Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins? - page 48. (Read 279509 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
November 16, 2015, 10:09:12 AM
I created an android app to earn free bitcoin, just download apps and run them, watch videos and complete surveys. Please check it out.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yariksoffice.bitstorm

This user is a "Brand New", so I recommend to be very careful when downloading and installing software. I'm not saying that it's a scam. This is just a warning..
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 16, 2015, 10:03:43 AM
I created an android app to earn free bitcoin, just download apps and run them, watch videos and complete surveys. Please check it out.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yariksoffice.bitstorm
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
November 16, 2015, 08:13:06 AM
Trade it.
By trade it, do you mean convert your Bitcoins into money for profit when the value rises? Or do you mean the opposite, converting money into Bitcoins and hold it for profit?

Trading means buy low price, sell high price. Holding for profit is just holding Smiley If someone don't have experience with trading i suggest to get some free coins from faucets or giveaways and try to trade altcoins. Trading is very risky..

it is but can be very profitable
also you gave good suggestion to trade with coins from faucets that way someone can learn how it works
Activity: 182
November 16, 2015, 07:11:52 AM
Trade it.
By trade it, do you mean convert your Bitcoins into money for profit when the value rises? Or do you mean the opposite, converting money into Bitcoins and hold it for profit?

Trading means buy low price, sell high price. Holding for profit is just holding Smiley If someone don't have experience with trading i suggest to get some free coins from faucets or giveaways and try to trade altcoins. Trading is very risky..
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
November 16, 2015, 02:52:21 AM
Trade it.

Trading means to convert from one currency to other, so probably from alt coins to bitcoin or from bitcoin to usd.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
November 16, 2015, 02:49:48 AM
Trade it.

you can do boot and even trade with some promising alt coin for profit
in all cases you can win and lose that how it goes it can be big profit also you can lose and get out while you can
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1000
November 16, 2015, 02:42:01 AM
Trade it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
U will never know the true answer, before you try
November 15, 2015, 09:59:46 PM
for join signature campaign look at here Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1000
November 15, 2015, 09:50:00 PM
the best way to earn bitcoin is enroll signature and also trading with alternative coins with high volume
but don't try any investor based game i think it's always end with scam
i agree, also i noticed OP is a senior member. you can make a significant bit from signature campaigns.
Here's a little history. This thread was the first one I ever opened. When I made the post, I was a newbie, and wasn't earning much at all. But being persistent, I am now a Senior Member. I earn a lot more, it's great! Don't give up, and you'll reap in the rewards! Cheesy
Activity: 364
November 15, 2015, 07:56:14 PM
the best way to earn bitcoin is enroll signature and also trading with alternative coins with high volume
i agree, also i noticed OP is a senior member. you can make a significant bit from signature campaigns.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
https://www.payaccept.net/
November 15, 2015, 07:05:49 PM

I do the same mates but careful with coins, high volume is risky too

this site is very good and thanks for the information of how to earn bitcoins.

keep on learning, it is always something new in here.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 15, 2015, 05:05:28 PM

this site is very good and thanks for the information of how to earn bitcoins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
https://www.payaccept.net/
November 15, 2015, 12:56:07 PM
..also trading with alternative coins with high volume

Really want to earn? Focus only on bitcoin and nevermind those 'promising coins'. Its just pain in the ass. Bitcoin is strong and can never be surpass by those other coins. Mark my word. Those promising coins eventhough they have a nice price today, I dont see any potential to them for a long term investment

No one is investing in them in long term, just about the time it gain its value.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
November 15, 2015, 12:21:18 PM
..also trading with alternative coins with high volume

Really want to earn? Focus only on bitcoin and nevermind those 'promising coins'. Its just pain in the ass. Bitcoin is strong and can never be surpass by those other coins. Mark my word. Those promising coins eventhough they have a nice price today, I dont see any potential to them for a long term investment
Activity: 462
November 15, 2015, 12:12:22 PM

Activity: 891
Merit: 500
November 15, 2015, 11:48:18 AM
Activity: 210
November 15, 2015, 10:27:02 AM
Signature campaign is the most easy way to earn a bitcoin.

signatures campaigns are in decadence, their rates are lowering and less campaigns with open spots every day

I'm working on my own signature campaign newb-staff members with highest rate(up to 0.002/post )

Is it active already ?

No,currently i need signature design,avatar design and signature manager.. in 2 max 3 months i will add funds to escrow ( about 20 BTC /month i will need )
more info about rates you will find in my thread(just click on my signature).
I think we cant trust you because you have a red or negative trust and warning:Trade with extreme caution..
And i dont believe that you add funds to escrow about 20btc. Post your tx transaction that has 20BTC. I will believe you if you show it to me...

I'm currently collecting funds to send it to escrow.. I contacted izanagi for signature design and avatar design +campaign manager
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
November 15, 2015, 10:18:44 AM

signatures campaigns are in decadence, their rates are lowering and less campaigns with open spots every day

I'm working on my own signature campaign newb-staff members with highest rate(up to 0.002/post )

Is it active already ?

No,currently i need signature design,avatar design and signature manager.. in 2 max 3 months i will add funds to escrow ( about 20 BTC /month i will need )
I think we cant trust you because you have a red or negative trust and warning:Trade with extreme caution..
And i dont believe that you add funds to escrow about 20btc. Post your tx transaction that has 20BTC. I will believe you if you show it to me...
Activity: 210
November 15, 2015, 09:55:49 AM

Is it active already ?

Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
November 15, 2015, 09:52:24 AM

now bit-X open member everyday but only full member above can join
and bitmixer closed his service at this time

edit Bit-X closed for new member
Pages:
Jump to: