Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Way To Make Money From Crypto In 2020? - page 13. (Read 3262 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 132
Theres nothing much from bounty hunting this days, either it turns out to be a scam.
its just like looking for a needle in a haystack.
I think best way to make  money in crypto is trading or gambling.
Activity: 952
Merit: 27
The year so far has not been good for those that do bounties. Like many of you I am happy to say that I made a lot of money in 2017/18 just from promoting ICO's. But those days seem to be long gone. I have found something else that is making me nearly as much as I did then but there is more than one way to make money from cryptocurrency and I would like to what you are doing with crypto and if it is giving a good reward for your efforts.

I still find bounty a good source because it's free with minimum works if you are good in anything you can post your services to the service section and accept Crypto as payment, hopefully, I can land in a gambling campaign so I can at least earn Bitcoin even if it's a small amount.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

There are other investment that offers weekly commission from gambling investment and there are also dividends distribution if you invest to some projects. There are numerous projects which are legit as well. These type of investment doesn't expose you to a risky jobs like trading.

2020 seem like a bullrun year so it must also be great to invest to some coins you once left since 2017 which you have made alot of money as you said.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
There is no guarantee that bull rally will be back, relying on future bullrun while you are a bounty hunter doesn't make sense because it might never happen, it's better to take profit while you can, join bounties because few still pays, stop doing bounties when no more projects are paying, simple
Today there are lots of scam projects and no bounty payments. But there are still many people involved because they cannot make a profit with trading or they have no capital. If I continue to participate in bounty this year, I believe that each person will only receive $ 100-200 for a year of their work.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
Congratulations for find something that gives your money currently. It is interesting to note that bounty has been a little profiting since the year started. Especially those that completed the Hex bounty. You may wish to come back there are some exciting ones.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
There is no guarantee that bull rally will be back, relying on future bullrun while you are a bounty hunter doesn't make sense because it might never happen, it's better to take profit while you can, join bounties because few still pays, stop doing bounties when no more projects are paying, simple
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Streamies Rocks!!!!
It is true, the era of bounty hunting has long passed. It may be revived by the market rally though but there are no certainties. I suggest hunters and individuals without substantial capital to invest more in themselves by acquiring block chain related skills so they can get employed or better yet learn trading.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
Do the same things, forget about your current earnings and try to think positively. Still there are a lot of opportunities how to earn coins and do not forget that almost every coin is now highly undervalued. Imagine that you earned Bitcoins few years ago Wink .
Activity: 462
Merit: 19
Which ever crypto investment plan you choose always have a backup plan, don't risk all your capital, for example in trading, buying coins always think about 'what if things don't go according to plan' ,I learned this the hard way and it costs me a lot
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Second Live
Investment will be the best way at the moment. But it requires experience and capital to do this job. Bounty is now dying and you will need to wait months to get a few coins from bounty.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
By joining bounties and trading is the most appropriate way to make money on crypto. But I am still curious about your statement on this

I have found something else that is making me nearly as much as I did then is more than one way to make money

Can you tell us what method you are doing now?
yeah , i think that you are not the only one who is very curious about that "something else"" that earns you almost what you earned in 2017/2018 because that could be big amounts that you have earned in that time , for sure i have , that was a great time for huters

could you share your new method??
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
By joining bounties and trading is the most appropriate way to make money on crypto. But I am still curious about your statement on this

I have found something else that is making me nearly as much as I did then is more than one way to make money

Can you tell us what method you are doing now?
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
The year so far has not been good for those that do bounties. Like many of you I am happy to say that I made a lot of money in 2017/18 just from promoting ICO's. But those days seem to be long gone. I have found something else that is making me nearly as much as I did then but there is more than one way to make money from cryptocurrency and I would like to what you are doing with crypto and if it is giving a good reward for your efforts.
This is a financial market so making a lot of money only happens in trading. If you have good knowledge and trade margin, you can buy a house and a car. so when the ICO market has reduced liquidity and the bounty campaign is no longer good, go to trade and learn about it. If you have the qualities, you will make a lot of money from trading every day.
Activity: 484
Merit: 11
Participate in bounty and airdrop still can make money, even its need lucky when you joined then its hopefully not scam and have potential price in market. Aftrr that you can turn your money from bounty and airdrop into trading crypto, or doing any business that you good at.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
Your lucky to take advantage of the previous years. But for now, the only way is still the same process but this time its gonna be harder cause the demand on bounty campaign drops drastically. There are only few airdrops and campaign offering a good payment terms and sometime if you are unfortunate then youll end up promoting scam. Maybe the better way is to start learning trading and gain from it.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
2017-2018 is the best time for bounties, unlike 2019-2020 where many projects end in a scam, if there are projects that don't scam then the pay is too little, for now, I am more focused on trading and for the project signature is just a spirit to open the forum 
for now, the clear way to produce bitcoin is to follow a signature campaign that pays bitcoin or ethereum and uses escrow. it's better to avoid any risk. the current situation is very different from 207/2018. the potential for successful projects is only a fraction of the various projects that emerge.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
I still work in bounty and i have joining dogdata signature campaign even i spend every time in bounty. Unfortunately, i can said this year very bad in our life so stay home best work crypto.

Is there a correlation between stay home and your work in the cryptocurrency? as far as i know if there was no correlation but bounty campaign is still become one of best way to make money from crypto.
Seriously?Bounty campaigns?lol as if you can enter Chipmixer or other Big campaigns that pays very decent money but i doubt you can,
and if you are talking about those ICO bounty?then better get lost mate because scammers will only make
 profit and not the bounty hunters thats not fact it is reality.

i have done enough to prove my claims that they are mostly scammers and not paying hunters,though i am lucky enough to say that
i am one of those profiting good now from signature campaigns as i am in good company.

The trade should become the best way to make money in a short time or long term. The bounty campaign depends on the traction
 that has already gained by the market.
Trading is yes the best way to make profit but remember that this is also the mostb risky as like playing gambling so if
you have no Big knowledge in trading then better try the other way and that is Holding
 or arbitrage trading,those are some times more safer than daytrading.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
Yep those days were profitable promoting ICOs but these days seems scammers were taking over, many scam projects. Well the best way to earn in crypto world these days joining signature campaign that pays bitcoin and  trading
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
2017-2018 is the best time for bounties, unlike 2019-2020 where many projects end in a scam, if there are projects that don't scam then the pay is too little, for now, I am more focused on trading and for the project signature is just a spirit to open the forum 
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
I still work in bounty and i have joining dogdata signature campaign even i spend every time in bounty. Unfortunately, i can said this year very bad in our life so stay home best work crypto.

Is there a correlation between stay home and your work in the cryptocurrency? as far as i know if there was no correlation but bounty campaign is still become one of best way to make money from crypto.
There's none because all bounty are done at online and its even helpful that we are oblige to stay at home so we will have more time to spend online.

The trade should become the best way to make money in a short time or long term. The bounty campaign depends on the traction that has already gained by the market.

I will not say it's the best way as trading can be profitable but this is not for everyone, I will bet that not all or even majority of the bounty hunters knows how to trade.
Pages:
Jump to: