Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Way To Make Money From Crypto In 2020? - page 4. (Read 3262 times)

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
In the past 2 years, we can clearly see the main trend of the market is a downtrend. So if we only invest in projects, then it is very difficult for us to make a profit. The best solution right now is margin trading, when we can get profits even when the market goes up or down, with leverage to maximize profits.

sometimes bounties and airdrops are the current solutions. it's just that, because it's so difficult to choose a project that is truly appropriate, sometimes trading, investing, and gambling become another way. as far as I know, most people now make trading and investment alternatives. it might be the best way now to make money. but, I still depend on the bounty.
Leo
Activity: 620
Merit: 10
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
This year has not been really cool as regarding how much one made in the past 2 years, there is no new way in making money in the space, the best is just to take profit as at when due because bitcoin movement is really hurting altcoins a lot, you can loose it all if you intend to hold longer. IEO that ought to be a great boom is not giving a huge profit as ICO did in 2018/18
Activity: 447
Merit: 100
In the past 2 years, we can clearly see the main trend of the market is a downtrend. So if we only invest in projects, then it is very difficult for us to make a profit. The best solution right now is margin trading, when we can get profits even when the market goes up or down, with leverage to maximize profits.
Activity: 335
The trend that has been getting hot lately is DeFi, and prominent names are Compound or Bancor, KNC. If we can invest early in those projects, the returns are very good now. The market is always changing and new trends are emerging, so we need to change accordingly in order to make a profit.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Promoting ICOs in the year 2017 was profitable, it was the best way to make money but now scammers ruined  it. For now the best way to make money from crypto is trading and also bitcoin signature campaign but always full.
Signature campaign? You can only make money when it is the campaign to pay with Bitcoin or altcoin. And for their token payment campaigns, it's likely that you will only receive tokens of no value or they will scam and not distribute it.
Activity: 102
Merit: 3
The easiest way to generate an income in 2020? The age 2020 is the same as 2019, the industry is certainly trending away together with select it all carryout a return, together with if you can't own revenue to put consequently pursue to do bounty together with airdrop. However, My organization is not certain it will offer you with the return, the majority bounty together with airdrop would definitely be a waste product of the time these days.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
although now bounty is no longer profitable like 2017 but at least this is the best alternative for making money without having to invest, besides trading it is also another alternative for profit, so far I have made a lot of money from trading
This year I have benefited a lot from investing in cryptocurrency and trading. now I no longer use Bounty as an investment but indeed there is no more fixed income there so if indeed the benefits we hope for are not appropriate it is better to focus on other things.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
Right now, and probably any time, trading is the best way on earning money in crypto. Because the market is relatively active and gaining a lot of traction and becoming playful. So probably the best time on starting to trade, Just take advantage of the volatility of the market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
Best way to earn in crypto is not bounty campaigns, why? Because most of the campaigns right now are scam and shit. I prefer to promote those who can pay for weekly even in small amount. If you want to earn crypto in2020, the best thing to do is to trade and hodl. But it needs, capital and knowledge. If you just think that trading is easy as it is, then you will never win or earn from it.
In order for you to trade and make a profit with it, you need to have a lot of experience and knowledge about this market. I have been trading for nearly 3 years but still often suffer from losses and do not get the expected profits.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
although now bounty is no longer profitable like 2017 but at least this is the best alternative for making money without having to invest, besides trading it is also another alternative for profit, so far I have made a lot of money from trading
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
Best way to earn in crypto is not bounty campaigns, why? Because most of the campaigns right now are scam and shit. I prefer to promote those who can pay for weekly even in small amount. If you want to earn crypto in2020, the best thing to do is to trade and hodl. But it needs, capital and knowledge. If you just think that trading is easy as it is, then you will never win or earn from it.
Activity: 896
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
A lot of people have now gone from airdrop and bounty to trading, hoping to make at least something there, but there you can lose not only time but also your own money.
It is difficult to trade and make a profit with it, many people have tried to work with this job but they quickly abandoned it. So airdrop and bounty will still be the preferred choice of many people in this market to make a profit
Activity: 1148
Merit: 101
A lot of people have now gone from airdrop and bounty to trading, hoping to make at least something there, but there you can lose not only time but also your own money.
Absolutely, if you do not have trading experience, then you will definitely lose and it will be much worse than airdrop and bounty. I used to be in the same situation when I spent a lot of time on trading but it made me a lot of losses
The point is learning, because all the work requires knowledge and ways of doing it, including experience must also be there, because most people who lose it are people who are difficult to learn new things and do not want to ask those who already know more about the things he lived at that time.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Absolutely, if you do not have trading experience, then you will definitely lose and it will be much worse than airdrop and bounty. I used to be in the same situation when I spent a lot of time on trading but it made me a lot of losses
Activity: 1736
Merit: 731
Catalog Websites
Becoming a trader is the best way to earn this year. The market has had some real volatility that any trader would've taken advantage of to make huge profit. Btc went to as low as 4k, a seasoned trader who bought such dip and rode to 10k would've sold to buy back lower. This trend is continous for traders who have mastered trading so becoming a trader is key to making money this year.
for now, I also think that trading is the fastest way to produce assets on the internet today. however, given that I am not very good at trading, I am still trying to find other ways such as following the bounty, and airdrop. even though the opportunity isn't that big, I think it's better than having to take a big risk.
Activity: 714
Merit: 107
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
Indeed, so far it is not good to do gifts when compared to the past. I think one of the best ways to make money from crypto right now is by trading on the top altcoin that has proven its capacity rather than trading on a new altcoin that is not necessarily able to produce satisfactory profits.
However, before trading, you need to have really good knowledge because even a small mistake from trading can cause you to lose all assets from this market. There are many ways for you to make money during this time, but if you are a person without money, you can join some bounty campaigns here because there are many good projects for you during this time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
Becoming a trader is the best way to earn this year. The market has had some real volatility that any trader would've taken advantage of to make huge profit. Btc went to as low as 4k, a seasoned trader who bought such dip and rode to 10k would've sold to buy back lower. This trend is continous for traders who have mastered trading so becoming a trader is key to making money this year.
Activity: 644
Luckily you can still make money. But I do not know what way you use it? Please share the knowledge you have. For me indeed year 2017/2018 many people can make money by doing the Bounty campaign. Even I can also earn money from the Bounty campaign program.

But many happened afterward. That many Bounty campaign projects that fail (such as ICOS, IEO, and STO) and many prize hunters do not make any money. But I'm still continuing to do a bounty campaign because I hope there's a project that can make money.

The best way that I use to make money other than to do a bounty campaign is to trade crypto coins. With trading crypto coins can make a little money (trade exchange Binance).
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
There are several ways but the one that I prefer these days is investing into masternodes and other staking coins and I think the risk involved in these coins is very minimal as compared to other investment plans. For instance if you decide to invest in any upcoming ICO or IEO it can fail and team members may decide to abscond with the funds. However working coins like DGB, DIVI would certainly reward you with profits in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: