Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way to make America bankrupt? - page 4. (Read 20519 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
January 03, 2019, 07:44:59 AM
The OP has made his point, if your dady or mommy did not gave you something you are f...most of the people tried, risk and failed, some achieved something, but the fact is majority failed.

OP you are not alone in this crap, that how it is. No mather how hard you try, what you do in majority of cases you will fail. So, don't get a GF and have any children is my best advice.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 115
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
January 03, 2019, 07:07:13 AM
I believe most of the wealth are shared only to very few people at the top,
True but that does not mean they don't deserve it. They work hard, play hard for the money. The difference between rich and poor is in the mindset. I am not ignoring the fact that economy of a country does play another big roll but when you are determined and can leave everything behind to make money (honest way) then success will fall for you. Don't expect to harm anyone please.

Trust in you, trust in your skills, stay motivated and the biggest thing is that you need a rich mindset.

I tried to work hard until I come to realize that no matter how hard I work, I can't beat the facts that I'm getting poorer by workin for it, because when 99% of the money are owned by the richest, while only leaving the 1% money to the plebs like me, to fight each other to earn that 1% money in circulation. I don't need a math expert to tell me fighting for 1% of money is not the best way to become rich.
Finally the richest are enjoying the dividend from their 99% of all money in the world saving in their private bank, how rich I going to be to enjoy the dividend that come from 1% of total money in circulation? Also the bank don't want to give loan to plebs like me because I don't have collateral to secure the loan, only the richest can have all the loan in the world because they have so much asset to work as collateral to take a loan, I believe most of the loans created in the world still goes to the rich. What are left to me are working hard to enjoy nothing in life.

Poor people are getting poorer everyday and the rich people are getting richer, a bankruptcy will reset the inequality, and giving the younger generation like me a change of life. Of course I believe in a lot of conspiracy theories. Smiley

I believe most of the wealth are shared only to very few people at the top, while plebs like me are very poorer compare to them, and they are calling plebs like me sick human being by being so poor, I just can't accept being insulted by the rich people around me.

How will America going "bankrupt" only fuck up the rich and not the poor? it's going to screw everyone. I'm not an expert in economics, but things don't work how you think.

Also, instead of complaining of being poor and hoping harm among others, why not just work yourself up the hierarchy? You just want the easy way to riches eh? Is hard work too mainstream for you?
It will make everyone start working for it, it's sick if only the poor need to work hard for it while the one who are born in a rich family do not even need to work.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
January 03, 2019, 06:47:33 AM
Poor people are getting poorer everyday and the rich people are getting richer, a bankruptcy will reset the inequality, and giving the younger generation like me a change of life. Of course I believe in a lot of conspiracy theories. Smiley

I believe most of the wealth are shared only to very few people at the top, while plebs like me are very poorer compare to them, and they are calling plebs like me sick human being by being so poor, I just can't accept being insulted by the rich people around me.

How will America going "bankrupt" only fuck up the rich and not the poor? it's going to screw everyone. I'm not an expert in economics, but things don't work how you think.

Also, instead of complaining of being poor and hoping harm among others, why not just work yourself up the hierarchy? You just want the easy way to riches eh? Is hard work too mainstream for you?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
January 03, 2019, 06:46:32 AM
I believe most of the wealth are shared only to very few people at the top,
True but that does not mean they don't deserve it. They work hard, play hard for the money. The difference between rich and poor is in the mindset. I am not ignoring the fact that economy of a country does play another big roll but when you are determined and can leave everything behind to make money (honest way) then success will fall for you. Don't expect to harm anyone please.

Trust in you, trust in your skills, stay motivated and the biggest thing is that you need a rich mindset.
January 03, 2019, 06:12:20 AM
Why the heck would you want that to happen in the first place? While it's indeed imminent as claimed by a good number of economics experts, a lot people will be screwed over; especially those that aren't prepared. If you wish that to happen for your own personal gain then you're a sick human being.
January 03, 2019, 06:08:08 AM

I am waiting for the country to go bankrupt, but I dunno how long it will take. What do you think is the best way to speed it up?
I believe many expert will use debt as a gauge to measure the apocalypse.
I think everyone taking a loan will contribute to the debt, but it doesn't make the country bankrupt, it's the people who take the loan will go bankrupt first. I don't think it is the best way to do, so what else can we do?
I am not sure why you have so hate for the Americans? You might want to give us some reason? By the way, this topic belongs to Politics & Society board I guess.

Why the heck would you want that to happen in the first place? While it's indeed imminent as claimed by a good number of economics experts, a lot people will be screwed over; especially those that aren't prepared. If you wish that to happen for your own personal gain then you're a sick human being.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
January 03, 2019, 06:04:53 AM
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
January 03, 2019, 05:48:32 AM

I am waiting for the country to go bankrupt, but I dunno how long it will take. What do you think is the best way to speed it up?
I think everyone taking a loan will contribute to the debt, but it doesn't make the country bankrupt, it's the people who take the loan will go bankrupt first. I don't think it is the best way to do, so what else can we do?
I am not sure why you have so hate for the Americans? You might want to give us some reason? By the way, this topic belongs to Politics & Society board I guess.
January 03, 2019, 05:39:11 AM

Pages:
Jump to: