Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins? - page 49. (Read 279509 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
https://www.payaccept.net/
November 15, 2015, 09:47:57 AM
Signature campaign is the most easy way to earn a bitcoin.

signatures campaigns are in decadence, their rates are lowering and less campaigns with open spots every day

I'm working on my own signature campaign newb-staff members with highest rate(up to 0.002/post )

Is it active already ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 15, 2015, 09:42:46 AM

signatures campaigns are in decadence, their rates are lowering and less campaigns with open spots every day

I'm working on my own signature campaign newb-staff members with highest rate(up to 0.002/post )
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
November 15, 2015, 08:34:19 AM
For me the best way to earn bitcoins - but only with small amounts - was trading altcoins. I was collecting btc from faucets, than i was moving them to exchanges and i was buying cheap coins - with small amounts nobody notice that it is investment and after 200%-300% jump i was selling. With high amounts that doesn't work.. ;(

Can you share what coin you traded or tell me how you choose the coin that you want to trade

It is already past time.. but i was looking for coins on little markets, that have possibility to go on poloniex, cryptsy and especially bittrex.

My the best buy was WhiteCoin on bittrex - i was first buyer there - in one week i get 2000%

Wow 2000% profit from that coin ?
Can you share the tips for lookibg a coin to traded ?

I agree...2000% is better than the 5% from my system...
but sometimes 5% sure is better than 2000% unsure...

What system you use ? Can you pm me ?
November 15, 2015, 08:03:57 AM

it's logic...
if every boddy says that sign campaign is the best...then sign campaign become the worst.

Why?
because the "ask and bid"

Thats a true and universal statment.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
November 15, 2015, 07:44:04 AM

it's logic...
if every boddy says that sign campaign is the best...then sign campaign become the worst.

Why?
because the "ask and bid"

Activity: 741
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 15, 2015, 06:54:56 AM

November 15, 2015, 06:49:51 AM
Sometimes it is better to mine constantly and if the jump on prices haappens, it is twice as good.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
November 15, 2015, 05:58:24 AM
For me the best way to earn bitcoins - but only with small amounts - was trading altcoins. I was collecting btc from faucets, than i was moving them to exchanges and i was buying cheap coins - with small amounts nobody notice that it is investment and after 200%-300% jump i was selling. With high amounts that doesn't work.. ;(

Can you share what coin you traded or tell me how you choose the coin that you want to trade

It is already past time.. but i was looking for coins on little markets, that have possibility to go on poloniex, cryptsy and especially bittrex.

My the best buy was WhiteCoin on bittrex - i was first buyer there - in one week i get 2000%

I agree...2000% is better than the 5% from my system...
but sometimes 5% sure is better than 2000% unsure...

November 15, 2015, 05:28:38 AM

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
November 15, 2015, 02:05:53 AM
It because market capital on altcoin is not big as bitcoin. I know profit with 200%-1000% is very possible with altcoin.

But only work with small amount, for big amount it's very hard to make profit.
Activity: 280
November 15, 2015, 01:17:07 AM
the best way to earn bitcoins is signature campaingns and doing part time jobs and getting payed in bitcoins. but if you like you can waste your time in the faucets too but they are not profitable
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
November 15, 2015, 01:09:08 AM
Gambling!
Goddamn right!  Well obviously there are people who lose their bitcoin through gambling and some are winning.
If you just have the time to invest on this forum, you can earn BTC and then Gamble it again. you never know time will be on your side.
Activity: 182
November 15, 2015, 12:53:37 AM

November 14, 2015, 09:13:39 PM

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
November 14, 2015, 01:30:17 PM
But try to do some services and selling goods is much better and safe as many users going to ban for spam in try to earn from signature campaign so its very risky
signature campaigns are fairly good, but i recommend trying to earn money irl and then converting that to get btc. offering your services and stuff really doesnt pay well online as ive noticed.
Yeah, I don't think it is possible to earn a living off offering services online or working in a signature campaign. Neither can you live off clicking faucets. However, you can earn extra money from it. I absolutely agree with you about earning money in real life and then converting it into Bitcoins. It might even make you a profit from doing so.

yes definitely offering services and signature camp are best way here to earn btc
Activity: 462
November 14, 2015, 01:32:24 AM
But try to do some services and selling goods is much better and safe as many users going to ban for spam in try to earn from signature campaign so its very risky

Selling services or physical and digital goods while participating in a camapaign in this forum will be a great combination to earn decent amount of BTC. Its not that risky joining on signature campaigns, the spam thingy will only depend on the user. Personally I consider earning with sig campaign as a safe way to earn bitcoins, I think only spammers will only say its risky Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1000
November 13, 2015, 10:10:49 PM
signature campaigns are fairly good, but i recommend trying to earn money irl and then converting that to get btc. offering your services and stuff really doesnt pay well online as ive noticed.
Yeah, I don't think it is possible to earn a living off offering services online or working in a signature campaign. Neither can you live off clicking faucets. However, you can earn extra money from it. I absolutely agree with you about earning money in real life and then converting it into Bitcoins. It might even make you a profit from doing so.
Activity: 182
November 13, 2015, 10:03:04 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
November 13, 2015, 05:53:58 PM
Activity: 210
November 13, 2015, 03:55:30 PM
If you have a many friends you could try my Worker service Smiley

What the hell is a worker service Huh Can you give more details about it? I have many friends offline and online , I'm quite interested about it. Send me a PM!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12921082 - all info here..

Ok I'll check it out right away, will leave a reply there if I find it profitable and worth it Smiley Thanks for sharing and good luck to your service.

Thanks man for the support!
Pages:
Jump to: