Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Way To Make Money From Crypto In 2020? - page 15. (Read 3262 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
Investing in masternodes has been working for me all throughout last year and I think it will be great this year too. It all depends on you finding a good project to run a masternode with. Among some of these projects are DASH, DIVI, DGB, XMR etc. Always do a good research before investing in any masternode coin because some do turn out to be scams.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
Those were the days, yes, I agree with you 2017-2018 would be the best year/s for bounty hunters but those days are really gone. Right now, I am just reading some comments on how to earn more, though I do not have any capital now for trading but I am still hoping and hopeful that bounties will still be profitable for this year.
Right now just focus in joining some campaigns that your surely have profit by promoting because a lot of projects right now have small allocation. You should also consider the value of the token after it launch in the crypto trading sites. Some of them get dump after they released. While your promoting campaign, start to learn about trading and practice in their demo account. Its very useful to practice your trading skills and analysis. Trading is another best way to make profit from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
The year so far has not been good for those that do bounties. Like many of you I am happy to say that I made a lot of money in 2017/18 just from promoting ICO's. But those days seem to be long gone. I have found something else that is making me nearly as much as I did then but there is more than one way to make money from cryptocurrency and I would like to what you are doing with crypto and if it is giving a good reward for your efforts.
Bounties aren't reliable, profits can come but there is no way to be sure of it, for now I prefer trading on binance, I'v been able to make good progress, still risky but better than nothing, the best option is trading
If you have experience, surely trading will be a great option for you to earn profits. But if you don't have experience in trading and try to participate in it, I believe you will quickly lose and fail.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
Those were the days, yes, I agree with you 2017-2018 would be the best year/s for bounty hunters but those days are really gone. Right now, I am just reading some comments on how to earn more, though I do not have any capital now for trading but I am still hoping and hopeful that bounties will still be profitable for this year.
Existing bounty campaigns will depend a lot on the community of the project because if it doesn't work, it will be very difficult for you to make a profit. I always consider carefully when participating and always waiting for a good opportunity to be able to sell at a high price. However, currently there are very few good projects for hunters and you need to research carefully before deciding to participate.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
The year so far has not been good for those that do bounties. Like many of you I am happy to say that I made a lot of money in 2017/18 just from promoting ICO's. But those days seem to be long gone. I have found something else that is making me nearly as much as I did then but there is more than one way to make money from cryptocurrency and I would like to what you are doing with crypto and if it is giving a good reward for your efforts.
Bounties aren't reliable, profits can come but there is no way to be sure of it, for now I prefer trading on binance, I'v been able to make good progress, still risky but better than nothing, the best option is trading
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
At the moment, only trading on the exchange, brings a small income.  I do not risk and do not trade large assets.  I try to be consistent, first analysis, then buying coins and then selling, when I see that I am winning.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
Good thing you have found it but I/we like to know also what you are doing today because we also what to hear.
AFAIK, most of us here are just relying on signature campaigns other than participating in Bounties and offering services. Since the competition are getting strong in joining BTC paid campaigns, most likely they will be participating Bounties only but unfortunately, it seems not profitable anymore.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
I have found something else that is making me nearly as much as I did then
Im curious to know what it is, can you share it here? It might help us too to have other ways to earn in crypto.

Bounties are not the same as before due to the number of scam projects. My main way to earn in crypto now is through signature campaign that pays in bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
After I was able to get money from promoting ICO when it was 2017 I left my money to be used as an investment such as buying altcoin top 100 rank coinmarketcap and also bitcoin. So during those times I ended up relying only on signature campaigns with bitcoin payments and also investments that I have planted for a long time, maybe I will take it in another 1-2 years and hope that after waiting so long the results are satisfying.

If possible try to buy as well some coins or trade if possible and that too if you can manage to do it as it will help you make some short term money as well and can help you fund you daily needs. Those which you have invested can be kept for a longer term if you rely on the coins you picked are worthwhile in longer duration and will give you good profits.

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
After I was able to get money from promoting ICO when it was 2017 I left my money to be used as an investment such as buying altcoin top 100 rank coinmarketcap and also bitcoin. So during those times I ended up relying only on signature campaigns with bitcoin payments and also investments that I have planted for a long time, maybe I will take it in another 1-2 years and hope that after waiting so long the results are satisfying.

Like you, there are many people planted their trees efficiently with the money they got through bounties, but as of now, we don't see any benefits from the bounty. Holding long term is always the best option for the people because it might help them to get higher returns compared to trading. Choosing the best coin will always take but reaching the desired target price it will take time.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
I haven't seen any good bounty for a while now. Probably it has been more than a year or more. Tried that futures trading, but almost lost everything there. Airdrops are also lame. Maybe 1 out of 100 is good, but rest are time and energy waste. I'm more into cryptogaming these days. That's where I found that I can both enjoy playing games and earn something too. Some good games on Ethereum like Hash Rush, Axie Infinity, Gods Unchained, Brave Frontier Heroes and many Enjin games also. And I think some quality games are launching on other blockchains also. Maybe this crypto gaming segment will really pump in next 2-3 years.

But I'm curious what OP found to be profitable?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
We have the same experience, honestly I'm still waiting for a time where I can participate in a good ICO even in their social media campaign, but all I've seeing now are poor projects some of them are just a copy pf past projects that failed, I'm still on a watch if the post halving can give us a much better project to invest and promote.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
I am not making more money now compared in the past, the job that was offered are still here but there's no assurance that we will get the amount of money we are expected to receive since most of the jobs here are just paying tokens of their project and since altcoins are struggling, the value of what we are getting are affected.

I think you are the one who has an interesting strategy to share here as you said you are making money from it.

can you please share that?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
You can do bounty as usual, trading and investing. Many people start trading crypto after bounty become worse, you should try. Good luck.
Agree, now people are moving to trading after the bounty is dead. They are unable to make too much profit from bounty, so trading is the first choice of everyone. But trading is not an easy job, you need to have a lot of experience and knowledge to get profit from it
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Due to corona virus trading will be the best tool to earn some money this year, cryptocurrency, stocks, gold, everything will have some big change of prices and we need to look carefully the time to jump in or out of any kind othis assets.

Trading has never been a good tool to earn money in any kind of situation,,, even worse with the kind of volatility we are seeing in the markets due to the shit economy.

The only way trading makes you money is if you are the platform or if you are a referrer.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

really you still earn huge on the year 2018  ? i thought 2017 is the only year for all crypto activites and after that they are done back to normal again up until now  . you said you found a new way to make money that is profitable too , well thats great but it would be more greater if you can share it here because many users right now are having a problem to earn  .

they need money especially on these crisis   .  me , my earning now were small  . i was also involved mainly in gambling too which was risky  
Activity: 334
Merit: 10
Investing in cryptocurrencies, that is how you can make money in this market in 2020. If you still participate in bounty, you will not be able to get too much money from them. Bounty is now not like before because there are too many scam projects and their budget is too low
copper member
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
You can do bounty as usual, trading and investing. Many people start trading crypto after bounty become worse, you should try. Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: