
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!
June 08, 2015, 10:58:23 PM
In service section on this forum you will see many way to earn Bitcoin today. Good luck.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
June 08, 2015, 03:18:27 PM
Users can earn a lot with CloudThink Signature Campaign. Try it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudthinkio-signature-campaign-closed-1074144

Use my signature to view other campaigns we manage. Payouts are the highest ever recorded on Bitcointalk.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
June 08, 2015, 01:04:21 PM
There are several ways to earn bitcoins, I use some faucets, sites that pay you for answering surveys and offer online services on Fiverr.

Also you can find games & round .
Usually, you will got paid by reply an address or using media social promotion. But if you have desigining skill or coding, you may try promote on service section too
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
V2h5IGFyZSB5b3UgcmVhZGluZyB0aGlzPw==
June 08, 2015, 12:49:26 PM
There are several ways to earn bitcoins, I use some faucets, sites that pay you for answering surveys and offer online services on Fiverr.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
June 08, 2015, 12:32:57 PM
Keep posting to boost your rank,
and then signup for signature campaign.

Currently I earn 0.0011 BTC for each post

i can't join on BIt-X
iam earn too 0.001 for each post but limited 100/week
why do you want to join bit-x campaign? there are higher paying signature campaigns out there. and they don't need your phone number to accept you in their camp also they pay you directly in your own address.
like my camp that pays 0.0015 BTC/post for Sr. Members or Dadice

phone number is just for security purpose, it should not be mandatory, i don't know if they changed that, but even then, you can use a phone number that isn't your, if you feel raped in the privacy

and no signature is paying more right now, because with bit-x there is no limit of post, that's the great thing about it

still, I'm not a fan of giving out phone numbers, never had to give any ID info to exchanges before so I'm a bit reluctant to do it now. having no post limit is a bonus though if you make a lot of them, pretty happy with the bitmixer campaign as there's no minimum post requirement.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
June 08, 2015, 10:52:41 AM
Keep posting to boost your rank,
and then signup for signature campaign.

Currently I earn 0.0011 BTC for each post

i can't join on BIt-X
iam earn too 0.001 for each post but limited 100/week
why do you want to join bit-x campaign? there are higher paying signature campaigns out there. and they don't need your phone number to accept you in their camp also they pay you directly in your own address.
like my camp that pays 0.0015 BTC/post for Sr. Members or Dadice

phone number is just for security purpose, it should not be mandatory, i don't know if they changed that, but even then, you can use a phone number that isn't your, if you feel raped in the privacy

and no signature is paying more right now, because with bit-x there is no limit of post, that's the great thing about it

Jump to: