Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Way To Make Money From Crypto In 2020? - page 7. (Read 3262 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 102
If you are already in crypto, you don´t have to do anything. Remember that you are one of the first inventors, so you secured your position in the future. If you now decide to multiply your holding, it could lead to losing everything, so do not try your luck.  Smiley
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Buying when is still cheap and holding it, maybe trading is a good option too, a lot of people are getting money by trading in this year, but I'm old school I do prefer hold the coins and get some when is still cheap, like ETH, LTC, and BCH.
I also think that trading now is very risky in such a market. You can stay in the red zone for a very long time. therefore, the best strategy is to constantly buy coins until a bull market will come.
Activity: 84
Merit: 6
refercoins.com
Buying when is still cheap and holding it, maybe trading is a good option too, a lot of people are getting money by trading in this year, but I'm old school I do prefer hold the coins and get some when is still cheap, like ETH, LTC, and BCH.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1032
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Less supporter ICO at this time and there has no chance profitable so we can follow IEO.
ICO=IEO, old songs re-arranged

No way to have good money from crypto in this year. ICOs are dead. IEOs are start cheating with us. They get scammed even listen on popular exchange. That's disappointing & threat for investors. It's better forget about those past days
you here with your signature?

-buy a coin at a lower price, sell it at a higher one.
exactly, but no body know exact time to buy and sell.

and maybe this will be my last attempt for bounty
i will quoted your statement brother.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Second Live
the market is now very difficult to predict and many traders are experiencing huge losses. in my opinion the best way without having the risk of having to lose money is to join a bounty, even though sometimes we end up with a bounty scam, at least we only lose time because work is in vain
You should not just follow the bounty, but must have other work, because the results of the bounty sometimes do not match the allocation they provide and there are usually projects that do not pay bounty hunters and many who delay payment even though the time specified has ended.
Bounty is now bullshit and a waste of time. This year I didn't see any potential projects and a big budget for bounty, most of them were scam campaigns and never distributed it. It's been 6 months but I haven't received anything in this market yet, and maybe this will be my last attempt for bounty
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
I try to do many things to benefit from the cryptoqurrency industry through trading, investing, taking part in bounty campaigns or occasionally following airdrops.
If you are keen in finding the best ways to earn from this industry, combining both investment and related bounty jobs can give you
decent. You need to work more harder as it's not that easy the same things few years back.
Keep in mind that enhancing every strategy always bring good outcome.

Yes, if compared to 2017/18 it is certainly very different from this year, but believe that you can still benefit in the crypto industry.

As always, your own perceptions will lead you to more greater success, maximize every opportunities and don't lose hope, start even
in a small step but keep being positive and learn from every event that you'll going to experienced.

Not that easy way back but the possibilities still open for those who are eagerly seeking for success.
Activity: 944
Merit: 101
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
If the basis of earning crypto is around here in this forum
Campaigning on Projects around here is not that profitable, in comparison from a couple of years back.
However, I think Signature Campaign paid in BTC or ETH could make worth of your time.

But then there still some ways to earn crypto like trading.
Well, this forum is the best way to get cryptocurrency. it's just that, even though this forum is good enough to produce bounties, now there are so many scammers, so even if you produce crypto from an existing campaign, I suggest to always be careful.
Joining bounty at the present time is like gambling. If you're lucky, you'll get a good reward from bounty, but if you're unlucky, I believe you'll waste a lot of time with it.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 731
Catalog Websites
Campaigning on Projects around here is not that profitable, in comparison from a couple of years back.
However, I think Signature Campaign paid in BTC or ETH could make worth of your time.

Well, this forum is the best way to get cryptocurrency. it's just that, even though this forum is good enough to produce bounties, now there are so many scammers, so even if you produce crypto from an existing campaign, I suggest to always be careful.
Activity: 634
Merit: 10
The year so far has not been good for those that do bounties. Like many of you I am happy to say that I made a lot of money in 2017/18 just from promoting ICO's. But those days seem to be long gone. I have found something else that is making me nearly as much as I did then but there is more than one way to make money from cryptocurrency and I would like to what you are doing with crypto and if it is giving a good reward for your efforts.

I thought that I'll be able to hear good ways to make money this 2020 on this posts. Hahaha. Feel free to say so, it will highly be appreciated by us. And, yeah, it seems like ICOs are not so profitable since the year 2018. I'm also glad that I was able to join some during the year 2017 and it's a great amount of money too. I miss those days, but to be honest, there are still good projects today but as I said, not so profitable because of the lesser stakes allocated after the ICO than that of the one stated in the rules. You just have to make your own research about it.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 503
the market is now very difficult to predict and many traders are experiencing huge losses. in my opinion the best way without having the risk of having to lose money is to join a bounty, even though sometimes we end up with a bounty scam, at least we only lose time because work is in vain
You should not just follow the bounty, but must have other work, because the results of the bounty sometimes do not match the allocation they provide and there are usually projects that do not pay bounty hunters and many who delay payment even though the time specified has ended.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132

Activity: 573
Merit: 250
The year so far has not been good for those that do bounties. Like many of you I am happy to say that I made a lot of money in 2017/18 just from promoting ICO's. But those days seem to be long gone. I have found something else that is making me nearly as much as I did then but there is more than one way to make money from cryptocurrency and I would like to what you are doing with crypto and if it is giving a good reward for your efforts.
I don't know how much you earned in 2017, but the best year was 2019. I know I'm not part of any of them but these rewards were very high. Jarvis network, Thinkcoin, Coinhe and Mb8coin bounty were distributed in 2019. Jarvis network pump is running this year. Every way is good where you are good at it.
Activity: 728
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I try to do many things to benefit from the cryptoqurrency industry through trading, investing, taking part in bounty campaigns or occasionally following airdrops. Yes, if compared to 2017/18 it is certainly very different from this year, but believe that you can still benefit in the crypto industry.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
I would continue doing bounty campaigns because it is the risk-free method, you risk and give your time. Some people start with trading because they are not satisfied with the bounty earnings, but the market is now very unpredictable and even the biggest traders are not trading just now. So be careful and do not lose your bounty earnings.  Wink
Activity: 799
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
No way to have good money from crypto in this year. ICOs are dead. IEOs are start cheating with us. They get scammed even listen on popular exchange. That's disappointing & threat for investors. It's better forget about those past days
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Less supporter ICO at this time and there has no chance profitable so we can follow IEO. Although if you have skills anything then you can make money without confirm year that's means you can make money at anytime. By the way i always follow IEO bounty for make money in this year.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
if I'm not mistaken, I've read the thread and it's almost the same about this before, especially about finding BUG, ​​the project developer to get a big prize besides the project promoter / airdrop. but I think not everyone can do this, I personally can only join the Bounty or follow airdrops.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
Can you share what else you've found that makes money for you like 2017/2018 maybe we can join you to make some money as well. There's money still to be made in cryptocurrency promoting campaigns. These days there are lots of good projects listed on exchanges that are also having a bounty campaign. Diversity is the essence of life.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
Almost always the best strategy was "buy and hold." I hope that this strategy will bear fruit again in the coming years. In the meantime, you can participate in signature campaign or trade.
I see participate in Signature Campaign is no longer appropriate at this time, we can see that many not get anything for joining for weeks, only wasted time. I think in 2020 we have to hone our skills in the world of trading, Yes trading remains one of the right choices in any situation.
Pages:
Jump to: